• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
Thank you Sir......please what church do you attend??

*Laughs*
Son, I am a church, a man of God.

Bless you.

Alryt sir.....sir i need prayer points on How to stop spurutual attacks and releasing God angels to fight my battle

And prayers on how to be empowered spiritually

Since you've been following the procedures provided under this ministry how has your spiritual life,battles been? Haven't you been winning and overcoming your battles, hasn't these bad dreams stopped?

Son, you have nothing to fear, worry about except you are still living in sin behind close door or offline. As for your prayer point request. " At the forum main index " Visit " Prayer Point " thread just browse through it, explore it and take your time to select some out of our numerous prayer points there. But if you find it difficult to..do get back.

Bless u

Good Morning sir....I agree with you..i have been winning battles but the Bible says "Pray without ceasing lest temptation and vile of the devil befall one'' Are you saying there is no other battles to be fought spiritually??.. This is not a dream but reality.............
1. Around January my dad was attacked spiritually and had partial stroke..they said it is his father 2nd wife in the village that sent the attack....after that they did some things and he was able 2 walk again but limping when walking and his left hand and left foot has stop functioning...the thin is that they dnt believe is a spiritual attack...they tink its just stress that caused it..Now i want to stand in the gap for him in prayers....what will i do

2. I have been having delay in getting admission..i have written Jamb and post jamb and passed but i will not be giving admission..my parents has mocked me..telling me my mates are out of school,i am still struggling...it went on for 3 years due to the battles and sex dream i had but i believe i have won the battles and this time admission is sure for me...I want to continue in prayers..till i conquer finally

• You are a living corpse, dead without prayer.
I only reassured you that God is here and has finally fought and conquered your battles. This should answer your last question as well, I believe.

Now to your dream/dad :

Your father ; The bible say

' ◄ Psalm 11:3 ►
If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?"

Meaning, God do not support polygamy, and if that's the case it means your father is living without grace and full presence of God hence has left him to his enemies(household power) to inflict him at will.
Now, if your father foundation wasn't build on the foundation on Christ but in sin, what can you,the righteous do for him without his repentance or correcting his foundation ?

Anyway, God is merciful and truly the prayer of the righteous availeth much in that case I may not be able to come in but I do support you anyway. As for your prayer request for yourself and father if you'd obeyed the instruction I gave you as per where to find prayer points you'd not have requested once more.
Once again, Go to the forum index and click On "Prayer Point" ,browse through it and select what fit into your case and that of your dad. If you now do as instructed but couldn't find any then do get back to me.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good evening sir...i was sitting outside taking fresh air when one small boy of about 10yrs that is selling puf-puf came to meet me...i bought 50naira worth of puf-puf...as he was about to go he turned back and told me there is a message and a warning for me...that they said i should give beggars money when i see them..and anyone that ask or beg me for money i should give.wether small or big..he said the enemy wants to fire an arrow to me...that my giving it will speak for as vengance in the camp of the ones planning the attack of firing evil arrow in my life
And he also said i should pray that any arrow shot by the evil ones to me should bacfire 7times on their head....and he left.......I was just stunned....i could not even eat what i bought....i was like who is he to have brought dis kind of message.....i just remembered God said he can use anyone to deliver his message

Sir i was in a party or something like ceremony..then i felt like urinating...i saw my self urinating continuously in the dream and tried stopping it but i couldnt and i woke up

That's the source, gathering of night caterers you referred to as " Party ".

In essence, I see you disposed every deposit of night caterers(eating in the dream) back to the senders and source.

Congratulations! As I also see spirit of lust,fornication,infliction low spam count and impotence disposed out of your manhood.

Praise God.
You must appreciate God for this.

Bless u

1. Thank you sir...but u hv nt said anything about the first dream

2. Good Morning sir, I had this dream
1. I travelled 2 my former street to greet people,wen i got there everitin has changed and turned upside down,i went to church for service,the church is just scattered and dis organized. As i wanted to travelled back..they attacked me with charm and wanted to kill me,i laid on the floor pretending 2 be dead.the charm did nt hv effect on me..after dey left.i stood up nd started running..they pursued me..bt i escaped and found a bus travelling back to abeokuta

3. I also saw myself sitting in a shop in my former street..i was having little cash on me,like i was broke,there is this man that use to dash me money when i was still living in that area(in real life) He saw me and called me to come help him buy bread and egg that he is hungry,after i bought it,he asked me to make for myself also....after it was done i took bread and egg and minerals and ate....I remember it was me and my brother that was eating the food..when i was about to go..he dashed me money..and i woke up

Good day sir....my friend had this dream...
He saw himself in a bus,the bus was on the road moving...suddenly he saw hundreds of cow blocking the road..there was no way for them to move...after some minutes they manoeveur their way through and passed..The next morning,the company bus came to pick him,when dey entered the company,.they also rear cow in the company..the cows blocked the bus from coming into the company..after some minutes,they were able to pass...what happened in the dream happened in reality...Pls help me interprete..