John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
please kindly help interpret this dreams.
1. It's called ' power to excel, it's called 'strength and power '.
Meaning, you've been empowered, strengthened. Your strength,power to excel has been renewed.

2. The birth of the baby even before her birth shall cause favor,fortune or blessing to smile on you,this family.

3. The lord shall cause him to celebrate,rejoice and sing.

4. Your mother can not always be right nor the elders in your family as we are all human. Hence the lord warned. : always choose what's safe,right and wise for your even in the face of trial,opposition,intimidation or opposite demand/opinion from your mother.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good Morning Sir,

Had the following dreams.

1.Had this dream that there was a serious prison break and I could see alot of strong and mighty men escape from this prison as a result of the outbreak...I don't know what caused it,but everyone escaped...

2.In this dream I came out from a room...and saw my little son mobbing the whole parlour..it was dirty,but as he mobbed the place,the place became so clean and sparkling...He was also so fast at the way he was mobbing the floor..
I called on my wife to come and witness this great surprise from our Son.

3.in this dream,I saw myself in a school environment and there was this governor(Governor El-Rufai ) that was handling a class..He asked me if I was part of his class then I said No...then he said that I should leave and to the upside side of the School....I could see and hear the sound of my vehicle on motion and music playing inside the car...He was so strict and decided to take a test for those student present in his class while I watch them from afar.

4.Saw some people that were part of my university class..there were looking for their lecture halls,and they asked me if I could join them...then I said to them that I have already graduated..because I was also holding my degree Certificate which I could see...

5.Was walking along the way,then there was a kind of flash of news concerning my Mum..Then immediately in the dream I started praying that...."Any Power that want to destroy my mother...Holy ghost Fire Consume"..

6.In this I saw something like bulgry on my car through the back window...someone broke in through the car boot window and stole the car Stereo...

Thanks for interpreting.

Regards.
When the Lord turn again the Captivity of Zion...We are like those who dreams!!!
 Then My Mouth Shall be filled with laughter,and My tongue with Singing...Then i shall say the Lord has done a great thing!!...Psalm 126.
1. I see chaos,demonic,satanic prison break in the kingdom of darkness. Yes! I see rages of powers of darkness,demons released from the cave of darkness. There is no better time not to joke with night prayers than now.

2. What glorious child with special abilities and strength. Surely, he shall live holy and be a useful,blessed child to his parents.

3. The man in question is indeed strict and has strong mind. But should such man have an evil side? He goes all out. But anyway, this is about is strength : disciplinary personality.

4. The household enemies are after your mother now. You must spare 1-3days warfare prayer on her behalf praying this prayer.
Delay may be dangerous!

5. I see this coming to pass.
I will suggest you raise an altar of tithe unto God on behalf of that toy.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • funky
Good Morning Sir.

1.Had th I dream that I was taken to a place alot of women been delivered of their baby..There was alot of blood on the ground and within the environment..Some made it out alive and some only their child made it out alive...

2.Saw of my neighbour who is a police man was using his pistol gun to intimidate a man and collected his tourch light...

3.Saw a job role that have been taking long revisited and an offer was made to me..

Thanks and Regards.
When the Lord turn again the Captivity of Zion...We are like those who dreams!!!
 Then My Mouth Shall be filled with laughter,and My tongue with Singing...Then i shall say the Lord has done a great thing!!...Psalm 126.
1. Pray everyday, all the time for your wife delivery day. Remind God daily to finish what he's started over that pregnancy.

2. You should be wary of the said neighbor.

3. It's called " your book of remembrance ".
I see this come to pass : an employment opportunity revisited,resurrected for your sake.

Congratulations in advance.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good Morning Prophet,

Had the following dreams for Interpretation.

1.Was Sitting one on one with a Prophet and were discussing alot of things....but cannot remember any of them..

2.I Was in a Shop and was arranging alot of Carpets in rolls along side with two white men helping me in the Shop...When the whites men arrange them the were not standing well,until i came and arranged them well....Most of the carpets are in different colors and designs that i cannot really place on a particular colour......

3.I Was in a gathering and a voice said that am going to travel to dubai this year,then i said that how is Possible when my Passport has expired..Later i saw a Vehicle carrying me around in a place called Dubai......

4.This was in a School environment,then i refused to write anything among some Student...The teacher liked me alot but still not ready to do anything in the school...In this same dream i was telling myself that i have tasted Money and cannot do school things/activities again....While moving around the environment i saw alot of Laptops on different tables.....

5.While climbing up towards the exit of a school....Some people were saying that my Muscles are now so big that i can lift anything now,and most of this faces happens to be my university old Mates...I Was climbing up a stairs to exit the School environment...

6.In this dream,i saw my Pregnant wife bathing me with water and telling me that it is going to be well.....

Bless You Sir.

Regards.

Attached Files
.jpg   Carpets.jpg (Size: 7.8 KB / Downloads: 80)
1. I see an encounter with a prophet, man of God.

2. I see you working under some white men and doing well, excellent.

3. What you considered or thought impossible is what the lord will do for you this year.

4. I see you, your spirit man vehemently rebuked failure, retrogression and disappointment.

5. To God be the glory!
I see divine grace, power to rise above many and surpass your pairs.

6. Indeed, all is well now as the lord has answered your prayers over your unborn baby and wife's day of delivery.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

More Grace Man of God..

Had this dream that a woman walked to me in a place that looked like a Classroom of people and asked me....WHO IS SEGUN....Then I answered and said...What is SEGUN....as I don't know.....

Regards.
Be wary of strangers who goes about confusing people and manipulating them for evil purpose or fraud.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good Afternoon Sir,

Had this dream.
1.In this dream I saw a small rated team beat a very big team unlike what people expected..

2.Was in a Shop that looked like my late father shop ..and I was selling carpets with alot of customers surrounding me...even the neighbours selling same carpet were suprised and seeing more people enters my Shop...

Thanks and Regards.