John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please sir interpret my dreams
(1)!!!I saw my self in an environment that looks like a workshop crowded with people and i went to buy panla iced fish which I cut into 6pieces and the fish looks big then a truck driver wanted to crush the fish with his truck tyre while parking his truck .but he did not match the fish with his tyre so I was happy and he parked and came down smiling and i was smiling too. but he park in front of my shop blocking me.

(2)@ someone gave me a cartoon of peak milk but 4was missing so I gave a lady to go and hawk for me so a relative told me he want to buy all that I should call back the girl but I felt reluctant so he called the wife to call me but she felt reluctant to call me.

(3)I was with my husband in an untested street wen I saw a catle rearer with some cows but I now saw 2 rams moving with the cow and the people taking care of them.They passed us peacefully.
All your dream have something in common.

1. The lord want to grow your business, prosper you but I see a strange forces blocking you, preventing your business from shining. Yes, the agenda is to ruin and crush your business, prosperity but the lord has been sustaining it by grace. But you need to wage war against that power blocking the sight of your prosperity, growth.

Let's start with the little beginning : Read Ps 65, 24,51 and 8 into a new bottle of water for sprinkle on your business, batting. The lord will minister to you.

2. Again, the lord insisted, I want to prosper you, I am releasing my blessing to you but few get to you. I see an unseen forces blocking and limiting your full potentials or blessing. But why won't the devil capitalize on your prosperity seeing her you struggle with fear and faith? You need to work on your faith and stop limiting yourself with these fear.

Above all, follow the instructions above I will be following you.

3. I see that force, blockage limiting your progress, blessing and potential gave way. But this isn't enough. Follow the instructions above and let's see what God will reveal further.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
1,I was given Apple green Apple in my dream but i noticed the Apple was craped inside like she shape of a cup and I use it to drink Apple juice twice in the morning and night. and the particles of the Apple was in my mouth as I was drinking from the Apple.the Apple was the cup

2,I was very angry with my sister in law in the dream but i did not know why so I refuse to help her excourte her children to a party but i noticed a new tinted white Toyota hiace bus 14 seater in their compound with things inside which I did not view which was surpose to take to the party because I refuse to go the drive refuse to go and the other drive went to drive their old hilux car to use to take the kids and their nanny.I later change to my night gown and the nanny say she will call that I did mot follow them so I told her to call I was very bold.

3,I was in a very big extension biuld all round with burglary.it was built with a bungalow and you can access the shop from the flat.the shop was fully equipped with catering stuff it was built for canteen business every thing needed in a canteen is there. I rented it from a very fair woma and I saw myself selling things to my polytecnic course mates presently but in the dream.My present courses mate in my poly were patronising me .My shop is always surrounded my my present courses mate in the dream.
1. Congratulations!
For, whether you've been looking for the fruit of the womb, blessing or not? The lord said, it's time for you, you shall be fruitful now. Yes, as I see your cup of blessing/fruitfulness handed over to you, overflowing.

Thank you jesus!

2. ◄ James 1:19 ►
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,..

◄ Ephesians 4:26 ►
And "don't sin by letting anger control you." Don't let the sun go down while you are still angry,
for anger gives a foothold to the devil

You may be provoke soon, you anger might be ignite but wisdom must be applied.

Read the above bible verves to overcome the spirit of anger : as I see you angered.

3. The emboldened parts is the message the lord has for you, below :

Quote:3,I was in a very big extension biuld all round with burglary.it was built with a bungalow and you can access the shop from the flat.the shop was fully equipped with catering stuff it was built for canteen business every thing needed in a canteen is there. I rented it from a very fair woman and I saw myself selling things to my polytecnic course mates presently but in the dream.My present courses mate in my poly were patronising me .My shop is always surrounded my my present courses mate in the dream.

So, yes, catering it is, daughter!
You should consider food selling or catering business. It's in you and you will become financial independent in food/catering business. But do start from school premises or where you can reach out to students. This is an order, a message from the lord, to you.

O yes! You now have your destiny in your hands.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

3cont......standing in front of my shop was my business competitor in my former street shop in Lagos she started the business I started in the street and was diverting my customers before I moved out Dec 2017.the owner of the shop was sitting by my side in the shop and the lady told her to take the shop from me and refund my money that she want to use the shop to be selling food became its a catering shop not for any other thingI was very angry and i walk down to were her parents sat in the dream and faced the sky and was weeping and told the parent that if not for God I will have done her evil but if she tries what she did with me with someone else she will be punish but i forgave her but in the dream the owner of the shop did not drive me and I did not leave the shop till I woke up.
You are complicating your dreams and making it difficult for me to examine and interpret the message from God by updating them or adding them. Daughter, this is not healthy for both you and I. Infact, it complicates my ministration.
Take NOTE!

Now, to the edited version :
...The lord adds : there might be great competition, envy of your prosperity as the lord shall cause you to shine among your competitors and those in your business line. Therefore, they shall rise up against you and strive to subdue you but they shall fail and the lord shall fight for you,humble them when/if you cry out with clean and innocent heart.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Your account has been suspended for breaking the rules ; posting on sunday, updating your dream on sunday as stipulated on the link below :

http://dreamstorchlight.org/showthread.php?tid=1150

This goes to all new members and/or recent ones : Always endeavor to get assimilate to the ministries especially, read the announcement thread whenever it's updated to avoid suspension or breaking the rules herein.

God bless you.
Please sir am very sorry for posting on Sunday.
It's OK. You can resume your dream post, update tomorrow as your suspension expires tomorrow.

This announcement also goes to you all that were suspended on Monday.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

1,my husband step brother in Abuja very rich came to Lagos and give me some packets of Maggie dangote Maggie that his wife says he should give me that that's the remaining one she used for a function that I should have.before handling it to me he checked inside and saw his palm slippers and remove it and hand it over to me.I check inside and his wife slippers was there and I handed it back to him to give to his wife at the same spot .

2,my husband step sister very very rich and discipline in Abuja gave me her gtbank Atm card to withdraw money. but i don't know who owns the money.immediately I insert the card and enter the pin and amount the machine shut down. So I step aside and I saw her coming and she asked if the machine has not swallowed the card.going back to the stand I saw my cause mate in polytecnic in front of the atm stand and I told him to leave that my card and money is there so he stepped aside.so me and my sister in law stand in front of the machine for it to come up but the card and money did not come up till I woke up.

3,I saw my self wearing my black gown church dress ready to go out.

4,i was given a new gele and wrapper white and skyblue and someone asked me what i will like to sew and i told her gown.