John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
please kindly help interpret this dreams.
Had this dreams..

1.Saw myself walking above in a storey building...and I was been careful not to fall from that height...Then I was given one shirt that is green in colour to put on.

2.Saw myself travelling to the east...I was inside a buscar bus...then I saw a town in akwa ibom state.

3.I was driving my car...and it could not stop....so I came down and stop it with my hands...

Regards.
When the Lord turn again the Captivity of Zion...We are like those who dreams!!!
 Then My Mouth Shall be filled with laughter,and My tongue with Singing...Then i shall say the Lord has done a great thing!!...Psalm 126.
1. This height/efforts you've been making to stay afloat and or experience next level would bring forth green result and not red. Green means ; successful or breakthrough ".

2. A travel experience that will leave a wonderful memories.

3. Accident on the road, destruction averted.

Thank you Jesus !

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good Morning Prophet,

Had this dream for interpretation.

1.Was in a bus travelling with my wife...then we stopped at a spot for relaxation, and she came down. Within a short time the bus left without some passengers that went down to get something..me and other people forced the driver to stop in the next town called taka to wait for the other passengers ...I called my wife on phone to meet us at that spot, and angrily dropped the Sim card on the ground which have a lot of sand....then could not see the sim card again, as I search for it from the sand...instead I found a new Flash drive with Memory card inside, it was still very new...then I brought out another Sim card from my pocket to call my wife again.........

2.In this dream, my wife was been given Pampers by different People.....

Warm Regards,
When the Lord turn again the Captivity of Zion...We are like those who dreams!!!
 Then My Mouth Shall be filled with laughter,and My tongue with Singing...Then i shall say the Lord has done a great thing!!...Psalm 126.
1. I see provocation,disappointment but all shall be well and become a testimony at the end.

2. I see overwhelming visitation of gifts/blessing.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]