• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dream
Good evening pastor,

1.I dream one boy look like my husband friend or brother came to our house and later he collect my husband friend phone number from my husband phone and he was calling my husband friend and reporting my husband to him,and me and my husband saw him and I told him to live our house,his a bad person that since my husband carry him along my husband did not prosper,he was saying he just spend 3days that my husband did not tell him he will live that he think he will be staying here.and I open door and tell him to live our house.

I would rather speak in parable than come out open. Mind you, this is how the holy spirit would permit me so bear with me ;

The lord said, dispose the enemy within your household and your home shall prosper again,experience prosperity like it used to.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thanks pastor

Good afternoon pastor,

1.I dream some people come to our house and I saw my dad among them,I ask them how did they enter here and I push them away from our house and sweep there leg away. and when I come back to the room I did not see my baby on top bed and I was saying where is my baby and my daughter said my husband keep baby close to there room and I went there I saw my baby and carry her.

2.I dream my step mum were sick and people gather there that she want to die,she very sick and I saw her on the floor lying down.and when I saw her she said they told me she is sick I didn't come and greet her,I told her I was busy.

1 . The lord will protect your home , your child from every August,strange and unwanted visitors.
In essence, I see no trust for your father's people and family , and truly, you should trust none. ..

2. ...and I great disconnection between you and your step mother.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks pastor

Good afternoon pastor,

1.I dream my husband want to do business or so with someone I told him he should not give the person money the person is a 419, later I saw one girl she said my husband have send those people money that they gave her share (%) and I saw the husband and wife my husband send money to and they rented house and use the money to solve there problem.I went to meet my husband and ask him why did u send then money? they have collect ur money and use it for there self that they have scam u and my husband was saying he wanted to do it because of the family, that he don't known they use charms for him..

2.I dream one family that live in one street in my environment, the husband and wife,saw me collecting palm nut and the man wife run and collect some palm nut too and she said before I finish the palm nut.

1. I don't know what it is your hubby would or is trying to do,achieve or put some of his resources into but the lord warmed him to desist from it now lest he's ruined or scammed. Further more, the lord warned him not to despise your advise and words of wisdom lest he falls for deceit and lies.

2. The lord said , you've been giving before , you would give again.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

OK pastor thanks

Good afternoon pastor,

1. I dream my husband call one woman in my environment and told the woman the things the woman collect from our house, the woman should bring the money and the woman bring the money and left and my husband use annioting oil to anniot the money.