• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dream interpretation
1. The lord shall humble those and whoever look down on you before you.

2. I see your spirit man alerted and escaped captivity/affliction of retrogression.
It's called " consciousness against retrogression ".

3. I see uncommon,divine blessing. But pray the lord to wipe off any personality, person and power that want to cut it short,rob you of it.

4. She longs for you to do well in your endeavours.

5. I see call from them hovering. But remind God of his promises and pray every day to remove every possible and unseen delays.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good pm sir, 1 someone followed me,to plead with the man that will allow me travel 2 there is an average aged woman,i was pleading to,to allow me travel,she ask what i will do back home in nigeria wen i travel,i told her i don't know,she start saying what i can recal,with hanger i call on fire,on her,she start shouting an roling 3 i heard my cusin calling me from the outside 4 it was like my dad worker died,police was involve,an their told my dad to provide body,thanks.

1/2. There is a strong man that blocked the door to your access overseas. But I see a fierce battle between you and that strong man standing before the door to your overseas. Surely, you are winning the battle but you can do better. Intensify on your prayers against it.

3. A call and message is coming for you.

4. Pray against "implication" visitation targeted at your household,family as a whole

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good pm sir, A man in our village(camp) he is my street nebor,called me,probably he thought i'm my step brother,he ask me to call my elder brother for him,which is me,Thanks.

Pray this prayer for three days ; I shall be the head and not the tail, my crown and leadership shall not be taken away from me in my father's house ".

Ps 19,8 and Isaiah 60.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Amen,thank you sir.

Goodmorning sir, 1 i was calling the sister,i told you about,it was like i went to visit her or,i call her,an i saw wen she want to pick the call,she told her friend probably am the person before she pick up 2 i saw someone that wear my tshirt,thanks.

1. This is one out of many traits a woman in love or serious about a relationship exhibits ; she tells all her friend and neighbors about you.

2. I see a strong man contending your grace and virtue with you.
You shall cry out to God , " any personality, power,demon or strong man manifestating in my form and contending my virtue and divine heaven with me, vomit it & die!!!"

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Goodpm sir, 1 church people came to pay me a visit,but it was a diferent of people 2 my mum told me that she mis my dad 3 i was praying to know the delay over my travel,i saw these,i was doing video call with company 4 my step brother went to visit a sister,the sister told him that their steal someone phone at there place,that he should either stop visit her 5 i was fighting with my younger brother,i grab him to hit on the ground i was awake,thanks.

1. Evengelists or brethren visitation. That is, the lord will visit you.

2. She really do now more than ever.
But why would the lord reveal this to you now? Because she needs your love and words of encouragement.

3. You need a direct contact or information to unravel the msyery ; what went wrong. But surely the lord connect you to the right people.

4. I see your step brother disgrace.

5. Provocation,anger. Be wary of the two lest the devil use you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole