John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying
Thank you sir

I had a dream but only remember pieces of it. I am not even sure if it is one dream or just diffrent ones. I will number them the way I remember it.

1. I was in a house but the house had a store inside. I think they were selling bikes. The toilet and bathroom was inside the store and I was wondering how they will take their bath if customers are in the store. ( on Saturday my sister had the opening of her store she lives upstairs with her family not sure if the dream has something to do with that).

2. I saw myself putting on 2 socks on top of each other. They were coloured socks one was longer then the other. I remember that one had the colour orange.

3. I was in a limousine with a couple of friends I think only girls (I don't know them). We all got out walking straight into a restaurant. We did not go there to eat but to see some of our other friends who were waiting there. It was also as if we were doing that to distract other people to know what we are doing or were we are going to.

4. I was in a house with the ladies. We were preparing to eat. I wanted to sit next to a white lady but she was rejecting me somehow. I asked her why she is doing like this that i just want to sit next to her because I can learn from her but she can also learn some things from me (I am not sure what I was talking about). She was apologizing that she did not ment it that way that she did not even know what she was doing. I went to the kitchen to get some mayonnaise but the sink was dirty with plates and utensils and the bottle of mayonnaise was empty.

Thank you sir
1. This is a just one of these normal dream, and it's about your sister's store that needs some correction.

2. A colorful life is a life of joy,peace and freedom.

3. I am seeing a life devoid of sorrow,troubles and worries. Indeed, I see liberation in your body,spirit and soul.

4. Thank you Jesus !
No more reproach in your life,no more omen of hatred, no more sorrow,worries and fear of what tomorrow holds.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Thank you sir

1. I had a sexual dream but i can't remember what happened in the dream.

2. I was somewhere with my husband and daughter. 2 small boys were trying to touch my daughter head and I was preventing them from touching her head.

3. I was with my little sister and some of my family members. I had a last piece of burger in my hand and she accidentally pushed it out of my hand. So I called her name and shaked my head. She got angry and started to fight me. She is younger then me but stronger and bigger in real life but in the dream I was overpowering her. I was telling her not because I was quiet all this while does not mean you can disrespect me i am your older sister. Other people including my older sister was also saying that she should stop that i am older and she should respect me but she was not listening she kept on fighting me but I kept on overpowering her. I then told her I know why this is happening. It was as if I knew she was possessed or so. She was standing in front of me like she wanted to fight me again I woke up.

4. I was washing 2 diffrent vegetables in 2 bowls.

Thank you sir
1. Don't bother. If you can't recall nor understand the content of the dream? Just know it's just a manipulation,an attempt to make you weary.

2. An attack on your daughter's glory through sexual abuse or assault aborted. But this is also a strong warning to protect your daughter against young boys and/or all form of sexual abuse.

3. You are stronger than her spiritually.
In essence, the lord spoke in parable ; you know not he far you can go,how strong you are against every opponent until you are push to the wall. Therefore, watch it and be wary of provocation,anger.

4. It takes one or a home that's blessed to feed well ; cook.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir

1. I was in my house but it did not look like my present house. My family was with me. My husband was sitting on the bed but he looked a bit sad. I can't remember everything but my younger sister from the previous dream was in my room. She undressed herself and was in her underpants. She climbed outside the window. My apartment was on a high floor. She jumped on the railing of the window and walked to the other side of the window and came back inside. I was heartbroken and started to cry why should she do such a thing. It was as if she wanted to disgrace me because it was my room so people would start thinking that I am the one that was outside half naked. I cried bitterly. My aunt came and asked what happened my sister was begging me not to tell her but I could not keep it. My aunty is Jehova witness in real life. When I told her she enter in a trance or so and started to pray. I was still crying bitterly and woke up like that.

2. I was in my former workplace. Some people came in with blue faces and everybody was hiding under the table then they told us they are policemen and women. Everybody had to show their ID. I went to a policewoman and she asked for my id. I told her my id card is expired but I have my passport at home ( in real life my id is expired and I only have passport). I told her I can show her my id card but I can't go back home to collect my passport and come back to work. Other policemen were coming in but they were wearing all white. She walked with me outside and I was walking with her to her car. We came to a parking area and she was looking for her car but could not find it. She was then wondering if the police maybe took her car. She used her key to trace her car and she found it. She drove away leaving me at the parking place. Then i heard a lady screaming help a lion a lion. Many cars were driving away. I was not scared but said to myself let me enter inside this car in case there is a lion. So i entered and not even a second later the lion was at the door were I entered into the car. I told the driver that is good that i entered inside the car because who know what would have happened.

3. I was outside everywhere was white not sure if it was snow because it did not seem to be cold. My daughter was playing with her cousin I was taking picture with my phone but also ordering new slippers. My niece was showing me a slipper with heel and telling me to buy one. I saw a lady walking with it so I made a picture.

4. I was in my parents house and a friend of mine younger sister who has a nursery came. She helped my sister with giving a place in the nursery for her child. I was asking her some questions because I also wanted to put my daughter. She was just looking at me and telling me i should go to the website to figure it out. I was wondering why she should talk to me like that because it's her nursery. I was telling my sister what she said but she did not reply. I saw my dad carrying a large pot of meat to the garden. He put a stove outside and was boiling the meat. He was telling me that the butcher gave him the wrong meat or he cut it the wrong way. I went back inside the house and I was hearing the lady talk about credit score. I was thinking did she see that i have a poor credit rating that's why she does not want to take my child into her school. But then I was saying how did she find out my credit rating she can't do that without my consent. I then said to myself my bad credit rating has nothing to do with me putting my child in her nursery. She then left without saying anything to me. I asked my sister to help me with my hair. She loosed one and I told her she can leave it I can do the rest myself.

Thank you sir
1. The enemy are out again but this time to disgrace you publicly and ridicule you before you loved ones especially your husband. I say , this is unacceptable. Starting from tonight ( this is urgent ),of you have to fast fast too, you shall wage war against any person,power and evil conspiracy designed to disgrace publicly and before you husband must be expose,disgrace and destroy completely. I insist, this is very,very urgent. I'll be following your dream update to know decide when the prayer will stop.
Mind you , you can add more to the prayer as the above is just the key words; prayer.

Ps 42,51,19,24,8,91.

2. I see divine mercy and mighty hand of God catapulted and chased you out of the room and capvitity of retrogression and den of the devouring lion.
Bible ref/quote :
....the devil is a roaring lion looking for whom to devour. ..".

Congratulations.

3. I see a life devoid of worries,sorrow,affliction and hunger. Truly, a blessed,happy and a life of peace and freedom,i see.

4. You must do away with these conscious/subconscious low self esteem and learn to care-less about what people think,say or do to you and how they choose to portray you. As we all have our weaknesses,strengths and limitations.
You happiness,faith and freedom mustn't be derive from people's opinion or portray of you. You must fight such weakness and rise above mere mortal beings portray or reactions towards you and your weakness.

...unknown to you what they do to you is actually borne out of envy and your unique personality.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir

I have started the prayers.

1. I was either at a game or I was also playing can't remember.
The game was like volleyball but then played with the legs. The colour of uniform was yellow. In the break i was warming myself infront of a heater but you could see the fire inside the heater. There were like 2 or 3 fire inside. That's all I can remember.

2. I was at home and my sister's were staying with me. Our house was bigger. We came downstairs to make breakfast but because I was carrying my child my phone fell. I asked my sister to pick my phone and I took the protection of my phone. My husband now came with his mother and I think either his cousins or younger brothers not really sure. He was in his pyjamas and happy. I was signing him why did he not call me first to let me know. His mother was like talking in my ear that why did I not make breakfast yet. I then saw her with a plate with cheese and other stuffs. My sister was busy frying egg and I asked my younger sister for my phone when I saw my phone on the floor by her feet. My phone was very strong and was not even broken when it fell. I wanted to put a screen protector but then notice it was not the right one so I was going to get another one later. I was asking my mother inlaw if she wants oatmeal and she wanted some. I was really looking strange at the younger boy he looked a bit like my husband but he had this marks in his face as if he was bleaching. When i openend my fridge it was really full. I was trying to off the oven that was also big with a lot of switches. there were 2 large pots in it and i needed to find the right level to off it. I started to do the dishes when my husband was in the shower and asked my elder sister to get him a plant. My sister could not find it so I point it to her but told her don't worry I will bring it to him. I was a bit angry because why would he asked my elder sister to get him something while he was in the shower. I thought he would be naked but he had covered himself. The bathroom was in our big bedroom. I gave the plant to him but I was showing him an angry face because I did not want to make a scene but he just gave me the same face. The baby was awake and crawling so I took her.

