John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying
Thank you sir

Pls sir the number 1 Dream do you mean I can't be stopped?
(17-09-2018, 03:43 PM)Niesje Wrote: Thank you sir

Pls sir the number 1 Dream do you mean I can't be stopped?

May the lord help me. Managing and editing auto correct has been more stressful than the work itself.

This goes to everyone of you, should you find or discover any misspelling or error in your interpretation that makes it complex to comprehend do not hesitate to draw my attention for your own good and benefit as failure to do so means you receive the wrong message and interpretation.

Check again its edited and corrected now. ....above you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Thank you sir

1. I dreamed I was eating something and pieces of my tooth was breaking off.

2. I am not sure if this was in the same dream as above but I remember the dream above and that i was writing it down in this forum that i was talking on the phone with somebody who talks to much. I was eating something that was round and strong and every time I was chewing it a piece of the same tooth broke off (but i remember it was not that i got a hole in the tooth and the pieces that was breaking of were supposed to give me hole because big and small pieces came off). Then i think my sister came inside but not sure.

Thank you sir
What have you done...devil this time. This is a bit serious as I see the devil rejoicing over you and your heaven.

This is quite unfortunate but this is what happened .. I see the devil crept into your thoughts ( perhaps you entertained it) through which you consciously or unconscious insulted the man of God on/in this platform and the devil,kingdom of darkness capitalized on that and hijacked your heaven. Yes, I see your heaven broken and overpowered by the demons in the heavenlies. I see vulnerability,weariness and evil penetration overwhelmed your heaven so that the kingdom of darkness now mock her and rejoice over the take over.

What happened ? How did the devil crept it way into her thoughts and heart and pollute it?

Solution ;

¶ Forgiveness over conscious and unconscious sin.
¶ The sin or thought must be identified and confessed .
¶ You heaven must be recovered and cleansed of these demons that's penetrated or hijacked it.
¶ You must Admit your sin and repent of them now.

Failure to do these means, you will be ripped off your grace,favor,peace,victory,God good promises , your guardian angel et all.
Ps 51,42,19,8,24,10

There is no time to waste at all.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir

1. I was with somebody and my daughter. We went into this children amusement ride. My daughter was sitting in front I think with my sister. We went through a part that was very dark. I don't know why but I was putting my hands in front of my eyes. The ride went a little bit up but then it took us outside. We got out of the ride and I saw 2 baby sneakers. The baby sneakers were not the same colours but the colours were bright.

2. I went inside a bakery were they only sell 1 particular bread. The guy was helping somebody so I was waiting for my turn. There was another sale person but she was doing something else. Another person came in and they started to help him. I got upset and told them I was here first and you all know that but nobody came to help me. That it was my turn. The guy asked me why I didn't say anything. I told him you all were busy but then you went to help another person. I don't know what happened but we al started to walk together. I told the guy I want to tell him something. I told him in his ears that Jesus loves him. Then i saw us all in church. The lady who was with us had a baby with her and the baby was sleeping. She put the baby in another room and was waiting by the door to hear the preaching.

Thank you sir
1. Your daughter have been a source of great joy and strength but God shall visit you soon with another , twins"

2. You must learn to speak up,stand up for what is right but with humility,and for God so that you can win souls for God and his kingdom with ease.

A close mouth is a close destiny.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole