John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
please kindly help interpret this dreams.
Good morning Sir,

Had this dreams for interpretation.

1.in this dream,I was with a prophet and we were dancing and dancing like never before...Music was been played in the open,and we danced and danced....can't pinpoint why I was actually dancing...

2.in this dream where I was standing looks like a bushy area...there was burning fire all around me as,the bush was burning and the fire was just increasing as I made my out of the area...I even have to walk on the fire in some path to get of the area...

3.After my mid night prayer in a same room where I was with one of my brother....A lady came to the door in these same room and dream without knocking,I saw her entered,and immediately I started rebuking her to leave...but she was challenging me that it was my brother she was looking for....I could talk to her,but I could not raise my hands or body...I was just rebuking her,then she turned back and left......

4.in this dream,I saw two ladies doing ungodly things,picked up and disgraced publicly...

Bless you Sir.
When the Lord turn again the Captivity of Zion...We are like those who dreams!!!
 Then My Mouth Shall be filled with laughter,and My tongue with Singing...Then i shall say the Lord has done a great thing!!...Psalm 126.
1. You shall have a cause to testify, dance unto the lord, soon.

2. I see you walk/come out alive out of the path/shadow of death.

3. I see a covenant between your brother and a demon/marine spirit. Surely, it's a monitoring spirit. That's, marine agent that your brother had a sexual or covenant relationship with. Mind you, that wasn't a dream but an encounter with it.

4. Ungodly act(life or sin) brings shame.
I see this coming to pass, in the pub.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good Morning
When the Lord turn again the Captivity of Zion...We are like those who dreams!!!
 Then My Mouth Shall be filled with laughter,and My tongue with Singing...Then i shall say the Lord has done a great thing!!...Psalm 126.
Good Morning Prophet,

Had the following dreams for Interpretation.

1.This looked like a big School with alot of Students and Teachers.....I Was adressing them and had this Contract that i was gathering for Schools to be executed for the Government....Some of the teachers were complaining that this particular works has not been done for a long time....and i said to them that it will come around this time......

My Wife had the following...

2.While She was Standing in a place with her Pregnancy intact...A Woman came around her and was carrying a baby on her hands...The baby She could not see....but She refused to look the woman direction....Suddenly the woman said that She wants to kill everybody and her self to end it,since all efforts to stop all this,is not Working....My wife told her that if she want to die,let her kill her self...but as for her..She still has alot of work to do for the almighty God.........She brought out a Knife....and wanted to stab my wife on her belly,but She avoided her stabbing...In this dream,the lady looked like someone close to her because she was just avoiding her,and don't want to do anything to her.....Suddenly the woman started Chasing her,and she was running from her......While running She came across Two different groups of occult Men doing some incantations....but the passed her,and could not see her.......After some time the woman pursuing her ran towards her,and that Moment my wife decided to face her....She rushed her and collected the knife from her and Put her two hands inside the woman mouth to tear it into pieces...The woman was begging not to kill her....but She told her that Since she want to die......She will kill her today.....

3.In this dream,we were all in a Vehicle driving(Me,Wife and Son)...Suddenly the car entered a pot-Hole,then before we know it the car lost its break.....There was no longer and break on the Car....The car was just running on a top speed on its own.....We all inside the Car has given up,because there was nothing again we could do.......From no where something,like a force flew away with my Son and Wife.....then again flew away with me....We were all standing beside the road....and watching as the car drive passed us........'''We were just asking our-self that What Just Happened to Us'''....How did we came out from this Car...

Bless You Sir.
1. I see you in sitting on the seat of authority, power so that you would be a great blessing to your communicate, state of origin or wherever you find yourself.

2. There is an household (someone close to your family) that want the pregnancy terminated at all cost but the lord had frustrated the household enemy, the target attack,and has ripped it off it power so that you may conquer or overcome it now.

3. I will be raw with these :
The enemies want you dead along with your family as a whole but I see the divine power, hand of God came to your rescue. O yes, the plan was to destroy you all through motto accident.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good Morning,

Had the following dreams.

1.In this dream,it was as if a church prayer session just finished and everybody was dismissed....While leaving the church outside,there was a tray filled with ripe Pine-apple that has been slide and packaged in a white leather...From the appearance of the Pine-apple,this is purely Sugar and i could feel the sweetness of this fruit....When i came,i picked 3 Set of the Slide Pine-apple as i was with my Wife,Son and Me.....After some time people from the church service were also rushing to pick the pineapple for their own,but i have already picked my own before the arrived because the are few,and it was been Sold by a Lady.......
  As we walked home everybody was walking on his own....My son on his own...My Pregnant Wife also on her own...then me behind them....Suddenly i noticed that we were walking through my building site...as i walk through the site.....There was a prayer i was making,and it was.....''Any Power that wants to hijack my inheritance Should die by Fire''',this i was Praying until i got to a Point.....While we walk again in the Site...i Met a something like a place/grave where it looked like it was not long Someone was buried there...As i was meditating at that point,a prayer point came to me that has BLESSING NAME attached to it...and i was wondering when did blessing died.....At this point i waked up from this dream.....

NB; Blessing is my younger Sister.

2.This looked like an interview gathering of People...My name was called twice,but i was not ready yet..as i was just suprised with the whole thing...because it was when the called my name that i started putting on my cloths and Shoe.....and everybody was helping me look for my CV in my bag,as i was taken unaware.....

Thanks for Interpreting Sir.

Regards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1. There are three segment or phase of every man's, your blessing possession.
The heavenlies blessing release, the spiritual blessing release and the physical. Surely, in his presence your took total control of your blessing as its been granted.

But here, your blessing was hijacked by household enemy hence the prayer point. And you prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed but unknown to you that the manfestation of your blessing was buried also after being released in the heavenlies and spiritually hence it failed and self inflicted delay or disappointment.
O yes! I see a great,huge blessing of your buried by household enemies hence self inflicted disappointment here :

2. Ofcourse at number two.
So, and it's like a man being used against himself, his own prosperity hence you failed to prepared for the employment appointment,and what happens when you delay? You become automatically disqualified. But it's not you, it's the buried blessing.

Therefore, shouldn't you, with holy anger cry out!!!! and unearth that buried blessing?

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good Morning Sir,

Had the following dreams for interpretation.Had some prayers on Spiritual Sanitation and prayer against powers that manipulates glory through dreams...

1.In this dream,I was looking for a place to lodge,then I got to a place late in the night that looked like a hotel,but getting inside I was calling for someone to attend to me,but instead I was just seeing alot of dogs in the place,most of them were on chains,except one that ran towards me...

2.in this dream I was walking on a Path,then suddenly I remembered that I left my phone in a place or building...this made me to turn back and went and picked the phone back...

3.In this dream I saw a toilet that was just recently cleaned and every single dirt was removed,because of this it was looking sparkely new...then I entered inside to be used by me..

4.In this dream I was putting on a suit and came inside this place that looked like a company..it was as if I was starting an induction program of joining a new company..Immediately I passed through an office,a man called me by my full name,and I said that is my name....He took me to an office and brought out something like an offer letter from some file..from the look of things,it was an offer letter for the job that I came for the induction..Later I saw myself outside the company alongside the same man taking me pictures and the were using something I can't say to remove dirts from my eyes and different places in my face....

Thanks for interpreting Sir.

More Grace.
1. I see a trap,waylay, a pit dug for you but the lord shall shut it up ahead of you.
O yes! It's like entering lions den but just like daniel the lord shall shut them up.

2. The enemies came to rob you even of your heaven but I see the divine mercy of God came to your rescue.

3. Your holiness is well established hence expect more fruit of your holiness.

4. I see that embargo robbing you from possessing, seeing the ladder to that better job, next level removed now.

Something new is on the way, for you!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you Sir.

More Grace.

Regards.