Thank you sir
1. I see a life,soul devoid of worries,sorrow,fear and weariness.
I see liberation,freedom and peace overwhelm you spirit,body and soul.

2. So much message in one dream. Hmm.. And a revelation with many questions ?
¶ Who's the boy,whose father is he?
¶ Who are those August, unexpected visitors?
¶ Why are you so overwhelmed and bombarded with visitors uninformed?
¶ Why would he, your husband failed to apologize for his wrong,for making himself vulnerable or sending your sister an errand in such manner.

In essence, I see an unpleasant surprise,visitation of... or encounter in your home. But your husband isn't unaware of these. He's the author. But you shall scale through it not easily though.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir

Good morning sir

1. My sister was not talking to me for a reason. I was staying in a hotel I think and was trying to call my younger sister. After a while I reach her and I was telling her that now that my elder sister is not talking to me you stop calling me like you use too. When my sister overheard that my younger sister was talking to me she was excusing herself and went away. My younger sister was explaining to me that she was trying to make some money and this organisation will you give 55 euro for working with them and that they needed the money and that even my mum is working with them when they have a job. Not sure what happened but both my sister's were with me and this white man came to my sister kneeling down before her because my sister owed him some money. The wife was begging her because they really needed it. It was 5 euro but my sister did not have it. I had some coins in a small bottle were some oil ( coconut) was inside. I told her let me see if I have 5 euro inside it. My sister was like if you don't have you can just say it. I told her to be patient I am looking for it. I got the coins and gave it to the man. Then my sister remember that the money was more then that and told them she will get back to them and give him the rest of the money. The woman said she does not have any choice but to wait. Then it was as if my sister was happy with me because I helped them out. The man had a bottle of oil ( i think coconut oil) so I asked him for some because my own was almost finished. He said he needed something to pour it into my bottle but I told him not to worry I have it. I showed him a funnel and even told him I have another one too.

2. I was in a street and met 2 former ladies I went to school with. One was saying that most of the girls we went to school with have diffrent baby daddy's. A lady came outside a house I don't remember who is she is but she was really skinny and she was admiring herself in a window. She had a very small waste. The daughter of the landlord of the house she was staying was complaining that she just went and live in the house and that she needs to put her name on one of the bills. Then i was in this American celebrity house. She was beating her daughter and I was begging her to stop. She then was almost suffocating 2 of her other daughters. She was among a group of ladies who were plotting to intimidate another lady. I don't know what went wrong but the lady was carried out of the house in a strecher with police. The other ladies were arrested and they found firework in their possession. One of the lady said that i should not touch it because it can explode. I touched it but nothing happened. I then found a foot I think was from the lady and I was wondering why they did not take it with them so they can attached it again.

Thank you sir
1. This is quite unfortunate. But well, the lord said ; no gunuine love from your sisters/siblings except one that money can buy. Meaning , it's all about pleasing them and coming to their rescue in times of trouble or need.
Need I remind you this has nothing to do with spiritual,being under any spiritual attack or being weak? No! It's not about you at all. It's the world we live in now, the love of money and how far money can go to buy the love and heart/conscious of those generation. Quite unfortunate , isn't it? Well, you are not alone in these at all, it's a norm. Just be wise and careful and minimize your trust.

2. Maybe you entertained the thought or the lord is trying to give you reason to be thankful. Here is what the lord said; many are of your pairs,classmates or friends that had lost their purpose in life and whose destiny and future has been a mirage because they live in sin. But here you today and doing far better,well with a sense of purpose and hope for great future therefore be thankful and bless the lord for your life everyday.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole