• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary dream
Goodmorning Pastor,

I had a terrible dream, i was going to see my lady friend(lady i had many dreams abt to marry with negative reply) and the time was 9:30, i was at a round about under a bridge and noticed i was driving one way so turned to go drive correctly, i stopped under the bridge, i saw soldiers on a hill, its like they were on parade ground, attention , one with a big gun shot in the air and they matched backwards and dispersed, i now saw the soldiers at the bridge saying people couldnt go forward towards the area i wanted to go see my friend, then i wanted to leave alot of cars were there too, it was a bit difficult to locate my car but finally did. i now entered and it was like i was in another car without a radio and some other things were missing(cos i always play gospel music), so i was unhappy and said i have to collect my car back from my friend(same lady friend as above), saying why will she give me such a car. since the soldiers said we couldnt go further, i now decided to go back home, but now i was on foot, the bridge had now changed(still a bridge but i couldnt recognise the road anymore), went to awhere a few people were selling by the side of the road, wanted to buy banana(my mind was i was fasting) and the banana body wasnt fine so i left, all of a sudden started having evil sexual thoughts, people were passing and like my trousers had fallen  down, a lady shouted so i wore it back, a young girl said because he had those thoughts i pulled his trousers down, i left there feeling ashamed and started finding my way back home, i was asking questions how i get to the bridge i know, they told me i should walk somewhere which i did, followed some footbridge, saw whitemen taking pictures with like ankara material and a few people were looking at them, i passed them and got to wooden staircase on the swamp, i tried climbing and it was like it was leading nowhere and i would have fallen, people said i could put my feet on the swamp mud and i refused and it was like i discovered a beta staircase(still wooden) which i climbed but i noticed all the people at my back had somehow come out through the old route. so i was walking with my friend(like a  business partner)and a lady he was wooing(old secondary school mate), i was helping wash a plastic bowl as i was moving, gave it to him, a man(like i recognised him)with a bag was saying him and somebody else had completed a work and i was like and he didnt add my name when i was among(in my heart), we got to like a jetty and he was saying i should walkquick to enter the boat, one was full, the other half full, i was like they should wait but they didnt even stop and i was moving closer and stepped on the toes of someone(his face was like a driver for a company that walks in the same complex i woke, he wore same uniform the person wears in real life).

2)i was with my gf(lady i want to marry), she gave me her phone but it was like she received text messages from two people(men) on face value they looked innocent,but like i got jealous(angry) and  said i wanted to read, instead of me to read i was just going slides of phone showing all fone contents, so she was saying it will soon lock oh, that i should read, noticed as i said i wanted to read the people who sent her the text like walked away,so the phone got locked and i said she should give me and she said No its ok(thats how she does in real life, she gives me the phone when it locks and i ask to open, she says its ok) but i noticed the phone instead of the screen to be flat like a regular phone it was curved like a semi-circle on top and i woke up with my chest pounding and beating, so much apprehension and fear but i said to myself this is a manipulation and cancelled the dream and felt peace.

Pastor, the first dream is the one that is giving me so much concern, m i to cut ties permanently with that lady friend in particular?i got up and wanted to fast to cancel the dream but i remembered the man of God during sunday service  said that  somethings is not to do plenty deliverance, its just to obey, i have decided to go through the list of things God had told me to do and comply fully(especially quiet times and special prayers).

Thanks so much sir

Nimi

If you want to go ahead and marry her? Good for you.

If you call these dreams manipulation? Good for you.

If you want to confirm this revelation whether it's from God or the devil? Very good and good for you!

If you thought you can bear what await you after this message or revelation? Good for you!

Now, listen this is what the lord say :

• Let's even assume this number is a manipulation.

• But here, the second one, The lord once again repeat, if you marry this lady you may not have peace of mind.

Anyway, son, go ahead ask the lord to confirm the number one if it's from the lord.

Bless u

Pastor Goodafternoon,

Thanks for your reply but the dreams are about two different ladies. The first is jst a friend,d oda is my gf, are the interpretation for the two the same?

Thanks sir.

Son, it still doesn't change the message.

Now, whether the first dream was a manipulation or not. Well,thank God you are not going to spend the rest of your life with her, because she's just a friend after all,right?

Now, talking about the second dream. I can assure you its not manipulation. You will recall you had a similar dream about her, isn't that right?

Now, again, the lord say, you may not have peace of mind with her.

I have delivered the message according to what the lord said in your dream. But remember? You can always seek for more confirmation or revelation.

Bless u

Pastor thanks so much and I know maybe I am testing your patience,please forgive me sir.

The other day,i told you a revelation I had about the hall and you said God says I could go ahead, so now with this dream,i feel it conflicts the earlier one,so I am abit confused, I don't know what to do,i am tired of praying over the issue,maybe I'll just move on sir. Thanks

Nimi

O not at all son in the lord.

Now to your question :

You see, for the fact that the lord told you that you could go ahead doesn't mean that she or anything changed.
The lord realised how much you seemed to love her and want to be with her hence had and showed mercy.

Believe me you,the message has been passed but your love and emotion isn't helping to grab the message.

I will leave you with this :

Quote:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,

5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.

7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

10 And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king.

11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.

12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.

13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.

14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.

15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.

16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.

17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.

18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;

20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.

21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the LORD.

22 And the LORD said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city.

You can give me a call, tonight, at 9:30pm if you are the lost.

Bless u

Goodevening Pastor,

God bless you richly and continually give u grace and strength for the task he has laid in your hands,

i had the following dreams over the past three days;

Day 1

1)I was given a box of pencils and biros to share to my colleagues, gave them one each and still was left with alot and decided to add extra two  and still alot left

2)i was like in a building with my gf and a child and it was like a whole lot of people were coming to attack us, they were so many

3)I was telling a girl(in my heart, she was an housegirl) that she should be with me like wooing her but later agreed after a while, but she was dirty(smelling) and had bad breathe and knew what i was doing wasnt right because i didnt want people to see me(it was like i had an urge of lewdness), i then saw Bishop Oyedepo coming out of a building i and the house girl were standing in front and i went to hide but he was still looking in the direction i was hiding and i tried to hide more, when i was running to hide i told the housegirl to not follow me but go hide in another location but a colleague was saying why i was hiding(saying m i trying to hide something) and wanted to come towards where i was, it was tight for her but she was coming close and almost saw the housegirl who now went to the back of the house and hid

Day 2

4)i was in my house where i live and there were alot of cars parked and like some of my friends parked some cars, one that is like my business partner parked like two or three vehicles and another former colleague parked his old station wagon, i received an email and i was like what is this but i n my heart, i was like this mail doesnt affect me, instead of sending to my lead(senior colleague), since he was copied in the email, he would see it. he now came to me angry about the email and touched my collar(shirt i was wearing,collar were up like a well pressed shirt)but i was like this email is spam and fraud that it doesnt affect us, thats y i ignored, he now calmed down and started saying he was to travel to spain or he travelled(but i was like i saw you like day before yesterday, when did you go and come back in my heart tho)

5)I went to pay nepa bill and they gave me an exorbitant bill and i complained saying we didnt have light for almost six weeks that i couldnt pay that , the man now said ok and reduced the bill but i left(i think, cant remember if i paid or not, as i was going back home , i stopped by the road and came out of the car but saw four guys and was wondering how i could enter back into the car without at least one of them entering the car, i somehow turned the car around and left, saw in front that two black cows had caused traffic and an accident, i somehow managed to avoid the build up in a starnge way, passed the )cows that were jst standing still and moved on

6)the manager of my company wanted me to ride or control an animal that had the contraption like the one attached behind a tractor to cut grass but i looked at what it was cutting and said its not cutting well but i also saw it tried to cut again better than the first but not as i would have liked

7)the manager was telling a colleague that the office had pegged rent allowance at a certain amount and that his house was far and not worth it like he was threatening abi blackmailing the guy and i was worried since my house is also far but i said my house although its far its way beta than this colleague and woth the money, i was to check out the bedroom of this colleague but his wife was in the bedroom with the keys and i turned although i saw a white chair.

today(this morning)
8)like i was at a junction, talking to my gf about we taking our relationship forward and she agreed to follow me,i think we hugged and i now asked her lets do immoral activities(i have stopped any form of pre-marital sex)which she refused to do, she now crosses the road i think and asks me why we should still be together i think(question was strong) and i replied  that with me every year i will be growing more and more describing with my hands. she was at a tap fetching water in a bucket(have that same bucket) and i went to the tap beside her and looked at my hands and i saw something like gum that had dried on it and i used the water to wash it off, completely removing it.

9)Like i was at a train station(it looked or felt like ENgland),my elder brother and i were talking and i said President Buhari's train is parked and he told me it had protection of soldiers with motorbikes , so i saw 4 trains and said ah, President Buhari's train is there but my brother said No it isnt and said where it was, i went there and saw it with a car and soldiers protecting it and restricting movement and later saw Pres. Buhari walking down the street briskly and he looked 30yrs younger and the train moved with speed and some people were there and they had a book that said Pres Buhari did 2and half years, so Pres. Bhari said again(i felt it meant like how he didnt stay enough during this military govt

1. I see a task,responsibility been handed to you at your work place.

2. The lord said he can't no guarantee your(spiritual/physical) safety in this relationship.

3. The lord warned" don't commit that fornication,don't fall into that temptation you can hid it from me I will judge you accordingly.

4. ◄ James 1:19 ►
...: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to(judge) become angry.

Therefore, always look before you leap,and be wary of manipulating,deception and intimidation among your colleagues lest they pressure you to fall victim of scam or implication.

5. You might have issue with the nepa,your bill soon but you will surely scale through.

6. Pray the lord to divert every complicated, frustrating task away from you at your work place.

7. The lord assured that he will spare/eschew you from whatever issue or complication that might arise at your work place or with one of your bosses.

8. This is a very straight forward message.
And the lord put it this way :

• Engage in sexual relationship and see your glory,blessing,finances, favour,grace et al go down.

• But steer clear of the act and see your life move upward..for even the spiritual/physical demotion that was inflicted on glory/prosperity as a result of engaging in it was just removed.

9. He's unshakeable,strong and commands honour even without the shore of his country. For the lord is with him and shall daily renew his strength for the task the lord had handed over to you him to take the country out of her predicaments.
Bless u

Goodmorning Prophet,

I was bothered about somethings in my life that were continually getting worse and laid on my couch praying and i slept off,

1) it was like i was also praying in tongues in the dream in my sitting room and it was like i found out something was buried on the left side in front of the gate of a friend's house that was stopping me from going into the house(although the gate; a single leaf gate was slightly opened) and i was scared and continued praying more, praying that whatever buried should be roasted, i think i now saw like a white waterproof(felt the item had been exhumed) so in the dream i called my brother and we were also praying and he received a call from a friend whose name in our dialect means GOd's time and it was like someone was coming towards the door of the house, he entered the verandah and was hitting the glass shouting like we were disturbing him(the person was like a hausa cobbler that goes around repairing shoes) and i noticed they were other people that were at a little distance behind him like they were with him because they were not my neighbours and they didnt scold him for making noise, so i was scared since he was close to the window but realised he couldnt enter the house, so i think i went out against him with a cutlass and tried to cut him and woke up really scared and started to pray again

Bless you sir.

N

Indeed, I see a barrier before you,preventing you from possessing...

You are this close to victory but the battle isn't over as a result of these distraction around hence you must intensify on your prayers and do away with this distraction around you.

Bless u