John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls Help interprete
Good afternoon Sir

1.I was in a room came out and saw my mum sleeping in another room she woke up and saw saying something I can't remember.then I went into the toilet where dirty wastes was been deposited and I started to urinate.

2.Dreamt I was in a place with some other people too there was a young man there just then a lady came and said she is his twin and they were separated spirituall5 such that the guy doesn't recognise her at all.then she came to me and then showed a black thread with something like a safety pin that see what was used to separate us.

3.with 2 men in a place there was a strong room and they had a key with them to pass the strong man at the entrance they told me when it asks me a question I must not answer in a particular language so he doesn't hit my head with the iron with him.we got infront of the strong room and the men inserted the key into the valve to open it then my husband woke me in the physical
1. Your mother lives and dwell in sin as I see her overwhelmed with filths/sin round about.

2. This is one of the evil things the wicked and enemies are capable of. Therefore , do not hesitate to break and loose every known and unknown posssible bond/yoke should the(holy) spirit led you to do so.

3. ◄ Isaiah 49:25 ►
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee
, and I will save thy children.

I must celebrate with you as I see the master to your uncommon wealth and glory in the hand of the strong man handed over to you. Surely, you've taken possession of that Impoosible door to breakthrough,uncommon blessing..

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good morning Sir
1.dreamt I was in a house with my son and someone sent me some money out if my son's school fees,I got another alert and a man was telling me he has no money on him told him it's part of my son's school fees.my mum was also in the place.

2.a man was selling used clothes I kept on passing that area but never bought any from them and they we using it to block the walk way but I ignored them and continue to pass through the area.Then I saw a former school friend who is now a teacher and I was wondering how little the salary would be.i left the place after greeting her and I went inside where someone was telling me she bought two white tops where the man who sells used clothes stays and one as saying I am going to buy the new white tops too.

3.in a house a woman was telling me her husband had been making a lot of sacrifice playing the guitar and looking for how to groom people.i prostrate on the floor.i went to meet me kids so we could bath.

1. It's season of unlimited,overflowing favor,blessing round about.

2. To God be the glory. For, the lord has lifted you out of poverty, second hand clothes.

3. Your children are your joy and your strength. In them art the lord established your joy and peace.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]