• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dream interpretation
Goodmorning sir,i went to buy cloth,wen i got there i pick a jeans an a shirt,i paid the seller his money,i was expecting my change.

I see your financial expectation met beyond your expectations. I see you living/having in abundance of blessing.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Goodmorning sir,1 i an someone travel to lagos,we got to a place that look like airport,the man that went with me wanted us to take cab that will take us inside the airport 2 i saw a call from europe visa 3 my trouser was stain with red oil i try cleaning it with white shirt 4 i saw my dad,he rush to the town from camp he was beat by rain,i try to know why he came that early 5 i came back from outside,i saw my dad inside the room he had scarter it an told me to dispose all the old things in the housing,as i was selecting it,i saw something like bible juter,i was trying to look at it an to keep it,sudden the room change an it was neat again,thanks.

1. I see you on your flight, way overseas.

2. I see a call for visa collection.

3. Cry out now against sin, evil forces on a mission to pollute your garment of honor and grace.

4. What a sacrificial man he is and very passionate about his family wellbeing, survival.

5. Holiness inspires and brings godliness, cleanliness,peace and orderliness.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir,the lord will strengthen you.

Goodevening sir,1 i went to the sister i told you that we were friend place,i stay a bit,an i left,the house was a story building,wen she saw me leaving,i was on there stemp already she told me to wait for her,that she want to see me,she went inside there room. 2 this was like am already working in the over sea the workers am working together with was like doing the work with laziness,i start thinking why their did't think of the money the company spent in bringing us there an work with all there heart. 3 i was in the church i normally go for program aside my main church,in the program i was in the church,the pastor was like talking to me that my wife is inside the church,the sister he show to me was tall,in the dream same,it was like i atend another program in thesame church,the same revelation was reveal again but this time,it was like in a book,thanks

1. You may continue to wait for her if you decide to consider her -- she'll delay you.

2. It's in you. You are very passionate and committed to whatever you want or choose to do.

3. This is a message from God about where your marital choice lies.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Am not even waiting,or longer interested,thank you sir.

Goodmorning sir,1 i was in a class with my fellow student,the face of the people i don't know,but no lecturer 2 i was passing through a class,after i cameout from the class the lecturer came to meet me,he was happy to meet me after i told him what i came to the institution to do 3 it was like i did't wake up early in the morning,my landlord came to meet me an was angry with me that i should find something doing,i later told him that i have something am processing on hand. 4 this was like i was in my service year room,i heard one of my nabour coming back from outing,i was panic of the landlord because i new that my house rent has already expired.

1. Wage war against fruitlessness, failure and retrogression.

2. Again, wage against retrogression.

3. You must cry out against household powers that embarrass, disgrace you.. must be silence over your case,and that heaven must settle your case without delay no more so that whoever look down on you may be disgrace over your case.

4. What's this power that want to disgrace you, mock you and retrograde you? You must cry out against these power now.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole