• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beach
1. Never disobey your spirit man nor it warnings just to please anyone lest you fall. And that includes, if your spirit man doesn't want to visit a place or the said place.

2. Strange things are happening in today's world for what you see it beyond what it is often but those who trust in the lord shall be kept from these strange things and evils.

3. There is not short route to holiness neither can it be manipulated in favor of man therefore what's holy is holy but what isn't can't be applied lest it flops.

4. The lord warned, when temptation come knocking at your door flee and never look back like lot's wife lest you fall...

5. Be wary of sweet talker of a woman and don't trigger her to speak further before you flee lest she sweet talk into the ditch of destruction..

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Morning Prophet,

1) Please, I had a dream where I was ironing my clothes. I increased the heat of the iron. It was too hot for my shirt. My shirt was stuck to it and burning. I pulled the shirt of the iron.

Thank you

I see a breakdown, accident but this is avoidable.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning Prophet,

I hope you and family are doing well? Please, I had the following dreams:

1) it seemed like I was washing my clothes in a washing machine outside. I and some people at the place were inspecting the door to the washing machine. It seemed like it was faulty but it still worked with the machine until it finished washing my clothes. Not too far from the place. There were some people who invaded an area with knives and started stabbing people. I heard that a friend of mine had been stabbed. As they were coming towards us, i ran.

Please Prophet, I have been have re-occuring dreams of a group of people attacking people with weapons. They will now start approaching or coming towards me but I always escape. Is there a way to stop these dreams?

2) I went to visit my brother somewhere. He had bought some food items like deets and packaged them into smaller quantities and gave them to someone with a kiosk to help him sell them. He also gave the person meat pies to help him sell. I was wondering how he became business savvy all of a sudden. I ask him if I could eat some of the deets and he said yes.

Thank you

1. The frequency of that dreams shows how serious and close to reality it is to come.
Solution? :

Read Ps 91 3 times daily for seven days but fast for at last three days against the physical manifestation of that dream. Do as instructed and it will cease or won't come to pass.

2. It's called' striving to meet up '
That is, I see him trying to raise his head above the water, financially.
This is rather a strive to not fall financially or fail.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Morning Prophet,

Please I had the following dreams:

1) I arrived somewhere very early in the morning ( like around 6AM) and I opened a door. Afterwards, I remembered that I had an exam ( History test) to write that day. I started looking for my history text book so I can quickly cram some topics. I didn't see it amongst the books in the place. I now thought about going to the library to see if I kept the book there.

2) I was with a Deacon friend. He was talking about us going to pick up a senior pastor with a vehicle. He said he hopes I have studied for the test. He said do I know that if I fail that I will be suppended from the institution?

He now asked me what time should we go and pick up the senior pastor. He asked "at 2 or 4PM"?

Thank you

1&2 ;

Your faith,stance and walk or relationship ( history) with God so far might be examine and put on a scale of test to see how far you can go or sacrifice for God. But you must prepare if you must pass ...by, here is the secret ; by given up your time or whatever you are doing at such moment when a call to help or assist the work of God or man morally,with your time, materially or otherwise--even when you are not prepared for such appointment.

You mustn't miss this appointment, time with God as God will use it to catapult into a higher grace, favor,mercy, prosperity and otherwise. .

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good Evening Prophet,

Please a friend of mine had the following dreams:

1) she saw a light bulb connected to a wire. The bulb was on. When she touched the bulb, the bulb turned into a rose.

2) she was in a vehicle with someone. She was in the passenger side. When they got to where a traffic warder was, the person driving the vehicle got out and started controlling the car with a remote control. The warder started asking what was the man doing.

Thank you, sir

1. What a blessed one, what a blessed hand ; whatever you touch comes alive , becomes beautiful.

2. This is just a prayer call ; " pray that you won't board a public transport with the wrong person, pray for peace in journey in this " ember month " , and pray that you won't enter the wrong bus ".
Above all, journey mercy is all you need ".

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning Prophet,

Compliments of the season

Please, I had a dream where I was taking to a restaurant by a friend to get some food. As we approached the counter, the friend told me that the restaurant is owned by a former area-boy. He said the area-boy doesn't believe in fighting again. I told the cashier to select for me the best food they have and she did.

She then gave me a cup to go get some drinks. My friend asked for a cup for water and they gave him a smaller cup. We went to the drinks fountain to get our drinks and I started tasting the different flavours of drinks that they had there.

After a while, the drinks fountain turned into like a movie screen. I started seeing clips of movies (Foreign movies). When I turned my back, I saw the billionaire Mr. Otedola and he started asking me my experience with watching movies. He asked if i have seen movies in 3D and I said yes.

Thank you