John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dream
Thanks pastor
Good evening pastor,
1.I dream two men were in my kitchen balcony want to disconnect our light, I lock kitchen door and they were saying is like we are at home we say them,I open sitting room door and went out side to confront one of the man,I told the man u want to disconnect our light what have me and my husband done to u that make u to dislike us since we move to this house,that somebody told us u are from my state and u have never speak my language.I was angry with the man

2.I dream I went to one farm to collect some leaf, I say the other second man said the leaf in his farm is some I should give him money to buy for me and I told him I will not give him the #1000 with me I will go and buy my self.
1. I see an evil plot, agenda to frustrate you and your family in your new environment, home.

Tonight,you shall cry out :

Read as follows : Ps 24,8,19,51 and 65.

• Any power, personality, known or unknown that's vowed to frustrate me and oppress me and my family, O God arise and frustrate them in the name of Jesus.

• Every evil plot, personality,group of people that want to frustrate me and my family in this environment, household, fire of God scatter them by fire! Now!

• Divine shield, grace,blood of jesus,& divine protection over shadow me and my family now by fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Always be you, trust nobody and trust the holy spirit, your inner man instruction above that of man's.
In essence, the lord warned, trust none,be wise always.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole