• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fulfillment of God's word.
I am sharing this testimony so that people that are expecting whatever dreams interpretation they received in this ministry to have come to manifestation will learn from my testimony. For like two years now pastor has been interpreting for me continually that the reward for my hard-work cometh soon. I thought it's something that would have manifested since but to God be d glory, today I was nominated as the best staff in my department. This is the first time it will happen in my place of work and it's a privilege it started from me. It was like a dream but I told myself I deserve it, even when my colleagues advised me to complain I won't and today my hard-work has paid off. I need prayers from pastor so that I sail through the period of envy from my colleagues though my details/picture are yet to be on the notice board and it is only me and other bosses that are aware for now.

(31-08-2017, 12:29 AM)boom Wrote: I am sharing this testimony so that people that are expecting whatever dreams interpretation they received in this ministry to have come to manifestation will learn from my testimony. For like two years now pastor has been interpreting for me continually that the reward for my hard-work cometh soon. I thought it's something that would have manifested since but to God be d glory, today I was nominated as the best staff in my department. This is the first time it will happen in my place of work and it's a privilege it started from me. It was like a dream but I told myself I deserve it, even when my colleagues advised me to complain I won't and today my hard-work has paid off. I need prayers from pastor so that I sail through the period of envy from my colleagues though my details/picture are yet to be on the notice board and it is only me and other bosses that are aware for now.

Indeed, " Work works, persistent pays ".

In regards to your prayer request, the lord said, henceforth before,or as you about to set out for work you must read ' Ps 24,8,91".

I will join you in prayer.
But I pray....may your overcome them all both spiritual and physical, may whoever gather against you scatter, and may this be the beginning of great things to come, in jesus name.

Bless u

Amen, thank you sir.

Praise God!!! A big Congratulations

Thanx for sharing boom, very encouraging, definetley
, ''Habakkuk2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry...........''

God is faithful & His own blessings are wonderful, He will carry it through Himself, because you didn't bring yourself there, glory to God..