John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prayer requestt
Pls help me in prayer. something strange happened;

on last Sunday night, as I was preparing 2 retire 2 my bed, I often wear stockins 2 bed cos I catch cold easily. As I reachd out 2 collect my pair of stockings from whr I normally keep it, I could not find it, I searched 4 it everywhr but nowhr 2 be found, then it dawn on me that sometin has really gone wrong perhaps a spirit being had access 2my room, this may sound unbelievable but that is wht it is. I'm not a careless type, I don't HV visitors, nobody has acess into my room. I live alone. When I couldn't find d stockins, in holy anger I made several declarations wit numbers 23:23, lam 3:37 & so on, I prayed aggressively that d stockins in d camp of my enemies should turn 2 instrument of torment by fire. After praying, I retired 2 bed, b4 I slept I set alarm 12am. When alarm woke me up, i sat down on my chair 2 get ready 4 prayer, but d memory of wht happend was still fresh on my mind, as I looked on d floor, LO & BEHOLD MY PAIR OF STOCKINS ALMOST @ D CENTRE OF MY ROOM! I shouted "Jesus"! Coldshivers ran down my spine, I thought I was dreaming, I was speechless as several thoughts flashed through my mind concurrently. Alas, I jumped 2 my feet & started praying aggresviely after dropping 3drops of anointing oil on each of them.

U can see that D's a manipulation of d highest order! Pls help me and pray seriously & also explanations 2 D's scenario, & why my enemies should HV access into my house n made away wit my belonging.
Quote: neny4Christ [ 0 ]
Pls help me in prayer. something strange happened;

on last Sunday night, as I was preparing 2 retire 2 my bed, I often wear stockins 2 bed cos I catch cold easily. As I reachd out 2 collect my pair of stockings from whr I normally keep it, I could not find it, I searched 4 it everywhr but nowhr 2 be found, then it dawn on me that sometin has really gone wrong perhaps a spirit being had access 2my room, this may sound unbelievable but that is wht it is. I'm not a careless type, I don't HV visitors, nobody has acess into my room. I live alone. When I couldn't find d stockins, in holy anger I made several declarations wit numbers 23:23, lam 3:37 & so on, I prayed aggressively that d stockins in d camp of my enemies should turn 2 instrument of torment by fire. After praying, I retired 2 bed, b4 I slept I set alarm 12am. When alarm woke me up, i sat down on my chair 2 get ready 4 prayer, but d memory of wht happend was still fresh on my mind, as I looked on d floor, LO & BEHOLD MY PAIR OF STOCKINS ALMOST @ D CENTRE OF MY ROOM! I shouted "Jesus"! Coldshivers ran down my spine, I thought I was dreaming, I was speechless as several thoughts flashed through my mind concurrently. Alas, I jumped 2 my feet & started praying aggresviely after dropping 3drops of anointing oil on each of them.

U can see that D's a manipulation of d highest order! Pls help me and pray seriously & also explanations 2 D's scenario, & why my enemies should HV access into my house n made away wit my belonging.

No! You don't need prayer at all daughter as I can see a very strong Christian, prayer warrior in you except this little panic and fear in you.

Now, all you need is this :
Henceforth, always cover your room/house,surrounding and everything that belongs to you with the fire of holy ghost,blood of Jesus,with Ps 24,8 and 91..after your normal night prayer.

Bless you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Gracemohau
Hmmm...things are happening. All power belongs to God!
Thank you very much pastor.

U are right, I'm a prayer warrior in my church though we're still under training.
D's issue of panicking/fear is wht I HV been dealing wit 4 long now, though its not as bad as it used to be. I'm improving gradually but I hope 2 be as bold as lion (prov. 28:1) in shortest possible time.

But waitoo pastor, isn't it strange that a spirit being came physically into my room while i was in church service 2 pick up sometin 2 be used 2 manipulate me. I've not heard D's type b4. Or wht do u think?
Quote:But waitoo pastor, isn't it strange that a spirit being came physically into my room while i was in church service 2 pick up sometin 2 be used 2 manipulate me. I've not heard D's type b4. Or wht do u think?

You witnessed a piece out of millions of what real men of God encounters and you are these worried already?anyway, like you said you are still growing for there comes a time they there not but it's inevitable sometimes for someone who's isn't called yet.

And yes, it happened because as a prayer warrior you fights not just your own battles hence you are often a target of agents and kingdom of darkness but fear not. For he that's in you Is greater than your enemies.

But the only weakness that can give them victory over you is...

Bless you.
Thank you sir.
I'm very much encouraged by ur words.
U are really a Godsent in D's perverse generation.
Pls house help me in prayer.
Some1 dreamt 3times DT my mother was bitten by a black serpent in d village.
Pls help me, I cannot afford 2 loose my mother now.
Its urgent!

Thanks.
It is written '...conspire but it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass...'. Hold him by His word and do not panic, you shall overcome. We will remember her in prayers.
Your brother is spiritually vulnerable. Hence, he has to options :

• Surrender his life to jesus.
• Stop living the life of sin.
• Embrace night prayer.
• Pray for him against serpentine, witchcraft attack,and you requested we shall remember him in prayer too.

Bless u
Yes pls remember her in prayer. Is my mother not my brother.
Even now b4 I woke up, I dreamt she went 2 visit my late bro in prison.
Counting on ur prayers 2 support mine.
Thanks