• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary dream
Good day sir,

i had the following dreams;

1)it was like i saw my elder brother that has had an illness for years, he looked well and was talking to someone over the phone, i was asking him if he had eaten and if i should get him something to eat but since he was on the phone he couldnt answer, i now leave him and see a friend in a taxi and as we talked i saw someone that looked like her(like it was her) with another person and i said this lady looks really like you and she was like don't bother.

2)I walked into a compound and it was like there was an excavation and i entered it and it seemed they were mining gold and i picked some nuggets and placed in my pocket, scene changed saw one of my cousin dancing a funny dance with her brother and late father but i stood up and left them and also went and picked more of the gold nuggets and i saw some other people carrying some gold that they wanted to go and sell but i didnt display mine and i didnt want to bring them out of my pocket but tried to hide them and put them among my clothes so the people wont see it(it was like they would take it from me) so they were saying that the gold price in the market was so so and so and i was like the gold they had is fake that mine would fetch more in my heart. the scene changed and i saw some people at a bar changing their gold bars for old picture frames and rubbish items(the scene looked like a very old time ago before even my parents were born, saw some white people in the scene exchanging the items)

3)during prayer, i saw a trough of seeds cant tell if it was cocoa or coffee seeds

4)during another prayer session, its like something left me, a lady and she was using her hands to cover her mouth like ehh ehh

5)i saw a white horse it was tied to a see through gate and fence, fence was slightly open and the horse was restless and like wanted to be free and a hand came and cut the rope and horse ran freely

Nimi

1. There will always be a two sides of a coin.
Meaning, whatever you choose to do,sacrifice for your brother or a friend do it without expecting anything in return? For,there would always be an opposite to every side of a man when things get better.

2. It's called ' primitive or ancient wisdom'
That is, wisdom of old.
In essence, the lord said, you've grown in wisdom and understand of human wickedness or way.

3. It's time,season for seeding/sowing ' against tomorrow's blessing or benefits.

4. Congratulations I see a spirit from the kingdom of darkness, a curse shut up and destroyed during the prayer time.

5 I see your tied/captured guardian loosed. Surely, you heaven is open now.
Congratulations.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Goodevening Pastor,

i had the following dreams this past days,

1)its like i was i could see the church compound from where i lay on a bed(felt like my room). i saw a lady i know and i gave lifts once in a while and her daughter, her daughter walked forward and looked back at me her mom passed later using a walking stick. she walked like she was going somewhere passed where i was and came to the bed and sat down. i stood up and ran away and wore my clothes inside my car parked in the church compound, wore a white tee-shirt(inner vest) and i wanted to drive away in the same haste and a friend directed me how i would drive out and i left.

2)A colleague of mine was saying my GO was warning him(he doesn't attend my church) and he was saying it in a way like he was feigning ignorance, so i asked what did he say and it was like i appeared where he was being warned and my GO was saying he should behave in any untoward way towards me if not the consequences would be dire.( i am confused about this dream because this my colleague is a genuine christian and i cant believe he will think that way towards me).

3)it was like i was on site, alot of work was going on around me and a colleague called from the office that there was a training and if i could attend, i could hear my boss laughing in the background and he was saying my boss said something, i was like he should leave that one first and my boss was silent( it was like i could see them in the office from where i was). i replied i was busy but if its for evening i could make it and he replied that its in the evening and i said ok i will attend

4)i was in a vehicle with a colleague who was driving and i sat in front with him and other colleagues where at the back seat and we got to the place, the colleague parked and i told him to repark properly and he told the other colleagues that we(him and me) would receive more money since we were the group leaders

5)My elder brother came back home and called out to me and i left everything and answered him and he was congratulating me that he was told people were saying i did very well somewhere and i was dressed very immaculately and i replied him that its some of the clothes a lady friend bought for me and i climbed a few stairs to meet him and climbing i saw some women dressed in a revealing clothes and i didnt like that and an inlaw of my brother was saying that my chest isnt even broad enough but in my heart i was mine is broader than his but my brother quelled him and said mine is bigger and alright

6)i was in my office an i was working, i didnt want to be too friendly with my boss but just concentrate on work and he noticed i think, he came and gave envelopes(i felt it was money). Someone i did a job with wasnt given because he hadnt finished his work and i felt for him as he was trying to convince my boss that he had or would finish another colleague(a lady) said she wasnt given anything sef. My boss like gave me another envelope, cant remember if he gave others. Next scene, someone came and said i was under arrest and went to confiscate the envelope and tore it open and it was money inside and i asked him where was the warrant of arrest and he said its not with him and tried to flog me but i overpowered him and flogged him thoroughly with the head of my belt and he had marks all over his body and was in the corner covering his face with shame and fear.

the following dreams below trouble me deeply

7)it was like a class/seminar and students or participants sitting s in a semi circle were listening to someone on a podium and its like i appeared at the back of the participants standing and the person talking from the podium was saying somethings from the bible i felt were not correct and quoted a bible verse and i said he should open it and read that its not correct and we opened and i said what hes saying and this verse are they the same does it sound the same too him that he should stop the lies

8)i was driving with a friend(male) and he was saying he wanted to drop some money for a mutual friend and i said ok. we now enter a hotel to stay, i was with a lady friend and booked separate rooms for us. later it was like someone named pope gave us two candles(and i said they gave candle that mine was burning faster than hers but i looked and said ok they are the same). the next day we were to leave because it was close to check out time, time was 11:25am and 12noon was the checkout time. i was thinking if i should pay another day and later how much i should give the lady if shes going. so we go to pay and they give me a higher bill saying i ordered food yesterday and i agreed and said but i didnt eat it so they were complaining that it was freshly cooked, so i was contemplating on the payment and money i had, i noticed the lady wanted to pay and i asked her why. the head of the hotel people now comes and say since we are leaving and havent eaten and brought vegetable soup and seafood(one crab, i eat it in real life) and the meat in the soup we had to eat it with a spice to be nice. the lady friend with me said she remembers when her friend cooked this kind of meat and it didnt cook well. the hotel staff insisting i should pay all the money but the head later says looking at her records that i can gp that the bill had been paid or written off and i was like how and i left and i think the lady left too, didnt spend any money.

1. As your seek for love and open your heart for any or every available woman it's a must you guide your heart, emotion and have control over it lest it makes you lose control and confusion overwhelm you,your search.

2. God above man, friend(s).
Meaning, trust none but God, his words alone.
Be wise!

3. The lord warned, if you don't want to end up being ridiculed, mocked, and financial demoted, disgraced? Apply wisdom when seeking for opportunity without your working environment. That is, do not embrace such that interfere or takes you away from during job/working hour.

4. I see a reward, blessing or benefit at your work place. But surely, you and one person would be at the forefront of the benefit,blessing and above others.

5. The lord shall honor you soon, maritally but don't be discourage nor give in to mockery of those around as it's the devil at work, an agenda to make you lose or embrace it. Don't! don't give in.

6. Wage war against blessing, rewards that adds sorrows to with it.

In essence, the lord said, refuse to be bought, be a man of honor and pride lest you become purchasable. Also, I see envy, jealousies round about you, your prosperity at your work place but the lord shall humble them and place them under your feet at last.

7. You've known the true word of God,sought and found the truth and it's set you freed.
Truly, you can no longer be categorize among the ignorance ones nor those who are blind to the true word of God and can easily be deceived.

8. I see the lord comes to your rescue and refuse to allow you to be put to shame.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Goodevening Prophet,

1)its like i saw a friend and also saw group of spiders(tiny and black) running but i cant remember which i saw first the spiders or my friend. she comes towards me and talks but its like i heard a voice within me saying she's a witch and she tried seducing me but i didn't fall for it.

2)i was in a very local setting like a village and noticed some dogs and decided to go somewhere and hide in a local house(looked like mud and noticed 3 kid goats that looked like they had some sort of swelling on the body(it looked disgusting). i chased them out of the passage of the house i later left there and tried to go through another route to hide from the dogs, my elder brother called from where i was hiding and was asking for a video cassette tape which i gave him and hurriedly move on. i saw some little boys that were being used to sell items and i was unhappy they were being used and they also had sores on their shin of their legs and i was with a pistol saying i am going to protect them, i also had sores on my shin too.(i prayed about this dream and my GO said in a preaching a few days after the dream that all those with sores in the dream God has healed them but i still want to know what the dream means)

3)i was with my elder brother and his daughter and she had a silver bracelet that was bigger than her wrists and i was wearing it on her well, she sang a song saying darling darling and said no be so you de talk am looking at her father

4)i saw my colleague with her son(hes a very big baby) but in this dream as i approached the baby looked like the 2yr old son of a lady in my church and i was saying this baby is big

5)my brother was telling me, my elder sister had a gift for me or that i should act surprised when she gives me and i answered i will

6)i passed and saw a colleague(we went to do a job together), he looked dirty and he was queuing for food, he was saying something about being unhappy with me because i refused a personal request he asked me(i didnt have the nudging to do it), i see another person that i feel went with him the second time as continuation on the job(i dont know if its the person since i have never met him). he was seated in a dark place and was telling me i am a fool saying he has told engr. omoniyi already(i dont know who this is) i was very annoyed asking why is he saying that and i wanted to beat him up( i felt i could) and a voice within me said i should ignore him and walk away saying i would take this to my boss. i was telling another colleague that i didnt like that the first colleague on the food queue did and i repeated i will report him to my boss and he said i should ignore, he now tells me there are some nice halls(forgotten the name) in abuja for events in abuja if/when i want to do and i said ok. some uber taxis came(2Nos) we were to enter and go like to the airport but they came and saw us and like sped off another rickety taxi comes but we didnt enter. the scene changed and the first colleague said why did i refuse his request to ask a friend to give her vehicle for transportation saying even when she got the car free and he was eating a corn(boiled corn) and another by his side as he was talking about why i didnt want him to use her car again i got angry and collected the corn from his hand

7)i was eating at a roadside bukka i eat in real life and i saw some thugs/militants sitting down too, some old uni friends came and sat down and i felt because they were by my side they couldn't see my face fully to recognize me but i just smiled and didn't mind that they could not recognize me and they discussed that they had some money so they came to eat. the militants stood up and shot into the restaurants i bent down and said i cover myself with the blood of Jesus, they shot but didn't shoot in my direction. after the shooting, someone came to my side and looked at the fork and saw a black rubber band or cloth tied around it and said its because of that and throw it away. i continued eating the garri and soup with my hands stood up and tried to pay but due to the commotion the restaurant owner wasnt available. so some people were discussing the militants that they would die but i was like they should be careful so someone listening doesnt tell them and they come back. a man that looked dirty wanted to show me a picture of a pastor(some say he is a false preacher) stabbed in his chest but i said i dont want to see and pretended i liked the man. i left the bukka and saw blood on the floor outside and wondered; the shooting, did it injure or kill people. i noticed opposite the bukka in another canopy the militants in a large numbers were like having a meeting. i walk down the road and i see a lady friend crossing the road with a little girl by her side they dressed in ankara like she was going to the home of a mutual friend. i now see a crowd of people jogging chanting from different roads, like one carried a wooden carving of Jesus, another group carried matchete and greeted in a funny way and then i saw a very large crowd like people at the back was controlling them and flogging with very long horsewhips at the crowd in front of them(whips they use for slaves) and i noticed a man looks like a pastor that was whipped and he turned to fight the person whipping the person apologised but the crowd continued moving.

8)i was in a house and i had a pistol and shot at a big tall man and he was this guy is disturbing me and i tried to run, i ran escaped the house, jumped the fence and was trying to escape out of the estate. they sent security after me and it was like people confused the security and i jumped another fence and escaped and a friend told me i should take a bike near a particular place and from there i would have escaped fully and he said the word dunamis

*Nimi

1. You'd better flee from that friend, NOW!

2. It's called " primitivity".
Meaning, primitive health ( the sores), primitive life, primitive grace, heaven, primitive progress et al. If you don't want to be inflicted, health wise, financial wise and otherwise?
Well, it's not enough receive a prophecy about your dream--seek the source of this attack and attack it with holy anger lest it comes back and this horrible revelation comes to pass.

3. There is a material, worldly object on that girl body which must be dispose as it marine, demonic influence life the demon of lust and prostitution prevail over this destiny of your brother's daughter.
No time to waste as it's happening already.

4. What a glorious baby, child.
If only your colleague is aware of the child glorious destiny she'd protect him jealously.

5. A thankful, grateful or appreciative life deserve another. Don't pretend, don't look down on a gesture learn to genuinely appreciate people, little gift and gestures without pretense so that you'd receive better next time. Yes, don't let any influence you or how to appreciate people even if you don't trust the giver appreciate,first.

6. Don't be stingy, learn to give, learn to be sacrificial and give freely but don't go beyond your life or out of intimidation, manipulation to please man.

7/8 : I see break down of laws, security men and gov taking laws into their hands. I see a great rage and war against the children of God, church, Christians in this country. For, I see chaos everywhere,infliction, attack on the church, Christians so much that they shall be push to the war and turn around, back and fight back. The gov shall strive to subdue,silence the church, the children of God but woefully they shall fail. For, I see anger, provocation beyond control and retaliation beyond what the gov and his agents of security can handle. Things shall get out of control and the children of God shall arise and no man or gov will be able to silence them.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks Prophet and a Goodevening,

1)My step-mom i grew up with told me to prepare rice and stew for some one(he's a politician know him through a mentor although we arent close). so i cooked the rice and served him and he said the rice was getting cold while i prepared the stew and i gave it to him with 3 pieces of meat and he mixed it like jollof and he asked to be microwaved and i sent it to him

2)i saw four people like at a table outside and some people left, it seemed like it was outside the country and it was cold and my friend(girl) that i was with complained of being cold(she was dressed well for the weather) and i was well dressed so i said let me take her to my house which is warm but i remembered i gave my key was with someone so i called him and told him to bring it, his sister picked and told him i was calling him and we talked, my friend and i were now talking if i have a spare key and i said yes although im not sure if its in the house or kept somewhere else

thanks sir

Nimi

1. Cancel that prayer, and pray against powers, personality that want to enslave you.

2. Leave no room, chance for lust. Flee from any act capable of rendering,surrendering you to the power of sin, lust.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Goodevening Prophet*,

1)i was by the roadside and a car drove past, noticed my niece inside and she looked at the side mirror and saw me and stopped and we exchanged pleasantries,she was wearing nysc uniforms that looked like they were faded(i believe she has served already) its like we crossed the road or moved somewhere where some of my old friends where and i just say i know them but didnt want to go there and i was saying its been a long time and i said like 15years and we turned and its like we saw her late father(my brother) and he was smiling while she was happy and i walked upto him saying you are dead, you cant be here, its like i overpowered him and he entered the ground or went away cant remember clearly

2)my friend says she had a dream where she was chased by a madman that caught up with her and she breaks free and runs

Thanks, God continually bless and strengthen you. Amen

Nimi

1. It's called " death calls ".
In essence, I see the power, spirit of death that took her father away calling your niece soul but to God be the glory I see you confronted the power and destroyed it on your niece behalf.

Meaning, your spiritual intervention saved your niece from untimely death.

2. ◄ Isaiah 49:25 ►
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

It's called " strong man ".
There's a strong man troubling your life, maritally and otherwise. Truly, you were in the hand of the strong man, in captivity but to God be the glory you escaped, overcame it.

Halleluyahiiii

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole