• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could it be?
These days when i close my eyes trying to sleep regardless of the time, after some seconds i will dream of something. Could it be a vision or what?

Quote:jennie96 [ 0 ]
These days when I close my eyes trying to sleep regardless of the time, after some seconds I will dream of something. Could it be a vision or what?

One of the reasons God established this ministries is to groom his children and prepare them for the second coming of our Lord Jesus. Another is to open their spiritual understanding, consciousness and develop the gift to see visions, dream dreams, and experience the power of revelation in this latter days, according to the book of ;

◄ Acts 2:17 ►
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

◄ Joel 2:28 ►
"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

So, yes, the lord is working and developing you to dream prophetic dreams and/or know via divine visions.

I rejoice with you.

Bless u

What does a shooting star in a dream mean?

(29-11-2017, 12:14 AM)jennie96 Wrote: What does a shooting star in a dream mean?

It depends on the content of the dream/revelation as a whole.
But to answer your question ; it means, ' cause for celebration, happiness, joyful moment...'.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]