• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POWER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF SNAIL
POWER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF SNAIL
POWER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF SNAIL(STAGNATION)

Confessions: 1 Kg 18:46, Gen 24:12, Luke 10:19

Praises

1.         Load of sin slowing down my journeys of life, I drop you at the feet of the cross, in the name of Jesus
2.         Ancestral evil loads upon my shoulders, I shake you off, I throw you away in the name of Jesus
3.         Evil covenants I made consciously and unconsciously though eating of snails or drinking of its saliva raw, be rendered impotent by the blood of Jesus
4          I break the covenants and curses of the spirit of the snail over my life, in the name of  Jesus.
5.         Every effect of the spirit of the snail over my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus
6.         Every spirit of sluggishness and backwardness in my life, received  the fire of God now and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus
7.         I drink the blood of Jesus, food eating in the dream, sponsoring heaviness, be flushed out, in the name of Jesus
8.         Mark of the playing the second fiddle, upon my life, be erased by fire.
9.         I will not feed from waste bins, in the name of Jesus
10        I refuse to have boneless blessings, in the name of Jesus
11.       Every spirit of irritation in my life, be washed off by the blood of Jesus
12        I reject the spirit of fear, anxiety and discouragement , in the name of Jesus .
13        Every evil instruction, prophesy, predictions, issued against my life, by using snail shell, be canceled by the blood of Jesus.
14        I reject the spirit of the tail, I claim the spirit of the head, in the Name of Jesus.
15        I received angelic transportation to where God wants me to me now, in the name of Jesus.
16        Every evil deposit in my life, as a result of eating snail in rituals, be washed away by the blood of Jesus
17        O Lord catapult me into greatness as you did of Daniel in the land of Babylon
18        I reject slippery blessings, in the name of Jesus
19        I reject the spirit of over sensitivity, in the name of Jesus
20        Let all my enemies and their strongholds be shattered to pieces by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus
21        I deliver myself from the grip of my enemies, in the name of Jesus
22        Every power prolonging my journey to breakthroughs, fall down and die , in the name of  Jesus.
23        Every problem that I have brought into my life, through my association with the spirit of the snail, be canceled now, I the name of Jesus.
24.       I cancel the activities and powers of the spirit of the snail in my life, in the name of Jesus
25.       I receive the wings of an eagle, I receive the legs of a hind, I accomplish at the speed of light in the name of  Jesus
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]