• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream interpretation
Good morning Sir, i started the 3 days assignment yesterday. So i had some dreams between yesterday and this morning
1* i dream i was in a classroom alone with my ex and he was smiling at me but i recall him either buying me a snack or we were eating together

2* i dreamt he sent me a text to check on me. Was replying him then i stopped

3* i went to a shop to buy things for puff puff they did not have what i wanted, so my aunt took me to a bigger shop where i saw some items, but they were either incomplete or insufficient..so i ended up walking around to see if il find what i wanted in the shop. Then a man who came to the shop with another woman approached me to ask if i remembered him..he had a british accent..
I told him i did not. He said we met at an airport when i was a corper, he described what i wore and my mannerisms to my friend. I finally recognized him in the dream but i dont know anyone like that.

4* i dreamt i was at an event tying just a towel across my chest and standing by the door then queen elizabeth walked in with her entourage. I recognized some people from my office. A man from the office greeted me ( i cant remember if he shook me) . They were all seated and i was at the back seated with my towel. In that same event, i suddenly found myself sitting in the front row clothed and facing me who were dressed like catholic or anglican bishops.( i strongly believe they were anglican because of the british monarchy). There was something odd about them because they seemed occultic and wore black and red.
A man from the office approached me and said he wrote my name in the queens list/ book. Suddenly, people were arguing. The queen who was sitting alone, got up and went towards the direction of the conflict but she went to whisper to one of the white men she came with.
The book was passed around for people to write in..then it got to me and i refused to write in it. I complained that i didnt not want to be employed as an actor that i could manage being a scriptwriter for the BBC but not acting.
I got up and walked out to get biscuits to buy with a little boy who complained about his family following me. I did not find the biscuit i wanted, i mistakenly passed another shop and found another where i bought sweet potato chips, biscuits and condensed milk ( milk with sugar)

Quote:Good morning Sir, i started the 3 days assignment yesterday. So i had some dreams between yesterday and this morning
1* i dream i was in a classroom alone with my ex and he was smiling at me but i recall him either buying me a snack or we were eating together

2* i dreamt he sent me a text to check on me. Was replying him
then i stopped

3* i went to a shop to buy things for puff puff they did not have what i wanted, so my aunt took me to a bigger shop where i saw some items, but they were either incomplete or insufficient..so i ended up walking around to see if il find what i wanted in the shop. Then a man who came to the shop with another woman approached me to ask if i remembered him..he had a british accent..
I told him i did not. He said we met at an airport when i was a corper, he described what i wore and my mannerisms to my friend. I finally recognized him
in the dream but i dont know anyone like that.

Rejoice! For the lord has come to bring back the good old days, maritally.
In essence, the lord said, I have opened my book of remembrance over your marital life,glory, heaven therefore,the good old day,maritally, I shall bring and give you a new beginning maritally.

Yes, I see your lost potential husband returned and those who have forgotten you, maritally, financially and otherwise? I see them locate you.

Praise the Lord!
Prepare for a new beginning. For the lord has come to turn your life around.

I rejoice with you, in advance!
Thank you jesus!

4. You'd better be wise, be careful of these demonic churches, gathering and wealthy people with questionable character or wealth.
In essence, the lord warned, in that country some companies, jobs,gathering, churches are not meant for any true child/ren of God, they are demonic.

You'd better pray for discerning spirit so that you'd be able to identify them when you come across them or find yourself in one of them lest you become a victim.

Also, I see you rebuke satanic initiation and occultic call. Could this be the source of your predicament, how it all started? Well, whether the answer is yes or not it's time to embark prayer on forgiveness of sins especially unconscious sin, daily.

Still following you, anyway.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thank you Sir,

2* i dreamt he sent me a text to check on me. Was replying him then i stopped

Regarding 1 and 2, this is the person i recently separated from (Tony) and the queen was in nigeria.

Your human logic can not decode nor comprehend the power of revelation.

It's not about which country,where it happened, who's involved. It's a message in parable and from God to you. It's delivered,above you read again for better and clear comprehension.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening Sir, im sorry for the misunderstanding . Thank you

Good Morning Sir, i have gotten more revelations pertaining to the assignment.
DAY 2
1* i dreamt i stepped out of the house, i saw my step mothers children sweeping the corridor . As i was walking towards the gate, i saw two ladies, i dont know if they are the womans children or strangers, but they were looking at my feet and laughing between themselves and telling me i look good

2* i dreamt i cooked some food and it looked like my dad ate from it. I took the left over stew and added it to the remaining pot of stew. Then he told me a woman selling ice cream will be around by 12-12:30 pm and i should give her from the money he gave me to go to the market. He came to meet me in the kitchen that the woman is around . He asked me to give him 1000 naira for the ice cream. I think it was meant for my half sister.

DAY 3
1* I had a dream that i was in the house, my aunt bought some fried plantains and a bunch that was unripe. We had family friends around.
I took one of the fried plantains which was hot. And our visitors daughter who is 5 approached me asking for some. I gave her half of mine

2* i am unsure of this dream, but it seems someone important died, there was meat everywhere. Like for party.

3* A Prophet i used to know came into my classroom in secondary school and told me i should not reconcile with my recent ex because he is lazy, is a flirt. She said i will get wealthy with hardwork. That he will have a daughter and my child and his will get married in the future.

4* i dreamt a man gave me a black stone

5* my mother and her family were in the living room in my fathers house ( this is unusual because my parents have been separated for 10years) and i was eating outside ( i think i cooked the food). My aunt entered the house twice without shutting the door. The third time she did, i told he she didnt close it again. She was angry i spoke to her that way and another aunt of mine called me a fool for not closing it.
I was shocked by thier reaction and started comparing me to my father. I told my aunt that whatever happened did not warrant being compared.
Then i saw my stepmothers chuldren from a previous marriage complain about my father..i ended uo not finishing the food because of the issue

6* I was in my office when i saw a staff holding local sweets known as baba dudu. I was very happy about it so i asked if they were for sale and she said yes. She told me there were two types and that is the one with more sugar and the original one that isnt too sweet. I tasted the sweet one and i did not like it because it was too sweet.
She gave me the original which i preferred. I asked to buy a roll of it which is 12, she gave me 2 instead.

1. I see household enemies deceiving you and making mockery of you at the same time.

2. Does your father really loves you, care about you,your growth and progress (consciously or unconsciously) like he does towards your half sisters/siblings?
In essence, I see you being used and rob emotionally and domestically at the detriment of your growth, but for the happiness and growth of your half siblings.

Hmmmm..

3. To whom much is given? Much is expected!

• I see death. But this might have nothing to do with your household but a popular figure or someone you know.

4. It's called " retrogressive prophesy or vision ".
You are once a victim of this in the past but you knew not.
In essence, wage war against false and retrogressive prophesy that's plunged your marital heaven into helplessness and directionless.

5. Now, this is serious!
The black stone means : motionless, stagnated as in, fruitlessness, a life without breath or progress.

I see evil deposited into life,work of your life so that your life will remain meaningless and motionless.

It's time to pray, daughter :

Quote:CARRY YOUR LOAD

CONFESSIONS: Isaiah 54:17: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper: and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Praise and Worship

PRAYER POINTS:
Take these prayer points with the whole of your heart. Focus your attention on the Lord Jesus Christ; visualize Him on the cross and see the Blood dripping from His side. Concentrate on Him and see the cleansing of your life.

33. Every owner of evil load of my father’s house appear! Carry your evil load, in Jesus name.

34. Every owner of evil load of my mother’s house appear! Carry your evil load, in Jesus name.

35. Every owner of evil load in my surroundings, appear and carry your evil load, in Jesus name.

36. Every owner of evil load from my place of birth (origin), appear and carry your evil load, in the name of Jesus.

•(clap your hands as you pray this one : Every stone of sorrow, motionless, lifeless and anti progress, living deposit, stone deposited into my hand/life, as I am clapping my hands now, come out and go back to your senders, now by fire!

37. You the owners of evil load, carry your evil load by fire, in the name of Jesus.

38. (Mention any area where there is an evil load in your life and command the owners to carry their load).

39. O Lord, lay Your hand upon me now and kill all my problems in the name of Jesus.

40. You the strongman targeting evil load against me, carry your evil load and die, in Jesus name.

41. Every satanic embargo placed against my possibilities clear away by fire, in Jesus name.

42. Every seed of rejection growing against my life, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.

43. Every snail and tortoises anointing upon my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

44. Every satanic load placed upon my life, I offload you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

45. Every arrow of the strongman, go back to your sender, in the mighty name of Jesus.

46. Every hand of torment upon my destiny, wither by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus.

47. Every power that finds joy in my tears, die, in the name of Jesus.

48. I shall not be wasted in the valley of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

49. Every arrow of poverty in my hand, manifest and backfire, in the mighty name of Jesus.

50. Every demonic alteration against my upliftment, die in the name of Jesus.

51. My life what are you doing in the valley of witchcraft, arise, Shine! In Jesus name.

NB : you can select the powerful ones among the prayer points or pray them all.

6. You are being punished, paying for the sins and fall of your father.
You need to, henceforth, read this bible verse to pray everyday :

◄ Jeremiah 31:29 ►
"In those days people will no longer say, 'The parents have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge.'

Here : Henceforth, I, (mention you full name) refuse to pay for the sins, fall and mistakes of my father, O blood of Jesus remove my name ".
This should be one of your daily prayers.

7. Two signifies,biblically :

TWO - Sign for witness, testimony, or unity.

Yes, something wonderful, marvelous,new is here, for you. Surely, you will testify soon, at your work place. Congratulations in advance!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good day Sir, thank you very much. Pertaining my father, he does not want anything to do with me or my brother especially me since he married a new wife. She and her children from another marriage have taken over the house and my father reduced to nothing.

I am, the lord is aware of that but that you may not partake nor share in your father's punishment(for his sins and what he did to your mother,the family) follow instruction.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good day Sir and how was the weekend?
1* I dreamt of an accident involving a car that fell sideways in deep gutter by the road and the car was crushed badly and it looked like no one survived and i got to find out an old secondary school classmate, my cousins and some people i cant recall were in the car.

The car ended up catching fire and i used a bowl of water of mine to help quench it but it wasnt enough. I asked people to hlp me with water to put the fire out but they refused so i saw bucket of water unattended, i took it and put it out.

I started pulling out the bodies i pulled out my cousins and surprisingly they were unharmed and some other persons as well. I remember telling someone my old classmate did not survive as others did.

2* I dreamt i went to the kitchen, saw my father and his wife. I greeted and was surprised he answered he acknowledged my greeting considering he has not acknowledged my presence for a year now. Then he asked me to cook for him even though his wife was already cooking..But she was taken aback by his actions

3* i had a dream i was a service girl at a party. It was a bit empty at first, then alot of people started trooping in who were mostly foreigners and they all appeared to be wealthy people. When it was getting late, i went to ask a former friend (who helped me with the job ) when we were going home. She ignored me instead.

Someone asked me to peel cloves of garlic (i dont know who) and when i was done, there was no one to give it to. I then decided to take it to the kitchen. I entered the house and you could see it belonged to a rich person because of the tasteful furnishings.

I entered the kitchen and it was small and ordinary compared to the rest of the house. I dropped the garlic and noticed there was food on fire that was not being watched and it was getting burnt. I took charge of the cooking and two ladies came in asking if they could have some. I told them to take the ones under which were better because they were taking the burnt ones. I ended up preparing all the snacks and arranging them on a tray

Thank you Sir.