John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary dream
Good afternoon Sir,

I've had some very disturbing dreams that has left me perpl3xed.
1) it's like i was in a race with 11 other people and I was in front and commandeering a strange boat on the sea, the part of the boat in water I could see a tiger in front and at the back and I got to a let concrete slab on the water and stood leaving the boat. the water there was clear and I could see inside. a friend called me from somewhere and told me to dive in the water. we learnt how to swim together years ago and I dived in and I noticed there was faeces floating so I dived deeper so they don't touch me and I saw a relation of mine almost at shore at a place where there was refuse floating on the water and came out there. It seemed like my village and I walked along a path, saw my assembly pastor who looked at me somehow. Next scene I see Him, pleading with someone to take care of his son and I look in a direction and saw a blind woman walking in front of a house(it felt like my mother's ancestral home and I have never been there). the scene changes and I feel like urinating but I was bothered about people tampering with the ground I urinate on and someone offered to allow me urinate in his compound and give me sand to pour on top which I declined , I thought of into the river but also decided against it. I now walk in a direction like towards my fathers house in the village and I saw a lady with a carving of a man like an idol but she was like controlling the carving to urinate across the path and on the other side saw another carving of a man like it is in my village and I was I shouldn't pass there or allow this urine to touch me and I started saying I cover myself with the blood of Jesus and some voices where saying they don't want any swearing here o and as I walked in another direction still saying the blood of Jesus, I saw a group of people saying echoing the blood of Jesus anytime I say it.

2) I saw my girlfriend in the living room in her house, it seemed like she just put to birth and was carrying a baby boy and I asked her where are u and she replies and sent me a picture and I appear at the scene and see her carrying the child and a new water dispenser on her left by the door leading to her bedroom.

3)it's like I was lying down somewhere and a lady was with two of her children and was telling the first child that the father that just died wasn't her father and it's like the younger child was telling me to leave and I asked her to where? my uncle now comes in and gives me and the lady coins of different colours and shape and I was like in my heart that this shillings isn't up to a dollar and as he was leaving he whispered sth

4)it was raining but not so heavy met a colleague at a tee junction and collected sth from him in a flash, it's like he was saying it wasn't working well so I told him to do it again and collected it. the scene now changes it's like under a big tree some people were talking about resembling there dead father I wasn't paying attention really. I was picking socks that were littered around, the one that was soaked from the rain used by me and some other people discarded and I now noticed my socks that wasn't soaked was within the roots. the people were sitting on the roots and I told one of them to help me bring the socks(this socks looked like one of the ones I have in waking life). he wanted to bring a socks that looked like it but the colour was dull like faded but I told him that isn't mine and he brought the correct one and the scene changes again. I was walking with one of the guys along a swamp and some like militants came but they didn't want to be overly aggressive because they were afraid soldiers would come and they directed me to go somewhere and I went there and a woman in front said I should pay and I refused telling her I was instructed to go there and as the man that told me came and told her to allow me it's like it was a lift that went into the ground and I saw some people very dirty some looked like they had matchete cuts across there face, like condemned criminals and my hand was together like cuffs although they were no cuffs and one of the men that had deep cuts along the face said I should help him up so I had difficulty helping him but finally did and he sat up although he still complained at first, I noticed my hands had like wounds on it and I was wondering how. we left the lift and went out and this man with cuts that couldn't walk and was dragging himself on the floor now dragged himself into the river and I was worried he had died but some moments later he got up and sat up on his own like he now had strength and I was saying Thank God Thank God. the man that told me to go to the gate now directs me and someother people to take our clothes they were like with hangers on a tree. I collected my things and started leaving and it felt like I could see my village across the river and there was a path leading to it.

5) it's like a man was driving me and someone I couldn't recognise somewhere. He(driver) didn't look happy like he was angry set and took us somewhere and it felt like the country Denmark and it was like a luxury hotel/hostel and we were staying all expense paid and I saw another friend and was asking him did he come with a friend that I was expecting to be there. I was surprised he was there and they were excited happy and shouting and he received a call and it was on speaker phone. so I now said let me go and look at the town at the highway that leads to Germany. the same driver now took me again and I was looking at the well tarred highways with signage and was happy.

5) I was with my girlfriend and it seemed I helped her to locate some lost keys and we entered into the house and the people in the house left except a lady and there were keys on the centre table and I told her to take it and see if they are the keys to other doors in the house that were closed to open them. she went to ease her self in the restroom and it's like that lady went there too.

6). I had this dream before dream 5 like a week. It was in front of a supermarket and a very big and tall man was scolding my girlfriend and telling her to bring some receipts and I was why is he talking to her like that and gave him the receipts since I bought the things and he went to the supermarket to like get the bonus for buying the things like on the spar card when u buy things and get points and I entered the supermarket to confront him later.

7. this isn't a dream, after I prayed I saw a farm with many ridges, mounds like a yam farm and I also saw an Hen very big and healthy, eating.

this dreams I have them after prayer sessions I have been undertaking.

Many thanks sir.

Nimi
1. It will take the grace of God to visit home and come out of there alive or free without spiritual fortification as I see idolatry,filthy idols/sins and generation evil altars.

2. Be sure she's faithful to you and steer clear of fornication.

3. If you are in any way into a lady or in love work hard to and make sure you truly know her and everything about her life especially her past.

4. It takes great faith, sacrifice to help someone up,and pain. I see you come out of strong challenge,impossible task at work and salvage a co-worker, situation by divine grace.

5. I see a door to travel,explore overseas open before you.

6. You are a blessing to her life.

7. You are also her defender.

8. It's called " a devourer ".
I see devourer, a termite eaten up your harvest.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]