John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a confused and scary dream
In my dream I saw myself leading worship and some one told me you I told you can do it after some time I was given a pot to eat which I did when I got home immediately after eating it someone just said it was poisoned. I ran inside afraid to meet my grandma to tell her that was how I woke up. Instantly I started pleading the blood of Jesus. Please sir /ma what does this mean
Welcome one of our recent members. Do not that we don't post on the ministry's forum on sundays, and you should always check our " announcement thread or forum" updates. Also, endeavor to maintain one thread so that you may be able keep your dream diary in a fold,and in order

How to maintain your thread : at the bottom of each post, your thread, simply " click on the green button " Reply post"

This is serious, even this has now become so rampart in the church now? Such a shame.

Listen, the lord said, be warned, steer clear of this ministerial post in the church you don't have the strength, spiritual maturity, defense and growth to lest you'd become a prey and attack at will ,spiritual on the alter.

You don't have what it takes now to minister on the altar, don't as the lord said you are not mature for it, spiritually, you'd be attack. Steer clear, stay far away from it.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]