John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please sir help
The lord has raised you above many and have honored you, counted you among the few blessed and successful ones.

In essence, I see annointed of uncommon success,honor favor and prosperity. But be wary of pride.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good evening Sir.

I was in a small room (or carriage) with a man (terrorist) and a woman. He gave her some blows on the head, i was very angry, shouted at him for treating her that way because she's a woman. i knew he was going to attack me, so i hit and overpowered him, took a sharp knife from him, ran into a waiting car with the intention of throwing his knife back to him as the car moves so that he doesn't attack me.
Thanks so much, Sir.
Always be quick to listen, slow to speak : that is, never you start what you can not finish.
And mind you, you are not spiritually matured to fight some battles. Be wise!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening Sir.

I was with my brothers, the youngest was worried about his eyes, the other told him not to worry that nothing bad will happen to him (like he had plans to spend his money on him). I said nothing because i didn't have money but had a plan to go and see my pastor. Like during the previous counselling session with my pastor, he asked me to bring him a roll of toilet paper (for prayers for my brother), i carried it and a pan (used by hausa women to make masa), i showed the toilet paper to my youngest brother and told him not to worry. I waited, when it was time for people to take tokens of their problems to the pastor, i took the roll and the pan and handed them to him.

Thanks so much Sir.
You are a person of great faith, salvation,and the fountain of salvation established in and for your household.

Surely, you have no silver nor gold to offer your siblings/household but the greatest : faith and christ.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning Sir.

My fiance was at his place of business (money transfer agent), a lady set up the same business adjacent to his own (which appears to block his), and erected a fence round hers. Like he just got to know of it, stood up and went to look at the lady over her back fence. He told me that the lady has POS.

Thanks so much Sir.
I see a strong (spiritual or physical) contender against your fiance's business.

He needs divine mercy, favor and grace to raise his head above the water if he wants to continue to prosper before or as this strong contender surface ; prayer, fasting without ceasing/season is the answer and solution.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning Sir.

In the compound that i grew up, there were 2 buildings. We lived in the second. I went to an open space in front of the 1st building, where i thought was the refuse dump but surprisingly, i saw a test tube rack with many blood samples arranged in it and hung on a branch of guava tree. I called the children that i met oustide to ask of the person responsible for that but they had no idea. The suspect was one of the female neighbours, but she wasn't available to defend herself. I entered the apartment of the children i met, advised them to tell their father to speak with the suspected neighbour, so as to remove the rack as it could affect their health. I told them that normally, it wasn't supposed to leave the laboratory not to talk of being on a tree.
I decided within me to meet the woman for a job since from what i saw she could be a laboratory personnel.

Thanks so much Sir
The lord will use you to deliver those in captivity through your profession both spiritual and physical.

In essence, I see that lack of innovation and retrogression troubling you, the growth of your career, profession broken.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole