• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tongues
Good evening sir. I gave my life to Christ for some years now but yet to receive holy ghost baptism evidence with speaking in tongues. I have desired n still trusting God to receive.
Many times in my dreams I find my self praying n speaking in tongues n waking up with it but it ceases once I'm conscious that I am awake.
Please what does this mean? Thank you

(28-09-2017, 01:14 AM)hopeuk Wrote: Good evening sir. I gave my life to Christ for some years now but yet to receive holy ghost baptism evidence with speaking in tongues. I have desired n still trusting God to receive.
Many times in my dreams I find my self praying n speaking in tongues
n waking up with it but it ceases once I'm conscious that I am awake.
Please what does this mean? Thank you

And says, who that you are yet to be baptized with holy ghost,spirit,speaking in tongues?

Don't you realized that your spirit man,soul have already received holy ghost baptism,power to speak in tongues,and have received the holy spirit hence the revelation ? ; " a great assurance from God that indeed it's already in you, even though it's yet to manifest in the flesh"? Don't you know that it's useless to speak in tongues in the flesh with the assurance or manifestation, confirmation in the realm of the spirit? Don't you know that spirit world is far more important, signifance than the physical? Remember, we serve a living but spirit God?

Stop chasing shadows and be patient as time factors determines the physical aspect to these.

Bless u
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thank you so much Sir.