John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls help, i seriously need one
Thank you sir
Sir when i was sleeping i had a vioce giving me a scripture and i didn't get d verse well, so i fell in a dream where i saw my neighbor telling me that God has a word for me from romans 1:6, i read it but don't understand
Amazing!!!

You are, indeed among the chosen ones,called by God:

6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:..

Praise God!

Bless you.
Sir before my last revelation, there are things happening to me lately that i don't understand

1. Sometimes i will just sense that there is an entity in the environment bcos my body will be vibrating a little inside, i will just know that something is around spiritually

2. Sometimes, like my roommate now, maybe he will be in D room sleeping and b4 i get to his room, i will hear him either praying or talking to someone on the phone, b4 i get to where he is, i will see that he is either sleeping or just being quiet

3. Sometimes wen am alone, i will just perceive a perfume out of no where that is affiliated to someone i know and the person issue will just come to my mind, and i don't wear perfume ooo, it has happened like 4 times na

4, and i hear things people don't hear such knock on the door at night and footsteps in d corridor at night

5. And my roommate says dat anytime he start praying at night i wud either be speaking in tongues in my sleep or saying amen in my sleep
And what did you do during this strange encounter, sit back and watch? If that's the case then you have a long way to go.

You shouldn't fear but rise up on your feet and begin to declare the word of God such as :

Ps 8, 24,19,23,91,joel 2:28,2timothy 1:7.

Anyway, it's time to deal with this perambulating,monitoring spirit.

Here,for that purpose..lets find out the source and the mystery of this strange thing of experience :

Quote:Let's find out the source
Get bottle of water.
Each time you do you shall declare this into the water of fire :
• Cover the water into blood of Jesus.
• Power of resurrection..possess this water.
• Power of deliverance possess this water.
• Holy ghost fire...
• Power of resurrection.
• Power of healing and restoration.
• Power of restoration.
But before doing the above u shall read Read Ps 19,25:14,Joel 2:28 and Luke 8:17 each 7 times. Use them to pray this time.
After all done, the water : for drink, sprinkle, and lastly, add some into some pocket of water for bath.
Whatever the lord reveals? I will be here, as I'll be following your progress and whatever the lord has to say.
Play your path and leave the rest to God,me.

I am seeing the spirit of death, monitoring spirit here.

Now, your prayer points are going to focus on :
• O Lord arise and show me the source,the mystery surrounding this strange experience.

• O fire of holy ghost arise by fire, light up my path and take me to the origin of these strange experiences,spirit.

• I break forth every wall,hiding things and I declare my spiritual sight open to unravel this...(whatever your feel it is..mention as much as you can).

I will be here waiting to hear from the lord, you.

NB : during this time of prayer and the exercise they will try to distract you and instill the spirit of fear in you don't give in.

Mind you, you are not only, I, the lord are with you. Just focus and be strong.

Bless u
Sir i dreamt twice now dat i was surrounded by dogs and other strange animals trying to attack me but a lion came out of nowhere and started killing anyone dat got close to me. Secondly i dreamt where i saw a scripture written on a book Matthew 6:21, i dreamt it twice
◄ Revelation 5:5 ►
Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah,
the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."

◄ Psalm 27:3 ►
Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Amazing!
I want to believe you followed the procedures given to you? What a mighty jesus.
Thank you jesus! What a great protection,victory you granted your son.

The dogs : Your enemies encamped you to attack. They are also known as spiritual wolfs, attackers.

• Yes! Who's the LION? : Jesus is the LION of JUDAH!

In essence, I see your enemies encamped round about you but the lord protected and destroyed all before you.

Praise God!

2. Matt : 6 : 21
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

He asks, where is your treasure,' In me of in the world? For it is written : ' My sheep obey and heed to my voice'.

Therefore, if ye treasure is in him,set your eyes on the lord, cross,trust him alone and obey his words.

Bless u
Long time sir, sir i got revelation for scriptures that he has raised me up together with him far above sickness and disease and demons, from that day demonic oppression and sickness siezed, but my greatest challenge is than i do minister to people concerning this truth, people do believe but my loved Ones kept telling to becareful not to be preaching and boasting to certain people, but am saying this from the depth of God in me that am not afraid, because d bible says''above all taking the shield of faith, that u may be able to quench ALL the fiery dart of the devil. Most of the time i always move along with the Holy Spirit to speak this things, if there is no intuition of the Holy Spirit for me to speak and i speak, i will just be skipping words and nobody will be blessed,
Sir help me on how to carry out this things with wisdom, because from dat day i go d light from that scripture, i had this conviction to set other believers free and to make them know their authority over demons, sickness and disease
Why you surprise that your own blood whom are suppose to be encouraging are the ones instilling fear in you and discourage you? Hear what the bible says :

◄ Mark 6:4 ►
Then Jesus told them, "A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family."

Obviously, the boldness, fearlessness and great level of faith you're exhibiting was confirmed and established in the book of ;

◄ 2 Timothy 1:7 ►
For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

So you see? All of the above portray everything about you as it was written, prophesy concern you/us and those who believe in the power of God so that they may..as it is also written :

◄ Mark 16:17 ►
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

If you need more guidance or counseling do reach out to me whatever means. The gospel must be spread and the name of Jesus must be made known round about the world before the second coming of our lord jesus. Don't be deceive, the end is HERE, staring on our faces therefore, don't be discourage. But whatever you do or want to do? Also seek the lord first and follow his lead..
You fail and will never disappoint as you allow him to lead the way, often.

Bless u
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Morning sir and God bless your ministry. Sir to be honest with with you it has been long i hear from God concerning the direction he want me in life but i av started Acquiring a skill in fashion designing in which I have been fulfilled, but i still sense it in my spirit that, that's not my God given destiny for me.

I was at a point scared if i av been neglecting God's call in my life bcos i av been to a point where I lost touch with God

So be4 i slept yesterday i just asked God for mercy and ask him his plan for me, lo and behold i had a dream That same night
In that dream i saw a pastor who misbehave and i went beg the resident pastor on his behalf, infact i prostrated to beg him to forgive the said pastor, so he told me to get up, that i Shouldn't have done that, that am a great person, he said ''son you are more loaded than he is'', he told me He want to see me but added that it is not yet time, that very soon when the time come he would call me to talk to me, so i thanked him and left his office.

So sir what do i do from now on.. . Wat does it mean sir