John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls help, i seriously need one
Hmmm..
What a great personality I am seeing here.

But be still!

Well! Whatever you choose to do now? Go on, do it and strive for the best but keep this in mind and very close to your heart ; you've not arrived nor where the lord want you to be. But surely? You have a call which that lord won't allow me to disclose now as the time isn't ripped for that nor to tell you.

For now? Do what you deem fit or suitable for your life as a career but when the time comes? Your calling will speak and the lord will speak and direct you according to his plans and calling upon you.

Amazing!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Sir good evening sir,
I just backed out of a very bad relationship my reason is that she was not the one for me , she was not interest nor have any interest in my dreams and goals. I don't have real peace having her close to my heart. She was not the one for me, I began to feel so three months into the relationship

Sir how should I chose one who will be best to be a wife, who God will use to better my assignment here on earth, help me sir, because a wrong relationship can destroy ones destiny and vision?
Experience they say? Is the best teacher. Believe me you, son? The experience is more than enough to make the right decision next time and/or right choice. But most importantly, help you to insist on hearing from God first before you go deep or enter into any relationship in the nearest future or soon.

The best tool you need has been equipped you with : the experience.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening sir

Sir I went to church yestaday feeling sad and a word of knowledge came from a recording from the previous Sunday and it goes like this.

''There is someone here who have disappointed lately but don't worry because u love me I deliberately caused it to happened I know the beginning from d end, and all things work together for good to them that love God''
I knew it was concerning my failed relationship and I knew that word was 4 me and immediately d joy and peace just came on me.

Wat am worried is dat is it possible to get a word from a previous message on CD?
And does God involve in the relationship of his children? Bcos right now I feel Gods love in my life
O yes. A big yes at that because? The word of God is unlimited and it never lose it taste nor it relevance therefore, for the word to have touched or reached out to you means : it's for you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good afternoon sir
I had a strange dream where a voice was talking to me and explaining the different realms of the kingdom of darkness, the list was a bit Long with ancient names, the voice even explained the one that was involved during the time Daniel was thrown in the lion's den, I could remember the last realm was death which is a place of total darkness
Although through out the dream the whole place was dark but wit a white writing on the wall explaining this things
You'll encounter God!

In essence ; this is call to salvation and total surrender unto God because the lord has revealed himself to you, and the kingdom of darkness so that you may know that indeed HELL is real.

Seek and draw close to God today : he calls.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening sir
Sir i am writing this post in humility
I notice sir that anywhere I go, people that are very much older than me always greet me "morning sir or good evening sir". one old woman I came across on my way to work prostrated and greeted me
People tend to give me respect as if they know me or have seen me somewhere and sometimes there look at me wit a happy as if there have seen me somewhere.
Enjoy it, the annointing of grace, honor and wisdom is upon you.

Bible ref : Isai60

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening
Help me sir
During my last failed relationship, prior to d breakup after finding suspicion of infidelity, she threatened me that she is hard to forget easily, I taught it was a joke o
Even after 3 months, I can't stop thinking about her, every minute of the day ,I kept going back to beg her and convince her to date me which is unusual, she told me no and stuff like that.
I never really taught that it was something to pray against until I prayed before sleeping that Got should disconnect me from any soul tie, and any spiritual tie between me and her, when I slept I saw her, we were in a big argument and she then told me its over but her face was no longer beautiful, her face literally change into an ugly face, then I woke up
Sir please I don't know what's happening, also hep me with prayers