John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying
1. I can see that truly you fear the lord hence detest being an unconscious partaker of making somebody sad or adding more sorrow to his or her problem/predicament. Keep it up but never trade your happiness,freedom just to please man(kind) as long as you are guilty not.

2. ..because after all the inflicted or one in sorrow might be as a result of his/her worldliness or unrighteousness.
In essence, the lord said : many are the afflictions of the unrighteous and no one can save them from them all.

3. You are a tool in the hand of the lord. Surely, I see the lord using you to restore home, to cause the inflicted and sorrowful ones,and those under heaven load of the enemies free and smile again.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good morning sir
Thank you sir for your all help.
1. This dream was not so clear but it was as if i was at a gathering and they were choosing people. I dont think they chose me.
2. I have ordered a copy of my diploma some weeks ago because i lost it a few years back. I want to go to university. I dreamed a parcel came my husband gave it to me. I thought it was my diploma but when i open it it was a bunch of papers. The first pages were like having black ink spots on them. The printing was not even clear on the first few pages. I dont think it was my diploma because the papers were too much.
Thank you sir
1. I see you on a queue for something worthy or beneficial to you, your life or family.

2. It will come but don't expect something of same quality or standard like the former.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir

I was in my former pastor house with his assistant. He was giving me prayers to do. He gave me flat bread (the kind of bread the asian eat) and before that we went to the store and he told me i could take have as many croissants as i wants. I was really suprised that he was so nice. The pastor assistant gave me 10 pounds. When the pastor gave me psalms he gave me psalm 360 to read and some other psalms but cant remember now. I wanted to leave so i could start the prayers. He asked me what time i wanted to leave. I looked at the clock and it was already 10 min to midnight so i told him i will leave now. He secretly put 2 big coins written 2 on it in my hands but told me its 10 pounds but when i checked it was only 4. I went home told my husband about it how he gave me bread and money and thats not like him. He know said i should not have taken it. He could used it to take me into their cult or coven or something like that cant remember but he was warning me. I told him no he cant do that. It was as if i was going to travel so i was cleaning my draws. There were a lot of hairs in it.  My sister now called she already was out of the country and she needed some help. I now said i cant help her because i am busy packing my own bag. She now used a machine that brought her instantly back (it was as if we were in the future) we were then talking how happy we were that we now have this machine that can take us anywhere we want instantly.
2. Again i was in the house of the former pastor. The pastor  assistant was coming really close to me i felt really uncomfortable. They went to church it was sunday and the pastor wife stayed at home and was laying on the sofa watching television. My daughter was in the corner trying to poo but she could not and made her real uncomfortable. I wanted to help her but she refused.Then things were starting to change.They had so many gods hiding in their house. One i freed he looked like the ancient greek gods. This one was the god of love. They kept him captive in the house.He was warning me but i could not hear him. Then their was this big demon beast  i also defeated him. When i looked under the bed a breeze was going under the bed that made a large curtain to move. I cant remember what happend next.
3. I think i was again with the wife. I think they were going to have a party. There was a man dressed like a woman. I was removing pieces of turkey from the bag to clean and wash. The man dressed like a woman was tired of changing his voice and removed his wig. I accidentally washed the wig so i went into the bathroom. I removed my clothes and i was only in my underwear. I did not know they came back into the room. I wanted to rush inside the bathroom to take my towel. He was blocking the door. I told him i need to get my towel because i did not know they were coming back. The pastor wife now apologised that she should have told me.
Thank you sir
All your dream have lot in common infact they are three in one or just one dream but apart.

I see manipulations,deceits and demonic initiation through what glitters.
Surely, leaving your former church/pastor was nothing short of best idea or decision you'd make.

In essence, the lord warned strongly : be wary of what glitters, strange gift that comes with unclear source or explanations, details especially such that's too good to be true lest you become a demon that flies about, travel the world in a blink of an eye and/or a subject of satanic kingdom.

Watch it! Be Wise! Trust nobody! And flee from strange gift with manipulation/deceptions.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir.
This is really scary and painfull especially because i saw that family as my own.
Thank God for this revelation.
I will be careful.
Good morning sir
There was a parcel that we needed to find because there was something in it that we did not want anybody to find. My dad and sisters we were all looking for the parcel. Not sure what was in it. (I am waiting for a parcel that my sister send to me)
2. Scene changed i saw a lady whos royalty was taking away from her because she was not the person she said to be. I think 3 other people also had their royalty taken away from them. I then saw myself holding a gold necklace that was saying royalty.
3. An elderly white lady was taking candy and she also told me take some. I was putting them on a big ice cream cone and was eating it. Later on we went back to take some more. I went into a roo.and then i met my family (parentd, brothers and sisters) as if they were waiting for me.
4. I saw myself on a market place. When lady wanted to buy a bag. I showed her the bag. The bag was shaped as a guitar. She started to doubt but i told her its a good bag. She wanted to buy the bag so i told the guy to get her the bag.
Thank you sir
1. Pray violently that the parcel won't get lost or delayed on it way. I see a delayed/hijacked or lost parcel.

2. Just be honest and truth in every information you give and all that you do in that country and everywhere else and the lord would guarantee your benefits or blessing that you deserve therein.

3. I see a thing of joy,blessing coming from one or your family.

4. I see you working as a sales girl or marketing manager in a company/mall. Surely, you are good at this.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir.
Pastor i had the following dreams but cant remember them clearly. I will put down what i can remember.
1. A rich man car broke down infront of my parents house (i think he was rich) i went out side to see if he could need some help or if he wants to call somebody. Instead he was correcting me. Everything i asked him he was telling me the right way to say it. Then he went into our house through the back door.
2. I was somewhere and this man had a table fridge and a gas cooker. He asked me if i wanted it but it was really dirty. So i used these dettol wipes and start to cleaning them they looked as new. I was telling the man how good these dettol wipes are.
3. I saw my uncle added 2 pictures on facebook. Picture of sunset and i think it was a picture of trees. I did not want him on my facebook dont know why. So i deleted the pictures but then i thought if i deleted he will now that i saw the pictures. Better i leave the pictures but do as if i did not see it. (I dont have any problem with my uncle we live in diffrent countries and i havent spoken to him for some years now. We are not that close)
4. I was talking to my sister on the phone and she had some gifts for me from her traveling. Chocolate and some other things. She told me that she cant carry everything because its to much. I told her not to worry that i will ask this person to help me. She was asking me if i was going to pay the person i told her no. she then told me that even if its something small i should give him. Then we were talking about going on holiday. First she said a place cant remember but then we decided to go to Spain to a place called salou.
Thank you sir
1. Be choosy and wise when and whom you help lest it's abused and you are used at will or taken advantage of, at will.

2. ..Even raw gold is unpleasant to the eyes until refined. Therefore, always look beyond the surface but beneath every blessing or opportunity that comes your way lest you miss the blessing/treasure lying or hiding beneath it.

3. I see a disgraceful, childish act from him hence an attempt/urge to distance yourself or rebuke him even from afar or far away..

4. Go whom much is given? Something like expected, no matter how little it is.
Meaning, you must learn to give back to those behind your success,blessing or whom the lord use to enhance every blessing so that you can grow and experience better ones. Never get carried away that you forget lest the heaven sees you as an in grate.. therefore? When that...blessing comes? Do not close your door to them that the lord used to.... encourage you before..

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole