• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
testifying to the mercy of God
I want to bless the lord almighty,my creator,my maker ,my lord and my saviour who has made it possible for me to be alive to share this testimony. Indeed life has been that of struggles ,frustration,stagnation,failure and lack of direction before coming in contact with our beloved prophet bankole whom God connect me with through another wonderful person and ever since i knew him ,things has changed drastically for me ,all thanks to God and prophet with continuos prayers,guidance and counselling ..halleluyah.by the grace of God ,am begining to move forward in every area of my life and i now have a better knowledge of who i am ,where am heading to and how i will get their ..praise God..i want to encourage everyone visiting this thread for the first time to be strong in faith and believe that God of unlimited possibilities is here to attend to your case no matter how difficult it seem and no matter how long the challenge has persisted ,all you need do is to be obedient and follow all instruction accordingly and whatever you are being told to do,do it and u shall testify like me..bless u all

Amennn !!!! We praise God for your life and thank Him for your testimony in Jesus name Amen