• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Pls Help interprete
Good morning sir
Please Sir yesterday i noticed something unusal when my husband got back home.he was calm but my daughter was just getting angry the gen kept on going off over 20times.
I had a feeling something strange had entered so I switched to praise at mid night praising at mid night just then I slept off like two seconds and saw a vision of myself suddenly I saw my self sleeping looks like something came near me and my body reacted immediately I felt a rush of energy and I was floating half of my body was going up and I shouted Jesus and I was normal again.
I have never experienced such in my life Sir

1.crossed a road ,passed a bridge and got to a place the lady evangelist in my church and some kids were.the children and her kids slept on a bare floor all together
then I telling her what happened told her I have been praying for power everyday.Infact i have never seen such thing in my.life.she said I look abit weak and drinks prayer water instead.she said I looked abit weak and thank God I obeyed God and have been asking for power lately.
That's a manifestation of power in me I just saw.

2.with a few people I was telling them we need to know the meaning of two words in correlation to work maybe 3g/4g incase we are asked questions we were brainstorming together.

3.my sisters husband came to where I was I was about to buy food but the queue was too much.he was on break at work and telling someone he has 3 girlfriend.he mistakenly left his big ponmo he brought I tasted out of it and then got my food container
Gave him to help me drop with with the food seller.he did and was stylishly waiting around for one of the girlfriend.

4. In a house my mum was there and my husband. I was carrying a baby my husband asked for something and instead of changing the diaper of the child I Opened it and showed him the diaper the baby had a white poop coming out and still I opened it for him and not change the diaper.Then my mum helped me to hold the baby as it continued to poop forgot why my husband wanted but he stood with the baby.he is meant to do something with the baby not clear at all.

5.went to a place a lady sat down another one was inside she was saying she sat beside a well.then I saw a woman use toothbrush to hold her hair and I was laughing with two women how can that be.we all took different direction then I entered something that looks like a moving chair a man was driving it and the environment changed like a big hall with glittering walls and beautiful houses and I said I should get a job here then we got out and they all got up I asked where to go to a man tapped me and said I should go under the flyover bridge which is called Canaan land from there I can get vehicle to any location.i was so amazed as the houses here were all glittering and so beautiful. I walked around in amazement and saw a lady evangelising with a bell her bell fell and I took it rang it than took it to her she said she was actually checking the one to buy then I looked up and saw many bell of different sizes.

6.outside a place saw our GO ,the Evangelist and someone else she told him what happened to me at night,I also explained to him.the GO said my husband brought in something.the Evangelist or would the GO go and talk to him but he said it not necessary that I should continue the praise and also worship God around 2am Then Go walked away
Then we got to the road again with some church members they told me to go to Canaan land under the bridge from there I can get anywhere.i had brought food earlier and one of the women changed my food with her own she said am going through alot but I told her no I want my own food flask.i took mine she made beans and it has spilled on my flask so I asked for tissue and cleaned everything and I went to the Canaan land again.
The scene changed and I was now with my kids dressed the way I slept a car opened and a man said madam come out with your kids you are now now in Canaan land and we alighted and he gave us a big bag with trolley which a boy carried for us.we stood at the bus stop and we were amazed at the building and even the kinds of transport my kids and I continue to watch in amazement.The people here were very wealthy

* It is bad energy the marine-demonic inspired ritual he did brought in hence there was power tussle between him and you though it was not visible for an ordinary eye to see.

1. Yes, this is an instruction ; you must pray for power, holy ghost,holy spirit and fire of holy ghost to possess you. I mean, you must include it in your daily prayers.

2. I see divine wisdom and knowledge for advancement and growth fall upon you. Perhaps , this might also be connected to a visible project or a task.

3. This dream lack direction but this is what I could extract from it ; I see an unstable home in your sister's marriage. But this revelation is on a high side of manipulation and witchcraft attack hence the cow skin. You shall vomit it and attack it source now !

