• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dream
Good morning pastor,

I dream I was going to one house,when I get close to the house I saw animals there and the animals were chasing me I run away.

Animals are consider ' witchcraft powers, prosperity blockers or agents of stagnation. But fear not, here, all you need ;

Quote:PRAYER POINTS:
Take these prayer points with the whole of your heart. Focus your attention on the Lord Jesus Christ; visualize Him on the cross and see the Blood dripping from His side. Concentrate on Him and see the cleansing of your life.

33. Every owner of evil load of my father’s house appear! Carry your evil load, in Jesus name.

34. Every owner of evil load of my mother’s house appear! Carry your evil load, in Jesus name.

35. Every owner of evil load in my surroundings, appear and carry your evil load, in Jesus name.

36. Every owner of evil load from my place of birth (origin), appear and carry your evil load, in the name of Jesus.

37. You the owners of evil load, carry your evil load by fire, in the name of Jesus.

38. (Mention any area where there is an evil load in your life and command the owners to carry their load).

39. O Lord, lay Your hand upon me now and kill all my problems in the name of Jesus.

40. You the strongman targeting evil load against me, carry your evil load and die, in Jesus name.

41. Every satanic embargo placed against my possibilities clear away by fire, in Jesus name.

42. Every seed of rejection growing against my life, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.

43. Every snail and tortoises anointing upon my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

44. Every satanic load placed upon my life, I offload you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

45. Every arrow of the strongman, go back to your sender, in the mighty name of Jesus.

46. Every hand of torment upon my destiny, wither by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus.

47. Every power that finds joy in my tears, die, in the name of Jesus.

48. I shall not be wasted in the valley of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

49. Every arrow of poverty in my hand, manifest and backfire, in the mighty name of Jesus.

50. Every demonic alteration against my upliftment, die in the name of Jesus.

51. My life what are you doing in the valley of witchcraft, arise, Shine! In Jesus name.

52. O God arise and destroy every opposition to my advancement in Jesus name.

53. Every territorial powers, prosperity hijackers and peace robber assigned against me in the name of jesus, catch fire,be destroy with your souce

Ps 119,8,24,19,65

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning pastor,

1. I dream my step sister went to my kids school to take my kids,the teacher called me and ask if am the one that send my step sister to come and take my kids,I said no.I called my step sister why did u go to my kids school to take them,do u think they will release my kids without my permission?what is ur mission?she said she just want to take them she is my sister,I said which sister. Later my kids were playing I told my kids not to lay down on the floor is dirty and I also told my husband to put eye on my kids.

2.I dream one woman was selling yam inside keke(motor bike) I was buying yam
from her, my sister in-law come down from the keke was angry that I'm buying yam,buying yam since,she want to go to her house in ikoyi ,the woman said she should wait that she will drop her,my sister in-law was angry and left.

1. You'd better,always be on alert around your step sister and trust her not with your children nor any of your household.

2. Selfish, self centered and greedy she is, your step sister...as the lord warned that she wish you were under her control and have her way in your family affairs and financial life.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks pastor

Good evening pastor,

1.I dream I enter one bus the bus was not moving fast, I move out of the bus and went to brt bus and I saw one person I know,he said I should buy bread from him,I buy bread.and I saw another person there I know he was greeting me.

2.I saw someone like beger that look like animal and human beings in the dream,they were using knife to cut it like meat,someone said the person better take injection and die.

3.I dream I went to my village,it look like they are doing celebration, I saw my step brother was eating food and use the food to rub all his body and my step mum was saying the boy only know how to eat food,if she send the boy message,the boy will not go.

1. The lord has placed you above,financially and removed every stagnation, limitation on your path,troubling your life so that you may be a blessing to the below you.

2. Ritual killer may become rampart in your neighborhood,area and even your environment but with your eyes you'd only see these it will not be your lot nor that of your household.

3. I see your step brother destiny turn upside down by the powers that be in your father's house. He needs to hand of God, deliverance in his life.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks pastor

Good morning pastor,

I dream someone came to me and drop things they tie in different poly bag and said take ur things.

Be wary of strange gift,gesture.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole