• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
Good morning, we thank Lord for another day.

Please helpe with these dreams.

Dream 1
I don't remember the details clearly in this dream. I was somewhere like a room with green and blue walls. It was like my father is a business tycoon (he's not in real life) and my brother came into the green room and said he didn't like it there he won't stay in that room. So we left the room and went outside and there was a lift going to the business section of the building. There was a lift that we got into to go up and it was not the normal lift with doors that close, it was open and had bars to prevent one from falling off. The lift went up even beyond the height of the building. When we got to the top there was a wonderful view of greenery and I was exclaiming how beautiful the place we were looking at from the top. Then there was an issue about cattle bones like the business was using bones to carry out its activities. I was now downstairs outside looking for bones and at first I couldn't find any but then I saw some and gathered them up in a plastic bag.

Dream 2
I bought a round cake put it in a carton closed it and put it in a plastic bag and gave it to my mother. I saw my cousin and his wife in a car but they looked younger than they are now. I saw myself speaking to my mother on the phone telling her that my cousin and his wife looked younger and slimmer. I think she said she was waiting for me.

1. The green means: blessing,glory,peace and or abundance. As green signifies, greenness/harvest.

Blue means: sky, heaven or cloud.
In essence, the lord said, within this family of yours there seems to be many which glory, such that are destined to become great.

But it's quite unfortunate that whoever among/within this family make any effort to achieve his/her greatness often find it hard and there is a treat to his or her life.

As the height means: glory.
Going beyond the level of the company level or height means: beyond or above the earth: Death.
The lord said in the past, you, your father etc made so much effort to achieve /reach your glory but failed because and without that..death would have swallowed you up. Hence the bones and falling from the top to below.
Shouldn't u be grateful for sparing your life? Even thou failure seemed to be the order of your day(past), but this was to spare your life after.
Halleluyah!!

2. Many shall seek thee help, for, ye shall feed many within thy family.
Indeed, ye are the head and not the tail: ye mother shall eat the fruit of her labour over your life.
The. Bible says, the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short, these and more? Shall come to past.
Mind you, ye cousin shall have it tough as the couple appearance as younger means, lost of weight, financial breakdown or time of difficulties.
Bless u

Thank you my brother may the Lord bless you.