• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying
1. Biblical number ;

4 - Creation, world

Yes, it's your season of harvest of blessing, and it's the Lord's doing.

2. The lord is preparing you for a baby boy but you must continue to open your hand and heart with,love, great faith and high expectation. The lord is closer than you can imagine.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thank you sir

1. My husband went for a meeting and me and my daughter were waiting in the car. This police lady saw my daughter in the car and she tried to open the door. I open the door to show her I am inside. The police lady kept on being around us as if she was monitoring us. My husband came back from the meeting but he was so drunk that he entered a wrong car. I was trying to get his attention but he did not notice me. Then I saw the police lady sitting in the back seat of the car. The husband even tried to get the car starting. Then he notice it was not the right car so he came to us and was accusing me why I did not call him buy let him stay so away so long. He started to drive but because he was drunk he was not driving well. I was sitting I the back seat with my daughter. My daughter was looking like a baby. I was trying to put her in the car seat and put her seat belt on. My husband was now more focus on the baby then on driving that my daughter almost fell out of her car seat. I was yelling that he should watch the road.

2. I was walking in my home country when I saw my niece she looked pregnant and when she saw me she was telling me long time. I thought she was going to stop and talk to me but she continue her walk. I called her back but she refused. I kept on calling her name but she was now with some boys and was pretending that she did not hear me and was telling the guys did you hear somebody calling my name. Then they all started to run as if there was danger. She run inside a restaurant. The other guys were also running. Then I saw all the people in the street running away as if there was an attack. I then start running too but then I notice that there were only guys that were around and running. I followed them and we went down the stairs.

Thank you sir

1. I see self inflicted or imposed destruction borne out of your husband nonechalant attitude or weakness divinely averted for your sake.

2. ◄ Matthew 10:34-36 ►
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

I know you have a heart of Love/Gold but you must understand that the above prophecies must be fulfilled as this shall serve as a great sighs that the end is with us, therefore ; expect no love from today's world nor perfect world,security nor a world where love,peace is, nor a world without chaos. Yes, not even a perfect love or peace with family members..the prophecies must be fulfilled.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir

I dreamed I was with some people on a open field. The field was big and they had just finish cutting the green grass. One man was telling us that we could choose 2 prayers to pray. He was giving us an example. He said you can pray saying he was not using God but the name Charles. We thought he was going to say Charles arise but he did not. He was giving us an example how to make a convenant with God. In my mind I was thinking maybe he did not want to say God name because he does not want to make a convenant. The man was bending down and took some of the fresh cut grass in his hands and then let it fall back on the ground. He was giving us more examples of prayers. I was saying in my mind I will pray God bless me beyond my imagination. After I said that in my mind the man was saying you can also pray and ask God to bless you beyond your imagination. A lady was reading bible verses and then the man asked me to read verse 18 and 19. In my mind I was saying maybe he thinks i was not paying attention because i was thinking about my second prayer. But it was as if I was really smart because I knew exactly were to read on my phone . The man started to talk again but somehow I could not find the bible app again. I was going through my phone looking for it opening other apps. I then found it and I woke up.

Thank you sir

You've grown in wisdom of the word ( of God) and learnt how to pray, present your prayers before God and avoid making subconscious covenant with God that might provoke God, deter your prayers from being answered and shut th door of your heaven should you fail to fulfill them.

Simply put , you've perfected the spirit of discernment and grown in wisdom so that no man of God ( be it false or real) can misled you or influence your relationship with God and understanding of his word,divine guidance.

*** you must have come across my update on false covenant or mistakes that shut christians heavens. **** if not then, surely, the word you receive daily have made a great impacts in building your relationship with God and understanding of his word****
To God be the glory. I bless the lord for your life.

Congratulations !

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Yes sir I did!!!

I could not remember if I ever did made a convenant so
That night I prayed and asked God to forgive me for ever conscious or unconscious covenant I made.

Please sir I forgot to put this dream not sure if it was a dream because I woke up knowing that £200.000 was in my left side and £200.000 was in my right side.

Thank you sir

I am seeing all round breakthrough and unprecedented divine financial prosperity that will change your life and how you live forever.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir

I was sleeping and I notice a hand tapping me on my shoulder and I woke up

2. I was in my house ( this house was bigger with big rooms) flying up. I was moving my legs trying to find out how to move forward. Then a force came and it was pressing me. Like it wanted to kill me. I got loose from his grip and i went inside another room and started to praise God. My husband came inside the room he needed me for something. Then i woke up in the dream and i was telling my husband the dream. I had 2 dreams in one.

