John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dream
Good afternoon pastor,

1.i dream someone was knocking my door around 3:50am,I enter sitting room i saw cat and the cat run away and I look through the window I saw one man at the door was calling someone that we did not open is like we know what is going on.that they saw my husband on the road the shoe my husband wear is very expensive that is why they said they should come and rub us,is like we have money.I told my husband we should call security people.
Your husband/family must live wisely, diligently in that environment,and strive not to raise no suspicion about the healthiness of your financial life or pocket- directly or indirectly,consciously or unconsciously.

In essence, I see night robber and physical burglar invasion and plot hovering,lurking round about her aborted and rendered powerless. But he called : pray without season, always be on alert!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good morning pastor,

I dream one of my enemy child is dead not me in Jesus name, I was worried later army robber came to our house to rob us,I told my husband to call security ,and I called one of the robber and told him don't u hear what happens and u still want to do this to us,the robber was shock and he told the rest of the robber to drop everything they take and they left.
Spiritual robber shows no mercy. This is what I called " sacrificial offering gone wrong' that is, for the enemies to have taken a life therein it means there is something fundamentally wrong in your heaven and that of your marriage/home. In that case, cry out to the lord ;

• Powers, spiritual robber that want to replace the life of my offspring in place of my blessing/valuables, I refuse to bargain with you, die!

• O Lord my father whatever I have done wrong, or falling in your righteous speak lord I want to make amend so that enemies will not laugh over my life,marriage and children.

Ps 51,19,42,8,24,64 and 10.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening pastor,

1. I dream one man came to our house and was jumping around and hold drink bottle break it and was drinking it and I told my husband why did u allow this person from ur village to come here my husband said he did not invite him, I told my husband not to allow him sleep here I'm afraid .later I now saw they use chain to tie some boys inside one room in my ground father house,one man told me those are the people that are disturbing me and my husband they have been chain down.

2. I dream one man was laying down sick and the woman the mother was also down with sickness,and I came to the house collect my children things and my things ,the woman was saying I should forgive her and help her and I ask one woman there,what is wrong with this people the woman said the mother of the boy is evil,the woman have destroy many people,is punishment she is receiving.
1. I see that foundational strong man troubling the peace and joy of your home conquered and subjected to fetters.

Congratulations!

2. I see judgment and wrath of God come upon the powers,person inflicting and troubling your life for year, spiritually/physically.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good afternoon pastor,

1. I dream someone was telling me is because I did not allows my elder sister to come and greet me that is why they are fighting us and I told the person to keep quiet is not because of that,that they are not good that is why they are fighting us,my husband was saying I should allow her to come and I told my husband no, she have mission she that like us.

2.I dream one woman give birth and they said the babies are died, the woman and the man just live there and did not touch the babies and I told my husband he should move the babies to one side so that my kids will see were to play,later I saw the babies moving there body's and I call my husband the babies are alive and my husband clean them up and back one and said the twins are boys.
1. Truly, there is no love but great enmity between you and your sister/family. But it's better to be safe, maintain distance between you and her/them--but keep no malice.

2. I see safety delivery for I see the spirit of life dwelling in your household.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks pastor for the interpretation.
Good afternoon pastor,

1.I dream someone that were mask wanted to attack me and I fight the person and was pulling off the mask from the person face.

2.two girls wanted to enter my husband and I stand up and ask them what are they looking for,they said they want to talk to him,I said he is married and I was praying the girls run away.