• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dream
Thanks pastor

Good evening pastor,
1.I dream two men were in my kitchen balcony want to disconnect our light, I lock kitchen door and they were saying is like we are at home we say them,I open sitting room door and went out side to confront one of the man,I told the man u want to disconnect our light what have me and my husband done to u that make u to dislike us since we move to this house,that somebody told us u are from my state and u have never speak my language.I was angry with the man

2.I dream I went to one farm to collect some leaf, I say the other second man said the leaf in his farm is some I should give him money to buy for me and I told him I will not give him the #1000 with me I will go and buy my self.

1. I see an evil plot, agenda to frustrate you and your family in your new environment, home.

Tonight,you shall cry out :

Read as follows : Ps 24,8,19,51 and 65.

• Any power, personality, known or unknown that's vowed to frustrate me and oppress me and my family, O God arise and frustrate them in the name of Jesus.

• Every evil plot, personality,group of people that want to frustrate me and my family in this environment, household, fire of God scatter them by fire! Now!

• Divine shield, grace,blood of jesus,& divine protection over shadow me and my family now by fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Always be you, trust nobody and trust the holy spirit, your inner man instruction above that of man's.
In essence, the lord warned, trust none,be wise always.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good afternoon pastor,

1.I dream I was in kitchen cooking,my brother in law came through my back to hold me, I was telling him to let me go or I tell his brother and I push him away.

2.I dream, I say my step mum,dad and my dad sister and the rest of the dream is not clear.

3.I dream my sister in-law came to our house with her husband, my husband was asking him is this ur car he said yes,my husband said is good and my sister in-law husband said which car this small car and my husband say is good and my sister in-law husband said to my husband see ur house.

1. What a brother in-law. Anyway, the lord warned you,especially you and your husband not to trust him nor be left alone with you. He simply said ' you are not safe with him alone.

2. If this isn't a family gathering/meeting,surely, you all may have something in common, soon.

3. Hmmm..
What a dangerous world.
You and your husband had better be wary of those ones as I see them overwhelm with jealousy, envy towards your home, you and your husband prosperity,blessing and joy.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks pastor

Good morning pastor,

I dream, my room in school or another place was open I saw one man in the room I ask him who are u and what are u doing in my room,he said he is here with my step mum relative's,I saw one of my step mum relative in the room,she said she invite the man. I was locking door two girls come to me and said I should give them my big key,I ask them which key?I will not give anybody my key that they really said u people are not good and I left,they were chasing me and I run away and pick sand on the floor and I was saying I cover my self with the blood of Jesus.

You were warned about those family members, and again the lord is confirming his words : be wary of them and trust them not.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks pastor

Good evening pastor,

1.I dream someone enter our house off Inverter wanted to steal from our house I saw him,I hold the man and told one girl to on the inverter light and call my husband and the rest that I have catch the theft,and collect everything from the theft later,the theft run after me that I did not allow him to steal,I was saying holy ghost fire,the man said this one have power I can harm her.

2.I dream me and my husband was in bedroom I saw worm in our bed and some in the bowl I put cloth I told my husband,l gather the worm,me and my husband kill it.

1. " Can't "? You mean?
If that's the case that means, victory over spiritual robber.

2. They are called " devourers or termites ".
These are agents of darkness whose aim is to devour your blessing, finances, prosperity and peace in your home. But to the glory of God I see them destroyed.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole