John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intercession
Good morning pastor please I have a question
Is it possible to intercede in prayers effectively for someone who is close to you but always grieves your spirit and argues with you a lot and being unreasonable for no reason?
Thank you sir
[-] The following 1 user Likes Godreignssupreme's post:
  • Gracemohau
Quote:Good morning pastor please I have a question
Is it possible to intercede in prayers effectively for someone who is close to you but always grieves your spirit and argues with you a lot and being unreasonable for no reason?
Thank you sir

This is the greatest love jesus taught us, his disciples and the true definition of righteousness.

For it is written :

◄ John 15:13 ►
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

NB: Jesus laid down his life for all,be it sinners,his enemies, haters and those who loved him...

Bless u
[-] The following 2 users Like ebankole's post:
  • Godreignssupreme, Gracemohau
I appreciate you Pastor. Thank you for replying. Jesus is our greatest example. Hallelujahhhhhh
  • Gracemohau
This is so true, I'd like to add to this please, the other day I was praying for my family members, I was shocked when the spirit of the Lord started praying for the same person who caused a heartache in my family member, I was cried in prayer not because I didn't want the prayers for the person but I experienced the love that Jesus talked about when He said it is by love that they I'll know we are truly His&I was shocked how much God really loves all of us...
His ways are perfect and full of love.
Please pastor I need more understanding of genesis 3:16 ....NLT Then he said to the woman...... "And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you."

Is the above verse talking about submission?

Reading proverbs 31, so many questions comes to me
*Is this submission?
* Did the husband leave too many responsibilities to the wife?
* Is this woman too ambitious???

I have pondered on this for days. Please guide me on this sir.
  • Gracemohau
(14-07-2017, 11:20 AM)Godreignssupreme Wrote: Please pastor I need more understanding of genesis 3:16 ....NLT Then he said to the woman...... "And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you."

Is the above verse talking about submission?

Reading proverbs 31, so many questions comes to me
*Is this submission?
* Did the husband leave too many responsibilities to the wife?
* Is this woman too ambitious???

I have pondered on this for days. Please guide me on this sir.

1. The first verse was actually talking about the bond,love and the great desire God instilled and poured into the woman-kind,to love her husband wholehearted, with all her heart come rain, come shine. This is why women love more and would do anything to stand by her man and submit to his authority but mind you? all because of LOVE and not slavery,captivity. And do note that this is God design. So the word " submit " doesn't mean slavery but to ' Love " your husband by submission according to the love of Christ and how God/jesus love church, and husband should also do same as anything below this is not God design hence any marriage/couple that fail to fulfill God design often end up in the dust bin.

So yes ' Submission " but in love " and according to God design.

No, both wife and husband must work together and live up to their responsibilities as explained here :

◄ Ephesians 5:25 ►
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

As you can see, from the above bible quote, the husband must also live up to his " own " responsibility. It takes two to tangle, you know? In that case let husband submit his LOVE and let wife " submit her " LOVE ' in submission and according to the design of God.

More question?

Bless u
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Gracemohau
God bless you my pastor for replying. I have read this with joy in my heart. I have better understanding now, truly the word of God brings peace.
  • Gracemohau