Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my dream
Suspension lifted.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

The dream I had at 5am , On the 26th December .

I saw a particular man of God I do see in my dreams. After he had ministered to people, he came to where I was outside where I bowed my head in prayers like others did. He came towards me and laid his hands on my head.
After he laid his hands, I thought he would go on to attend to others, but instead he lifted me up and set me aside and said to me " You see things, but it's as if you don't see anything because they aren't clear" Then I said "yes I do" . I then said "my heart desire is to hear the voice of the Lord and see the visions of God clearly" As I said this, my words were written visually in my sleep.
The man of God seemed like he would soon leave me and I said to him " are my dreams from God, are they directions from him? " and then he said to me "hold my hands let me pray " as I held his hands, I began to fall dizzily. Each time I fell, I saw something beyond the physical I couldn't explain.
Then he said to me " get a flower" and I plucked one from a tree nearby and he said to me "you shall be just like a flower" and then he brought two big leaves and then he rubbed them on my head and said " This day , your life journey and mission on earth begins as you wake up this morning " . As he was saying this, his words were written and appeared visually in my sleep. And I woke up instantly as I heard him say 'this morning' , it was 6am.

Congratulations!
You've been chosen, it's in you now.
Yes, the lord has set you aside to serve him therefore, the embargo/veil and dark blanket limiting and blocking your spiritual understanding and vision and anointing has finally been removed.

Congratulations once again.

As from that day the heaven had launched you and marked you. Prepare as things and more mystery would be reveal to you and your vision shall become clearing, and you will be hearing from God.

Joel 2;28.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Amen!

Good morning Man of God...

I saw myself crossing a road and it seemed like it was just me. But I began to see plenty of aeroplanes, cars and trains running through the car tracks with so much speed and I was in between them.. on one of the airplanes I saw TOKYO on another I saw ABUJA ..But I don't understand..

I see you in a very developed, technology advanced country such as Japan,(Tokyo) China or..

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening man of God

I had a puzziling dream and I don't know if it is pertaining me.

1.I met a friend figure who had a car and he carried me in that car. While driving he said he needed to see someone and aid him in assistance.

2.When we got there to meet the person, he happened to be a boy like me but he needed help to pump water into a big tank. We were told we could use the car to aid it(i don't understand how) . But we pumped the water into the tank in a very short time like something that would be done in 30minutes was done in 1min. The water filled the tank and it began to waste and waste, so we stopped filling the tank with water...

3. Then passers by were making comments like " how possible is this? How did u do it so fast? " Then a woman like a mother figure in charge of the place and probably owned the tanks came and she said to the boy we aided with a dissatisfying look "How dare u! I'm disappointed in u . The tank is filled to u but to me it still hasn't reached its capacity limits"

Money, technology can not by divinity of life,nature nor grace or salvation.

For there are millions of things that mustn't be done through short route but with patient, endurance and long suffering lest you fail.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Amen Sir.. Thank you Man of God.

Good afternoon Prophet.

Yesterday a song to mind that I kept singing and singing all day. It says "You are my shield, my covering, my foundation. Take me to your place, your secret place.

I slept and I saw that a lot of new shoes were given to me, so I bundled them and conveyed them over to my show rack. There was no space to put the new shoes and so I started throwing the old shoes away and I replaced the old ones with the new ones.