• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dream interpretation
4 I saw myself in a gathering that look like church or instistution annual market gathering,were i went to collect carton from some of the traders,we want to use,to pack something at our working place,sudenly a man came in with his boys and body guild,he was tall an dark in complexion,the name their call him was mr ONE NIGERIA,he went to elecronics shop an took electronic that look like laptop,wen the owner of the shop told him the price,he agreed an pay him the money which was 150naire an he left the shop.

1. Trust nobody especially with your valuables.

2. Finally, the lord has separated you and set you aside so that every inherited affliction,limitation and barrier that plagues your lineage,father's house would have nothing to do with you.
Surely, you've grown in wisdom,and removed from the tail and place among the heads.
Amazing!!!

Halleluyah!!!!!

3. Praise God!!!!!
Suddenly, you destiny has taken flight. I see you,your destiny lifted from the lows into the higher ground. Also,now the lord has included foreign blessing into your destiny.

4. The lord said, he that's in you is greater than he that's in the world. Therefore, is there anything troubling your life or strong man standing on you way that you can't handle? Hand it over to God but with faith,and leave no room for fear. And surely, as you do so? You shall conquer.

Halleluyah!!!!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thank you so much sir,the lord will grant you divine strenghten in JESUS name Amen.

Goodmorning sir,you are welcome to blessed week. 1 i saw myself flying to the very high sky with the help of bambo stick along tid road,on my coming back to the house i was living i notice that the fire i set to use has been qench with water,but i later set another fire. 2 I went to buy egg on my way i saw a bow with water an their is egg inside i went to take but i found litle an i call on the owner of the house,no one respond i felt that is wrong to take someone things in his/her absent,on my living the place i saw one egg with me,i drop the egg on there wall,in the next scene i went to buy something maybe but my intention was egg,but i saw myself buying beans after there i saw myself buying garri from one of my street girl she came out with litle garri,she told me that their don't have much garri,i thought she is going to give it to me for free or i should pay for it,but she said we should exchange it with beans,an i gave her the beans for exchange

3 I saw myself were i went to the school am currently serving in the weekend,the day look like it was on sunday,i met many people and few of the workers in the school,i left an saw myself were i was looking for fruit to unplug but i did't found any fruit or rip fruit.

1. Praise the Lord!
The lord said, I have raised you above every household,environmental enemies,and every unseen,visible forces or powers.

2. You must do away with any form of greed or insatiable habit lest you lose the blessing God has given you.
In essence, you shall wage war against powers that want to exchange your blessing for stone. Yes! Beans is better than garri(casava flour)

3. I see an unseen force delaying your harvest,blessing.
You shall cry out tonight against that power holding your blessing to ransom and delaying it. Ps 119,24,51,8

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir,i will do as you said.

Goodmorning sir, 1 i saw myself doing deliverance for my step sister,i was told that the spirit inside her was violent but i never mind,wen i start the deliverance the spirit inside her charged but could't not come closer to me,the deliverance was't successful,but it was success in were i saw myself hosting crusade with much people in atendance. 2 i was discharging watery and black substance maybe from my anus for long.

3 Here i saw were my nabor lork up the cat that seem like my own,the cat seem hungry to me,i went to my female nabor to give me meat so that i can give it to the cat,but i saw myself eating the meat an i also saw lion an animal that look like cat fighting on top of the mounting.

Quote:Goodmorning sir, 1 i saw myself doing deliverance for my step sister,i was told that the spirit inside her was violent but i never mind,wen i start the deliverance the spirit inside her charged but could't not come closer to me,the deliverance was't successful,but it was success in were i saw myself hosting crusade with much people in atendance.

Need I say more? Well, here, we have another future,anointed man of god,deliverance pastor. Indeed, I see the anointing of God upon you, to deliver the world especially those in captivity in your household.

2. There is an affliction,unknown diseases that the enemies had deposited in you to cut you off at the appointment time. But to God be the glory, I see these affliction,diseases purged out of you now.

Another day, another deliverance in you life? Praise the Lord!

3. Indeed, I see confusion in the camp of your enemies but there is self infliction that must be dispose and stop by you lest you continue to eat from the table of the enemies despite your victory over them.

Ask the lord to unravel the self affliction,infliction.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

1 i saw someone from the fence jumping into our compand,i ran inside an luck up the door 2 the new copers that was brought to the community am serving,their were male an female living in two bedroom flat,their were having litle isue,something like one of my friend he was serving in there school but he is true,call the male to come over to his place an prepare food if he no that he is hungry,because of this the guy was angry,the female was like looking for me so that i talk to him,wen i got to there place it was like there landlord is having a party they are arenging things to,i and the girl was helping them to carrying the ice block their wanted to use inside the bus,she told me to call the guy to asist us i said she should't bother.

I see your anointing saving whoever associates with you,live in your environment,and bringing glory,honor,favor to your life,and using you to destroy the works of the enemies...in your environment.

In essence, I see honor before you,and the power of God upon you using you to destroy the works of the enemies,spiritual robber in your presence environment.

Hallelyah!!!!!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole