• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sixty
I was in my room then my mother or so bought two skirts for me., cant remember everything

I see a gift for YOU.

Pray it come to fulfillment, pray you don't miss it nor pass you by. It's been decided and on the way.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Gud morning
1. I was on a stage but Donald trump came to hold my backside. I heard i won an award.
2. I saw my boyfriend's parents dancing but when i looked again, his mom's face changed to his elder sister
3. I came out from a hospital ward. My parents were waiting for me but they looked taller and wore matching shirts.
4. I was praying then i saw myself carrying a boy. I looked up and saw a man in the sky.. He said he wont show me his face so the little boy wont get scared. I said thats much better
5. I went to a party wearing a wig. When i sat down, the girls could see my natural hair and said it is very fine

1. He's unstable, his love for woman is unprecedented. Infact, he worships women behind close doors.
In essence, the lord warned, I see temptation before, do not give in, flee from temptation.

2. The lord shall give that family reason to celebrate, soon.

3. Pray that your visit to the hospital, your day of given birth shall be a honorable and glorious day for your parents, when they can walk tall, and not a sorrow,shame..

4. You've experience unprecedented growth in your spiritual life hence empowered to see visions that are not meant for spiritual toddlers.
Congratulations!

5. ◄ 1 Peter 3:3 ►
Don't be concerned about the outward beauty that depends on fancy hairstyles,expensive jewelry,or beautiful clothes. You should be known for the beauty that comes from within,the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit,which is so precious to GOD!

Exhibit and dwell,focus,embrace and cherish your inner beauty more and see the world at your feet.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

I dreamt i was in a big market this evening

This is just one of these every day life, flesh dreams.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Gud morning
1. I entered a place that led to a hostel. But when i got inside, i saw many roads. I feared getting lost so i went outside. I saw a pair of twins, they were Alibaba's daughters. They said they want to meet me another time preferably on my birthday. I told them the month but they said its too far. Someone told me my atm card was stolen, i thought of going to the bank to block it then i woke up.
2. I saw discoloration on my cousin's face, i thought that maybe injury caused it. He looked smaller/younger
3. My friend dreamt that she saw two robbers who stole a white man's cap in a shop
4. I wore a shiny dress but i said i dont like it then two nollywood actresses put a scissors in my throat that i must wear it

1. I see an unprecedented manipulation from the kingdom of darkness designed to divert your day of heaven's visitation and blessing. You shall wage war against them and pray for the recovery of all that the enemies has stolen from you - Ps 8,51,24,65 and 119.

2. I see sickness overwhelm your cousin.
Pray him against the power of sickness.

3. It's called " hovering spiritual robber "
You friend must wage war against spiritual robber hovering her. Ps 24,51 and 119.

4. The lord said, even though you are a layback and shy person you must shine, you destined for greatness and nobody not even you can stop it,you.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

1. I gave money to some people in need then my friend asked me if i have a skill that can earn me money, she showed me paintings that she sells. A man told me that his girlfriend is acting too busy so i told him to talk to her.

I see the power of giving open a new door of opportunity, one that will connect you and establish you, financially. Do not cease in giving as something extra ordinary is coming your way true the power of giving but you must work hard and leave no room for laziness when it finally come to pass.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole