• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bringing up a Child as a God Prophet.
Good Day Pastor,
 (1). How do we bring up a child that has a divine calling.For me i believe it is a privilege God has placed in my hand,and some people out there.Sometimes i wonder why God decided to pick me and give me this undeserved responsibility even as a new-bi in fatherhood and raising a child .I would appreciate you give me some guidelines in ensuring that i give him the best.
 He will be celebrating his 1st birthday this month by 25th of July,,,but Pastor i can tell you that there are a lot of unique characteristics about him.
-He is so full of strength and does things above his age.(He is already walking and running).
-He likes operating things,doing things himself and always want to have his way.
-He likes to dance and dance and whenever you are praying,no matter the time he can never disturb you.Whatever thing you do,,he easily learn whatever you are doing.
 But something that gives me concern is his high level of Strong-hotheadedness....Once he does not have his way,he will want to pull the roof down until you give him what he wants.

(2). Secondly Pastor,before his birth i received a prophecy that the birth of my first child will make things difficult for me and the family,as a sign that a prophet is coming into my home,,,,but with time everything will ease again and blossom beyond my expectation.I never believed this,,,but to my greatest surprise this has actually played out as said in that prophecy..in fact i was suppose to take him to his first church service on a Sunday,and i lost my job on Friday presiding that Sunday..But each i look at him,,he has this facial expression that always makes me smile on the devil...

My question here is,was all this pr-arranged according to Gods Plan,or was it just a coincidence....When this all stated my mind flashed to the prophecy...

Thank you Sir,as you assist me as a father and my Spiritual Father.

God words is all you need because, he gave and blessed you with that glorious child,himself hence I will answer all your questions with bible ref.

As follows, Below :

Quote:Good Day Pastor,
 (1). YOUR FIRST QUESTION & HIS STRENGTH BELOW :

How do we bring up a child that has a divine calling.For me i believe it is a privilege God has placed in my hand,and some people out there.Sometimes i wonder why God decided to pick me and give me this undeserved responsibility even as a new-bi in fatherhood and raising a child .I would appreciate you give me some guidelines in ensuring that i give him the best.
 He will be celebrating his 1st birthday this month by 25th of July,,,but Pastor i can tell you that there are a lot of unique characteristics about him.
-He is so full of strength and does things above his age.(He is already walking and running).
-He likes operating things,doing things himself and always want to have his way.
-He likes to dance and dance and whenever you are praying,no matter the time he can never disturb you.Whatever thing you do,,he easily learn whatever you are doing

HIS WEAKNESS ;

Below :

Quote:But something that gives me concern is his high level of Strong-hotheadedness....Once he does not have his way,he will want to pull the roof down until you give him what he wants

Answer, His strength : Indeed, it is, privilege but I call it GRACE. For the bible says : I will have mercy in whom I will have mercy, compassion in whom I will have compassion.

Now, note that these attributes, are the exact God's design,plans for his life and glory. As these pointed out to us that he's indeed a glorious and a child of grace destiny.

His weakness :

Ofcourse, whatever gives a parents any cause of concern over his/her child couldn't be from God.
For this can never be nor God purpose for his life but the flesh at work, one of his weaknesses, the devil/flesh, and/or inherited but genetic stubbornness/attribute.
This is because God detest a disobedient,rude or stubborn child mind you this could also be one of his strength as at adult or the a chosen one : to be bold, strong minded and violent for the kingdom of God, according to the book of (◄ Matthew 11:12 ►
From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.) but this is not acceptable as far as you(his) parents are concern. And that's why the bible says.... which should also answer your question or teach you what to do.....;

Now to answer your question,and in that case, on how to raise him,godly child,and subdue that weakness(stubbornness in him) in his..

Here is your answer :

◄ Proverbs 13:24 ►
Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.

A better translation is :

Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them.

Quote:(2). Secondly Pastor,before his birth i received a prophecy that the birth of my first child will make things difficult for me and the family,as a sign that a prophet is coming into my home,,,,but with time everything will ease again and blossom beyond my expectation.I never believed this,,,but to my greatest surprise this has actually played out as said in that prophecy..in fact i was suppose to take him to his first church service on a Sunday,and i lost my job on Friday presiding that Sunday..But each i look at him,,he has this facial expression that always makes me smile on the devil...

Reply : The prophesy was absolutely true, from the lord indeed. So see it as a blessing indeed.

Quote:My question here is,was all this pr-arranged according to Gods Plan,or was it just a coincidence....When this all stated my mind flashed to the prophecy...

Well,i think you've answered, done justice the question in your comment above,and I quote :

Quote:2). Secondly Pastor,before his birth i received a prophecy that the birth of my first child will make things difficult for me and the family,as a sign that a prophet is coming into my home,,,,but with time everything will ease again and blossom beyond my expectation.I never believed this,,,but to my greatest surprise this has actually played out as said in that prophecy..in fact i was suppose to take him to his first church service on a Sunday,and i lost my job on Friday presiding that Sunday..But each i look at him,,he has this facial expression that always makes me smile on the devil..

So, dismiss that thought,fear or the word " coincidence" already because you were told,and because everything about prophesy about that glorious child ,what will happen after his birth is playing out, isn't It? So rejoice and leave no room for fear or worry about what tomorrow holds.

You are blessed!

Bless you.