• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please sir help
Good evening Sir.
I was running along the road towards my compound in the village. Like I had something to blast, I heard a voice telling me to blast it there on the road but I objected and continued to run to the compound so as to blast it.
Thanks sir.

You can win a battle, go to the war front without guidance, intelligence gathering, or backup, and solely on your strategy. The same goes for spiritual warfare, you need divine guidance and heaven's backup lest you not only fail in your mission but strike down like one who goes to the waterfront without weapon and protection.

There are so many things you can do alone but not go g to the stronghold of your enemy, the powers of your father's house without the backing or guidance of the holy spirit.

Bless you.
Jesus is Lord.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning sir.
1. Like I approached a house on a hilltop, in a bushy area. A woman opened a narrow entrance into the house for me and I entered, saw snails in the compound (like she was rearing them). Shortly afterwards, she saw me off to the exit, approaching the exit, I saw a snail on my shirt, removed it and put in my pocket. At the exit, I discovered that there was no path leaving the house, one had to descend some uncompleted buildings, I didn't know how to go about it and therefore I asked the woman's children to show me how to do it. I followed and descended successfully.

2. I saw a gown for sale being hawked, I told the seller that I liked it, tried it on and it was over-sized, I returned it to the seller and decided that I would rather buy fabric and make a gown for myself since I can sew.

Thanks Sir.

1. You must dispose of and dislodge every property and hold of stagnation that the enemy had deposited into your life now lest you suffer great stagnation and disappointment all around. The snail must be dislodged, it's a trap from the room of darkness lest you have your pocket/finances emptied and stagnated.

2. He said to you, make use, take advantage of your talent/skill if you must to have an edge and stand strong.

Bless you.
Jesus is Lord.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir.
1. It was night, I and my siblings were sleeping on the floor, in the living room. There was a girl (like my mum's house help), also lying down with us. I saw her stretch her hand to spiritually attack my immediate younger brother (like witchcraft, fetish). I raised my head and she stopped. I was very angry, stood up to go report to my mum (late) that her house help wants to attack my brother. My brother was still lying on the floor.

2. On the road, I saw an accident scene not far from me but I wasn't involved. It involved motorcyclists.

Thanks Sir

1. The girl has or must go or better still, taken to deliverance ground as she's been penetrated or possessed by an evil spirit, and your brother would be her victim.

2. You have God's assurance of divine protection and security over your comings and goings and especially, the safety of your life as we speak.

Halleluyah!!!!

◄ Psalm 91:7-8 ►
A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

Bless you.
Jesus is Lord.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening sir.
1. In my office, I and my colleagues in the same department were to go on field work, I went to the official car to see that only my female colleague was ready and seated in the car while the male was still inside the office. I went back to the office to do other things while looking through the entrance to see when he will enter the car since my seat in the office is opposite the car park. My male colleague entered the car and ordered the driver to move immediately, by the time I stepped outside, the car was gone. I inquired from the security personnel who told me that they were going to ASTAL. I decided to go there and meet them knowing he is looking for a way to report me to the Coordinator. I was surprised that my female colleague did not inform me that they were leaving.
Like I saw a flash of what happened when they got to ASTAL, he introduced himself as a doctor, but the staff of ASTAL told him that I am the person they know and as such can't have any dealing with him.

2. I was driven in a car to my family compound in the village by a male family friend, there was a man seated beside him while I sat alone at the back. When we got to the compound, the 2 men entered the house, I took out my bag from the car to the varendar, opened to bring out a 3-piece suit to wear as I was dressed in my usual indoor clothes and didn't wish to see my grandfather dressed like that. I discovered that the 3-pieces wasn't complete as someone had taken one piece. The only person in sight was my step uncle's wife, I accused her of taking it but she defended herself and also told me the person that took it, who incidentally was my class mate in high school. She refused to return it to me but instead showed me a list of those that are interested in "lining for asoebi" ( it appeared there were preparations for a celebration in the family), asked if I was interested, I told her no. I saw three names on the list. I saw my late grand mum from afar, a wall separated us. I said nothing to her.

Thanks sir.

1. I see a ploy to implicate, outshine and boycott you but the Lord will be on your side and you'd be favored, and come out victorious instead.

2. You must wage serious spiritual warfare against any power and the powers of your father's house that wants you disgraced and become a source of ridicule among family members and lag behind them.

The former schoolmate signifies ' retrogression or setback.
Your target prayer is ' the power that out in the scheme of good things in your family and among family members must fail.

Bless you.
Jesus is Lord.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir.
1. I walked in to the compound of the person that I bought a property from, there was nobody, I peeped through a door and saw two hens sitting on their eggs, I opened the door and the two hens walked out immediately (like they tried to go out before I came but couldn't because the door was closed). I saw that some of the eggs hatched and the chicks were dead, there was a cat eating the dead chicks. The live chick was untouched.
2. Like a hostel, I went to my room, saw that some people were in my room. I went in and saw a man, woman carrying a child. I said nothing to them. I saw them take a photo of themselves. I decided not to send them out of the room so that they won't see me as a wicked person, I left the room. When I returned, I realized that they had gone, without checking if any of my belongings was missing, I screamed saying "whoever stole my belongings shall die" and there was a loud chorus of "amen" from the people both visible and invisible to me. I repeated the statement and got same response. Afterwards, I decided to go into the room to verify that my belongings were actually stolen.

Thanks sir.

1. There is a message for you about your newly or recently purchased property ;
The Lord said when the new owner takes over what he invested his money into he must be willing, ready, and prepared to accept both the good, the bad, and the ugly of what comes with it. With this in mind, you can prepare and have peace of mind.

2. A closed mouth is a closed destiny ;
As much as you love to exhibit the act of generosity, and love, and would love to welcome both strangers and people around you into your abode and or what you can render, it is unwise to lose your guard and give in to everybody and at every demand.

Above all, you must pray against the spiritual robber.

The Bible says the thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy.

Bless you.
Jesus is Lord.
Prophet Ebankole