John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sixty
1. I saw someone asking a man for help. The man said he needs to make a vow before he helps him.

2. Someone told me if my grandfather was alive, he would be interested in paranormal things (like aliens etc) but my dad isnt like that
1. Never enter into a covenant or vow because you seek or want help from..

2. There is lot you know not about your grandfather that you thought you know.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Gud morning

1. I was doing an assignment with someone. All of a sudden, a demon entered him. He said if anyone talks bad about him, he would kill the person. I left him for my safety

2. A girl was telling me to enter a doll house but i told her its too small. I laid on it but couldnt fit in. I was passing a road then my coursemate was telling her mum that she doesnt like the girl staying with her. I went to another road and saw my boyfriend in a bus. He left the bus because there was hold up and he needed to buy something
1. Be vigilant, spiritually alert and conscious so that when and immediately your spiritual man rebuke somebody or doesn't tally,work with whoever it is ? You flee without delay lest there be danger! Be Wise as there are demon possessed people round about us in this latter days.

2. Be very careful whom your associate with or follow, and/or allow to influence your thoughts,deeds and life in general lest you incur and invite trouble into your life and those around you out of ignorance,or as a result of your failure to heed to the danger signals before you do.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]