• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dream interpretation
1. I see lust,temptation before you but you shall overcome. ..

2. ..as I see you walk out,come out of that temptation.

3. You must take your time to know,find out the marital status of whoever you choose to fall in love with so that you won't be disappointed to find out she has her own man or engaged.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good pm sir, 1 i was in the church,the church was like my ex serving state an pastor,we were told to hold ourself in circle for prayer,as the pastor was praying for us,i saw myself fell on the ground.

Good pm sir, 1 i was in the church,the church was like my ex serving state an pastor,we were told to hold ourself in circle for prayer,as the pastor was praying for us,i saw myself fell on the ground.

Deliverance over the power and dominion of retrogression.

Congratulations.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Amen,thank you sir.

Goodmorning sir, 1 i was at my friend shop,was telling him how a brother display,i try discribing the brother to him,there are kopa around an also a sister,the sister was stairing at me 2 i was in the friend shop,gathering all my cloth,a pregnat sister came in an start matching the cloth,wen i spoke to her,she gripe my shirt 3 i saw my ex institution,coursemate passing,i try stoping her,she refuse,till she enter her room 4 i saw myself in a royal gathering or palace,wen the king standup,everyone stand up to show him respect,there was something holding my leg to probably the princess,i try removing it 5 a brother came to his father place,he start distroying his father property,their call for his dad,wen his dad came,he try stoping him,this time the brother turn to my younger brother,thanks

1. Sexual attraction,lust,love or otherwise ? Time will tell.

2. I see great provocation. You must be careful,watch it as this is devil at work.

3. Refuse to be ridicule or mock by a proud person or an old friend.

4. You are carrying a great anointing hence should be wary and choosy of whom you bow before or worship God under.

5. I see your brother turning bad,rude with unusual disobedient.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Goodmorning sir, 1 wen i was awake in the dream,i check on my second younger bro,to know if he is breathing or awake,he wake at 7:30,i ask him if he is going to school probably he said no,but wen my direct younger bro spoke with him he said yes 2 i was in my friend place,two sisters came to buy something,one look familiar,i ask if she know me,she said no 3 my senior aunty came to visit us,i was folding cloth an also cooking,she ask me were her daughter went to,i told her i don't know,wen food is done she will come 4 my same sister said my dad came to her place through flight,an wen he left her place,next thing she heard is that he can not be found or dead,she was crying 5 i was coming out from certain gate,i saw probably white man carring his baby with baby carrier an at the outside i saw some white girls an there boy friends seating outside 6 i was checking my mail,an i saw unread message 7 i was going inside carring bag,the gateman called me to check my bad,while checking he was probably gisting wit me.

1. Love is lost among the children of this family especially between you and your(two) brothers.

2. A rebuke attraction or attention call. But don't be down as it's not deliberate.

3. You've remained humble and sacrificial so far in this family.

4. He loved his family,children even till death.

5. I see you among the whites.

6. You might want to check your spam,trash and..messages.

7.Unstoppable. For, you shall find favor before mankind.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Amen,thank your sir.

Goodevening sir, 1 it was as if my dad came back from were he travel to,i got home an saw him,he ask me,how is his work going,i said fine,he ask if certain man is aware that he is not around,i said no,he was packing his cloths 2 i was in the canteen eating meat,an the one my step bro gave me to give someone 3 after my younger bro true with his food,he told me to give him money to pay,i said no he started fighting me 4 i was in a probably an event or in a place i saw two sisters passing i thought or someone told me that the one at the back is the sister,her father told me in real life he will introduce to me,thanks