John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying
1. You are one that gives your all to the work of God and would serve God with everything you have. But I see strong man causing you to appear sexual,and your virtue as a woman to be ridiculed.

But don't be trouble the lord on the throne is come to remove that " but " sexuality of a strong man.

2/3. You want your family to prosper,want enlarge her and move into a bigger or better, wealthy environment the lord may grant your heart desires but I don't see peace of mind nor privacy, space to breath.

That is, if you want God to enlarge your family or expand her you must prepare for overwhelming responsibilities and burden that comes with it lest a blessed home loses her peace and joy.

Meaning, to whom much is given? Much is expected!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good morning sir

Sir I had this dream but it's a bit confusing. I was sleeping and I heard worship song in another language. The worship was really beautiful and got me crying. Then i saw myself in a big crudade hall and the same music was playing there. I looked up and I saw people crying. I even saw one of my former friend who really spoke bad about me and is not talking to me. She was also crying. I wanted to know where the song was coming from and who was singing it so I went to the back. I found a group of women. One was another former friend of mine and she was jumping like a rabbit and laughing as if she was under anointing. Both of the friends in the dream are from the same Caribbean island but in real life they don't know each other. When I came closer one security guard came to tell me that i have to go a bit to the back because the pastor doesn't like people coming to close (i dont know who the pastor is)The way the guard spoke to me was really close to my ear and i felt uncomfortable. I met a lady and I was talking to her about the worship and how beautiful it was. I was telling her that i also heard it in my dream. I was now alone with my husband in a room and he wanted to have sex with me but I did not want to. I was telling him we are not home and somebody might come inside. He was forcing me and I started to fight him. He was almost naked when we heard somebody coming so he let me go. I went to one corner with my clothes and sat down. My husband was trying to wear his clothes. I was really angry. The lady did not notice anything but was complaining can't remember about what. I went to look for my daughter and I found her in a room with a lady and other children. She had no pampers on so I wanted to wear her one. I saw this boy. I wanted to also change his pampers but first asked the mum but she said no. In my mind I was saying this boy is even to big to wear pampers. Then i saw 2 lady's half naked walking up a stairs and another lady slapping one of the lady on her butt. I know saw myself with my husband in the car driving home. Then i saw like a vision my former pastor with a famous UK gospel singer on a bench by the road talking. People were passing by and greeting them. I knew we were also going to pass them but I was thinking if I would greet him or not. I don't know what happened but it was as if we already passed them because I saw them through the back mirror. Then i was chewing something and my teeth started to fall off. My teeth were small and looked a bit dirty and with blood.
2. This dream was not so clear either I was flying or i was going to fly. I saw 2 white hot air balloons. One small one for my daughter and a big one for me. I was saying to myself that I am going to ask you sir What it means.
Thank you sir
1. Don't get carried away nor join a church by what you see them display,nor by outer outpouring,sweet melody or public show lest you have your heaven polluted, broken, destroyed before you eyes, and have yourself retrograde-d and molested spiritually.

That is, you must look, consider beyond it outer display, sweet melodies and all other things that only portray such without. You must seek divine direction and guidance lest find yourself retragraded back to the past experiences,rejection,sin and struggles like you were in your former church. Be warned, don't get carried away for all that glitters without is not gold.

In essence,i must rejoice with you as I see the hand catapulted you out of your former church/battles : spiritual retrogression, shame, power of lust, polluted/broken heaven,spiritual molested and disgrace. Surely, it's like (when you left your former church) you come out of retrogression and spiritual pollution,sin and molestation.

Congratulations!

2. Thank you jesus for this.
I see great, uncommon upliftment and attitude possess by you and your daughter. The lord is taken you higher and will do something great in your lives that will change your life forever.
In essence, it's called " catapulted into your next level ". But why is your hubby not included? Only time,God can answer why or that question --in due time or if you ask. As God had just made a covenant of greatness,next level for you and your daughter alone.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir

1. Something bite my husband hand and he was removing the bandage to show me.
2.I was taking my husband to the airport with a cab. He was going to nigeria. He was already a bit late so the cab man parked and he rushed inside. I rushed also inside with the cab man looking for him. We still had to weight the suitcase and put some things inside. I had a watermelon for him he almost forgot about it. He left and I was looking for him. I found him sitting next to a lady but then he turned into my ex also a nigerian I dated many years ago for some years. When i saw the girl I asked him are you going with her but he never gave a clear response when the girl saw me she turned her eyes. I was really angry and told him one you never told me that you changed your ticket earlier (My husband will go to nigeria in some months time)and now you are going with her. I bought some things for my husband to bring to nigeria so I got angry and went inside his suitcase to take the things I bought. I took the watermelon, one tablet but I also saw many phones one was an old phone of mine and took it from him. I was suprised to see so many phone's. The phone i took looked like a phone that i used when i was dating him because the phone had a pic of me when i was young. I was saying to myself i will call his priest to tell him but now i got confused because is he my ex or my husband. The scene now changed the lady and a friend of hers were eating in the kitchen I started to clean their table but I kept on hitting her when clearing the table. She did not react. She now wanted to hit me so I called the ex. She did not try it again. I don't know what happened but we started to become friendly. I was talking how small my ex manhood is and we were laughing the girl agreed and wanted to say something about it but the ex was standing at the door listening so she diverted the talk. He kept on standing at the door listening and I gave her sign so she would not talk about it.
3. I went into a restaurant to buy food. I was standing I a queue when I saw that the sales lady was busy looking in a mirror then attending to people. The guy that was cooking had the mother and baby sitting close by the gas cooker and the lady was feeding the baby. When it was my turn I told her to put the mirror down that she can't attend to people like that. She wanted to fight me so I went to the owner who is a chinese to complain but she did not care. I told the people that were behind me you see what happened why are you still waiting here. So everybody now left. I told my husband about it and he made sure he was going to report the restaurant to the authorities.
4. I went to a shop to buy foodstuff. They were selling african foodstuff. I saw a small box with periwinkle but I was not sure if I wanted to buy. I later came back to buy it but I could not find it again. When I wanted to go to the other side of the store. Something dropped on my hair. When I checked it was white bird poo. I was thinking that when I bird poo on you it has a meaning but could not clearly remember what it was. I saw the box with periwinkle they had 2 bags of it but it looked brown so I said this is not the periwinkle I want so I did not buy it again. In real life I have never seen or tasted periwinkle.

Thank you sir
1. It's a spiritual attack.
But mind you, the hand/palm is the symbol of a man's prosperity. As, the hand is what that receives or one uses to work. Isn't that so?
Meaning,I see anti blessing,prosperity, financial arrow fired into him.

2. Hmmm.. i detest to see a heart of gold melt,troubled or hurt! But what can I do now, daughter? Because it's you I am referring to.
But well, God above every other thing and my love for you as a daughter in the lord. In that case, we are going to analyze in a such a way that it will come with flexibility (do observe the emboldened parts,please!) :

Quote:2.I was taking my husband to the airport with a cab. He was going to nigeria. He was already a bit late so the cab man parked and he rushed inside. I rushed also inside with the cab man looking for him. We still had to weight the suitcase and put some things inside. I had a watermelon for him he almost forgot about it. He left and I was looking for him. I found him sitting next to a lady but then he turned into my ex also a nigerian I dated many years ago for some years. When i saw the girl I asked him are you going with her but he never gave a clear response when the girl saw me she turned her eyes. I was really angry and told him one you never told me that you changed your ticket earlier (My husband will go to nigeria in some months time)and now you are going with her. I bought some things for my husband to bring to nigeria so I got angry and went inside his suitcase to take the things I bought. I took the watermelon, one tablet but I also saw many phones one was an old phone of mine and took it from him. I was suprised to see so many phone's. The phone i took looked like a phone that i used when i was dating him because the phone had a pic of me when i was young. I was saying to myself i will call his priest to tell him but now i got confused because is he my ex or my husband. The scene now changed the lady and a friend of hers were eating in the kitchen I started to clean their table but I kept on hitting her when clearing the table. She did not react. She now wanted to hit me so I called the ex. She did not try it again. I don't know what happened but we started to become friendly. I was talking how small my ex manhood is and we were laughing the girl agreed and wanted to say something about it but the ex was standing at the door listening so she diverted the talk. He kept on standing at the door listening and I gave her sign so she would not talk about it.

Permit me to borrow a word in French ' d'ejavú
You are a woman who would give up everything,anything for her man,her husband. You'd give the whole of you and love, maritally,financially and otherwise.. it's too numerous to mention all. And for the these, should any man especially your husband choose to cheat on you or consider another woman within that country you live or without? The lord warned, I shall render him impotent and overwhelm him with shame, and you shall laugh at last. I will make him a ridicule for all even before the strange woman.

You may ask, what's the need for my first or personal comment above this particular interpretation? The reason is, I'd rather wait to confirm what I am seeing here. I mean, a more stronger and clear message regarding the strange woman I am seeing therein. So therefore,be at peace as there isn't confirmation yet.

4. Now who dare ridicule you,rebuke you like they use to before?
Listen, the lord said, many you used to see you as one whose opinion counts not, one who doesn't deserve freedom to speak her mind or defend her right. One who's not worthy to be loved,appreciated,and who doesn't deserve to defend herself or what's due to her.

Indeed, you used to be ridicule,ignored,taken advantage of and despised even for no reason. But listen to this and write it down : henceforth, the lord said, whoever do any of these above to you again shall pay rarely for it, he or she shall go not punished. I shall disgrace such and humble them before you and in the world for your sake.

Curse is he that cursed you henceforth, and blessed is he that blessed YOU!

NB: this word is coming from the LORD himself not me.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir,

1. I was at this Indian family home. I played the lottery and was checking in the news paper to see if I won. I saw different pictures and names of people who won. I saw the picture of my former pastor wife and I was wondering how much she won. There was also a section were people won flowers and I was looking for my name there but could not find my name. The Indian family I was with the man of the house won and the family was drinking something out of a cup and they were putting I think coins in another cup. The wife was speaking in her language that she won the lottery. The husband was surprised and asked how much he was writing the numbers with his finger so the wife told him to stop because she did not want me to know. I was saying in my mind so they don't trust me. The husband was telling the wife now that they won the money they can gave me money to buy the bag for my daughter.
2. I was at home and we had visitors. Some were nigerian famous singers. One was my former pastor daughter with her little brother. I can't remember all what was happening in the house.
Some were eating in the kitchen. One of the artist was showing his photo book from when he was young. Then everybody left in a van I was waving them goodbye. I then saw an undercover police car following them. The police men and woman had all guns with them. I wanted to call my sister to warn them but my phone was a new phone and I did not have her number in the phone.

Thank you sir
1. ◄ Proverbs 16:7 ►
When the LORD takes pleasure in anyone's way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them.

Ofcourse, you need not struggle to please no man or win their trust for them to bless you or be a blessing to you.
This is what the lord said, I will cause even your enemies or people that don't trust you to bless you and your daughter. They may not trust you but they will still bless you. This is what the lord say.

2. The lord want you to pray this specific prayer for your family : ' any power, shame designed to visit my home against her day of honor,favor and heaven's visitation, in the name of Jesus, be frustrated and aborted".

Ps 19,8,24,65 and 42.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir

1. I can't remember all of the dream. I saw 3 people in an apartment a white man was sending a force to fight them. All they could feel was a force that was fighting them but I saw a big/fat man that was fighting them. Then this white man was whispering as if he was speaking in somebody ears but I could hear it. More things happened but I can't remember them.
2. My landlady niece was telling me that they will go away for 3 days if I can help them with the company. Later the landlady called me to ask me if I can help them out. I told her i can't because I am going out of the country for 3 weeks. She was not happy and told me to leave it. She then called my husband and my husband was telling her that we are busy because we have a business and I am the manager. He started to laugh and said I wanted to be the director but that I need to be the manager for now.
In real life I am not working for the landlady again. Something happened between us. She apologized but its better to keep distance.

Thank you sir
1. You've received power to see vision, the secrets and hiding things in the realm of the spirit- Joel 2:28.
Who says that you are not on the right track, not growing in your spiritual walk with the lord? I rejoice with you.

2. Indeed, you've rebuked the landlady,her offer both spiritually and physically. Therefore, should any attempt be make to bring you back to her business,i see you rebuke it, you'll surely rebuke it.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Praise God
I did what you told me yesterday sir and started to pray more in tongues.
Thank you sir