3. I was traveling with my husband and daughter. We drove to the border. Arriving there I notice I left my and mine daughter passport at home. We could not drive back home so I asked the customs if I could still travel because I left my passport at home. He did not answer me and started to help others.

4. I went to visit a friend who just came back from traveling. She wanted to buy cigarette (In real life she does not smoke). She was naked and jumped out of the window covering only her private part. I was calling her but she left already.

5. I was at home with my sister and her children. I had some black children dresses that I wanted to sell but decided not to. I was wondering what to do with it so I wanted to give my sister daughter some. The sizes were 3 and 4. I gave one to my sister daughter who is four years old and I decided to give some to my younger sister children. I also had some teenagers tops I was thinking about giving them to my sister other daughter. I took 2 of my dresses(In real life i don't have these dresses) and I also had a some picture's. I wanted to put my clothes in order but then I remember I already did before and gave some of my clothes out. My sister came with a mattress and I told I will lay down on it and the children can sleep on the big couch. My sister said that she will sleep on the couch.

Thank you sir

1. The lord whispered, or should I say, your guardian angel tapped you to wake up , " wake up ! Wake up , wake up ..its time for prayer,daughter ! This often happens when there is danger head or there need to pray urgently.

2. It's the spirit of death. Yes, that was " death " ..it came to hijack your soul out of your body but you fought and won.
Be not afraid , for you shall not die but live to declare the works of God in the land of the living ..".

3. Every prepare well and put everything in order for every border or journey you might want to embark upon and your family.
In essence,you shall pray and fast for a day against any power that want to disgrace, ridicule and embarrass you before the immigration. Very urgent,please!
Who owns the earth? ...in that case, you will use this Bible verses to incapacitate the manifestation of this dream ; Ps 51,65,34,8,19 and 42.

4. One of your friends might be needing your help; words of encouragement or prayers in no time.

5. You are naturally generous hence the lord doubts you can do a business (such as these one) without running out of business because of your generous nature.
In essence,the lord said you naturally a giver and not a receiver, you are and been a blessing to your loved ones/sisters, truly? You are a blessing ....
Wonder why the Bible say, it's more blessed to give ... I bless the lord for your life and for who he made you to be.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir

1. I think we got a new house. The kitchen was white with white kitchen cabinets. I was counting them because normally you will get 4 cabinets but we got 6. Then we had 3 lamps I put a lamp bulb inside but it was not bright. A guy came to help us out and said he can fix it for £250. I told him that's to expensive and only for 3 bulbs.

My husband and I decided to go to our former city and go to one of the churches there. On our way I saw one of my former church member walking so I was calling her name but she did not respond so my husband was saying it's not her. She then notice me and was happy to see me. I also saw some other former church members coming out a church were there was a child dedication. In the dream they were from my former church but in real life i don't know them. So because we were going to our former city they wanted to drive back with us. People started to enter in our car even sitting on top of each other. I even saw my aunty and her daughter sitting in the front were I was suppose the sit. When I came to the front they got out of the car and started to sit in the back. The car was so full I was wondering if police is not going to stop us. The guy in the first part of the dream was also there so I was asking him if he is not coming at least he can take some of the people with him but he was shaking his head no that he is not going.

2. I was with my husband and daughter. My husband was eating an ice cream and gave my daughter some. The piece was too big and it got stuck in her throat. I started to pat her back for it to come out. I remember that there is a doctor around so I brought her to the female doctor and she took my daughter and pat her on her back. I was saying in my mind God please do this one for me and the thing came out her throat. The doctor was now saying that this boy needs attention (In the dream the boy is a son of my former colleague. He is divorced from the mum but is recently remarried). The doctor was saying that my husband should spend time with the boy because the boy was complaining that he always eats alone in front of the tv. My husband was looking at me because he hardly has time because of his work. But it's like the boy gets neglected. My husband was cutting fruit and putting it on a plate for me. The fruit was nicely put in a decorative way diffrent fruit. He was busy making a plate for himself so I asked him if he is going to spend some time with the boy but he did not reply me.

Thank you sir