• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dream
Thanks pastor

Good morning pastor,

1.I dream the Tieler man that help me to ties the floor of my shop,come sweep the shop,saw crocket and kill it.

2.I dream one of my neighbor in my environment,give me her baby and said I should help her to hold the baby that she have visitor,I ask her why did she not wear the baby cloth or use rapper to cover the baby.

3 i dream my step mother hold something like juju point to the sky and I collect it from her and break it and I was saying anything against my life, children, husband and married in this juju I destroy it in the name of Jesus.

4. I dream my step brother came home and was sick,his face and body look White and the friend was telling him his face is White and he said he is not felling fine that is why he come home.

1. Some hands are cursed while some are blessed. But I see the curse originated from evil handiwork removed over your business now.

2. Mother of all : that's what you are, and you are trust worthy.

3. I see an evil attack from... your father's house but the name of Jesus came to your rescued. You knew not the lord came to your rescue through one of your prayers. That's why it's good to pray without season indeed.
Halleluyahiii

4. I hope it's not the evil work of the mother that backfired on the Son? Anyway, surely, your step brother needs prayer as I see affliction hovering him.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thanks Pastor

Good evening pastor,

I dream I went to my dad shop I collect my money and when I was living there one woman try to stop me and wanted to collect the money from me, I hit her with blow and destroy her face and i collected my money and live there.

I see the strong man holding your blessing, inheritance of your father's house fought,defeated and handed over to you.

I see blessing before you now.
Rejoice!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks pastor

Good morning pastor,

I dream I put to birth the people that assist me was saying they taught is twins,that is only one.OK the other one is placentar,I told then to bath the baby so that cold will not enter the baby body.

I am seeing a new baby,bundle of joy in your household, home but it's not twins like you assumed but a healthy baby.

Bles you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks pastor

Good morning pastor,

1.I dream I put to birth, my sister husband in the village come to greet me,he Carry my baby I was telling him to hold the baby very well,the baby fall from him and i run to carry the baby,I breastfeed the baby,the baby was OK ,later they said the baby is died I was crying and rolling on the floor.

2.I dream my husband hold bank statement and international passport and he was say they gave him someone passport not his own,I told him to go to the place and tell them to give him his passport and return the other one.later some boys from my husband village was tell my husband to give him bank statement, I told my husband not to give him the bank statement,he will know amount u have in the account and he will start telling people.