• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please sir help
The enemy, power of his father's house ( your fiancè) has successfully devised an evil plan to incapacitate his life and destiny, confine him on a wheel chair. Surely, the only to avert this disaster is to stay indoor for 3days with serious prayers and fasting against powers that's vowed to confine him on a wheel chair, incapacitate his life and destiny.

Ps 27,24,8,91,10,42,51 and 19.
Delay might be very dangerous!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning Sir.

It was like my work environment, a goat was slaughtered and shared among the permanent staff, the guy that did the slaughtering walked in and said that he didn't have a share in it. I told one of the staff (male) that his colleague (female) took eleven thousand naira from me, and i will go and take it back(though she's a strong woman), I had some money in my hand, trying to arrange them.

I see you recovering, fighting for your rights within your working environment, work place.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

It was like a celebration in a big compound, I walked from one part of the compound to another to see my brothers fighting. The older one was on top of the younger one (who was about suffocating to death), people were watching. I spotted one lady and looked at her with anger. Separated them immediately, scolding the older one. Immediately, they started working together, completing some tasks on the ground. The older one leading and the younger one following.

Thanks so much, Sir.

I see the devil appear and manifest in form of a woman to destroy this family/home and bring about confusion and disunity but surely, the lord shall use you to restore her again, to bring about the peace, unity and harmony that will bring her together again; in love and peace.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning Sir.

1. A crippled woman who appeared very kind invited a man who had no job to her house (so as to help him secure one). In the sitting room, she offered him something and asked him to sit on a very nice seat, immediately he fell asleep. The crippled woman rose immediately from her seat and walked as if nothing ever happened to her legs. The man woke up completely crippled. She threw him out on the street to move on his belly. He truely knew that the woman was only pretending to be kind.

2. I was supposed to be on aftwrnoon duty but my superior said that i and my colleague should not step out so i was at work from morning. I didnt go for my meal until mid-night when i remembered that i had not eaten and checked the time. Decided to go hungry since i didnt bring any food from home.

3. I entered what appeared as a classroom, everyone was seated. saw my maternal cousins( didnt talk to them) and some elderly men. Went around to look for where to sit, but there was none.I pleaded with one elderly man to adjust for me but he told me that the sit is just for one person, i checked and saw that most seats in the room were for one.

Thanks Sir.

1. She didn't pretend actually. It's called " exchanged of virtue ". The said man in question was used actually as a redemption for the wicked woman sickness or misfortune.

The lord is talking to you here with a powerful warning message : in your search for job or that is your heart desires? Trust nobody, be wary and careful lest you fall into wrong hands that exchanges their misfortune for your fortune, their affliction/pain for your happiness and healthy soul.

Be wise and very careful there are wicked people everywhere trust no one.

2. Pray the lord to frustrate whoever wants to frustrate or oppress you (unnecessarily) at your work place.

3. There is no place : love, harmony nor space for you among those ones. Yes, I see disharmony and no love among you all.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good evenin Sir.
1. My fiance was very sick, had two sores on his hand. Looking at him, thought it could be diabetes. His friend was cooking (in his rest room) yam pepper soup for him, i knew that he preferred pottage but as there was no alternative, it was given to him.

2. I was inside the room, my fiance stood outside by the window, looking lean.

Thanks so much Sir.

Both dream means the same ;

I see a strong, unusual sickness inflicted on your fiancè to drain him financially and otherwise.

Either one or both you must embark on a fasting and prayer against financial and life draining sickness targeted at him to incapacitate him.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good afternoon Sir.

I went to an office where I applied for my mother's (late) retirement benefit, the person-in-charge of that sat in an open place, he opened the register and pointed at my father's (late) name, asked if i was there for his benefit but i told him that i wasn't and pointed at my mother's name on the register (my mother's name was ahead of my father's, with many other names between). He said that my mother should come for the documentation herself but i told him that she was late, and i was claiming her benefit. I was really surprised to see my father's name in the register because i never applied for his benefit, suspected my step mother for doing that.

Thanks so much Sir.