4. I call this ; dream without content. Just cancel it.

5/6. Another revelation without content. But if I am to say few message ; I see a better place,a better day ahead. That is, your Canaan/promise land.
But note this dream is more or less meaningless or lack content.
You husband bad energy and bad omen must have brought about these meaningless,direction less dreams.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning sir

1.in church with my husband after the service he was talking what was not making much sense.then we got to my mum's house at night I entered I saw some padlocks and a radio playing I heard a funny sound and as I was running a man was saying why am I running he is the security.
We got inside my.mum said she doesn't have any security there.
My evil sister brought hot moinmoin like 6 and said for me and my family.i collected it and checked it noticed it has eggs and all.my husband was already shouting he is hungry and looks like they gave him food.i kept the moinmoin.
Then I was in a room with my kids with two fans told them to switch it off then I went to open the moinmoin it has decomposed and I screamed and I had a big gadget for flushing things.i packed all and flushed with my kids.
I got out and my husband was shouting the spaghetti I took from my mum's pot to give him he said the food was too small told him the dats all we have even the spaghetti was different colours so he took more from my.mums pot.

2.my husband brother was groining with pains something he did back fire or so.then he later became okay and my husband was also having the same pains and the brother was saying we're they should take him too

3.sleeping then I heard a voice calling my name I didn't answer then I woke up and slept back

4.in a place a young boy who had great expectations was with us he wanted to travel out and all,my evil sister was also there then she celebrates her birthday and wore a white flowing dress like a wedding gown and she had a big cake Just then her white gown was filled with blood and the cake was also messed up. my other sisters and I was showing her the messed up cake but there was no remedy.the whole place was scattered then I removed my gele as there can't be any party again.the boy was taking several toy cars from the souvenirs I told him to stop forgot the rest.

5. my mother in law called that am I interested in coming to America and do business with her I said thank you but no.
Then she told my husband cousin who immediately accepted the offer.
My husband younger brother also wanted to assist in the business but I just stayed on my own.
Then the female cousin who used to be my friend before came but she was not dressed like some one who has been abroad for many years she kept on eyeing me badly but I ignored her.. thinking by the time she embezzles her money my mother in law eyes would open.

6.went to meet an old friend I want to urinate she gave me her friends room key with water.i saw a pooty in the room and used it and empty the urine in the toilet.
A lady was inside thinking about money I told her I am also having financial struggles.
I got outside and saw my mum seating outside a house there was a tap of clean water. I cleaned the pooty and went inside then I heard a man's name and something bad happened to him.sounds like the name of my school teacher husband but also close to the name of my former real estate boss.

7.my husband was home just then the head of a group of touts sent one of his boys to bring or call him and he went with them forgot the rest

1. Indeed,your enemy are within your household,family circle but the lord shall save you from them all. In essence, I see your husband conquered by the household enemy through the mouth, the food he eats which might trigger insanity or worst.

2. The evil that they both do and embrace as a way of life will hunt them so that they will be the victim of their own evil deeds.

3. It's called " aapétà " in Yoruba. That is , when your name is being called for death or for the purpose of making the victim run mad at an evil altar or room. I don't know who desire for any of these to happen to you but surely, they failed.

4. ...even the suppose day of joy and celebration of the wicked shall become a day of sorrow. I see disgrace and shame hovering her.

5. There is no trust nor love in that family and you have zero trust for them all especially your mother in-law.

6. I see that strong man manipulating and attacking your destiny and virtue carry his own load. Yes, you shall no longer labor in vain,nor suffer and live below financial capacity as the strong man has carried is evil load.
Thank you Jesus !

7. I see troubling knocking and looking for your husband about. It's coming, it would locate him.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening sir.
Had these dreams on the mountain.
Thank you Sir.

1.slept on the mountain and saw a hand take something that looks like a rope or belt not so clear beside where I laid my head.

2.infront of the bathroom on the mountain,some young boys were there we sent them away as we want to bath.they left and I was the first person to enter the bathroom to start bathing.

3.with my evil sister a lady who had glowing skin came and asked her for something in the market and she went to give her.i said within me she won't give it back to her.so while I was watching them I entered into my sister's shop opened the padlock and found some hand bags.i picked one and saw a cap hidden inside it.

4.with some ordained ministers in a place two of them lost money through their cards or so like they were playing gamble and lost there money.
I was now telling another minister about my own money which was not lost but in my bank account and it has a record the minister and another person opened the book and were checking my financial record not clear.

5.on a road a picture of a man or so put like a billboard and everyone could see it. I was telling the person beside me it very good forgot the rest.

1. I see a yoke/chain broken on the mountain, in the presence of God.

2. Indeed, you were the first person to experience the power,presence of God and deliverance on the mountain.

3. The padlock that the household enemy used to chain your glowing/shinning star or crown and hide it in the room of darkness has today been broken and your crown of glory recovered.
Congratulations!!!!

4. Surely, this year will not be a year of wastage or unprofitable endeavours but of financial growth,improvement and prosperity. While others fail you shall prosper, says the lord.

5. Is time to,from now on decree upon your glory to broadcast itself, speak for itself and publicized itself in the world.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good afternoon Sir.

1.in a place with some other people a woman was addressing us like we are about to partake of something then those who didn't pay was not there but she gave two people concession and I went to pick a young girl to join us she said heum only had money for her upkeep that's why she could not pay.
Then a lady was underneath the ground like a basement she also wanted to come and see but the woman didn't give her the grace and she was another happy.

2.in a place I was wearing the same native attire with a man I don't know just then a couple came in and she wife began to ask questions and I told her our name like I was bearing the man's name.Then the couple wanted to rent our property but the man wearing the same cloth with me turned them down as the amount was low the husband was pleading and I was getting emotional to say yes even though the wife was rude to me but man beside me stood up and walked out..

3.in the house doing something in the kitchen.my husband was asking me about the other parts of my son's toy car I just bought to assemble it and the year of the model of the car.
I stepped out and also saw different colours and we were checking the cars out together.

4.I was in a place forgot the details but wanted to go out a woman pleaded for the woman sitting at the entrance to remove her dogs and animals from there which she did.i got out and the woman who removed the animals was gisting with me and another woman they combed out their natural hair plenty and threw it on the ground I tried to tell them it better to flush it but they didn't listen so I was only.looking at them.

5.in a big mansion with my son my first sister was dressed up she had a cap on her head I admire she said she is going for a date.i switched on the light in the apartment.My son was now with me.just then I felt a presence and I called the name of Jesus and a man in black cloth appeared then I am definitely a decree and he disappeared.
Then the man came again with his wife and grown up daughters and I began to bind them and threw some away on the staircase they stood abit far from me.I don't know him.
Then he came to my apartment with a cane ,I said does he want to beat my son with that he said no he started to rearrange the living room as my son scattered everywhere.Then he called two maids to cook fish for him the fishes were swimming on the table,the maid screamed and said I should come and see a snake fish also there.
I went inside the bathroom to bath and some people came and wanted to peep at me.i quickly close the window and told them off.
When I came out they were saying she has had kids before I said yes a woman said why didn't I stay with the father of my.son instead so she can bear this rich man a son too.i told her she is welcome as the House is big enough and she smiled.
I went back inside the house and saw my son with moinmoin Infront of him and fishes.
The maid said he refused to eat and said he doesn't eat fish.I said yes my son doesn't eat fish and I began to pack some dirts and empty them into a trash can.I am not sure he ate of the moinmoin before I came in
Sir I don't know all these people.

6.in a house again with two ladies there was to be a competition to swim and I asked if I can carry my natural hair and also blow-dry it too they said yes.and the winners would get gifts too.
I saw an elder in my church stealing cups from the tables.There was a celebration and food was there but I didn't eat.
We went for the swimming race even though I can't swim but I was 3rd the lady we were there together lost and the one who also and a natural hair was first.i quickly came down from the place as it was about to burst.
I then saw the lady collapsed and took to a room they covered her up and I was sober then the lady who won and another lady wrote with red biro on her body and put dots of red ink and went out.
I went to call the woman's friend and just then I saw her move her hand and I was happy.

7. I escaped from a place and I was running and I was saying thank God I won't be left behind or miss heaven and I said God uphold and have mercy on me.
A man had different guns with him,I also saw a big giant woman who they call zenith bank and there was some staff having a celebration there on the road.I kept on running as fast as I could.
I forgot some scenes here this is a few I can remember Sir

1. The lord said, you shall no longer be left out among the favoured and blessed women nor be found among women disregarded,left behind.
In essence, the lord said, you've paid the price for honor,favor and divine blessing.

2. If you want to remain or be on the winning side,desire to have an upper hand in every business or things you want to do or achieve ? Your emotion must be discarded and throw away. Infact, a person whose control by emotion in everything can not enter into the kingdom of God.

3. When and where the children is involved you two will always come together or have everything in common. Yes, I see the need of one of your children brought you two together.

4. The lord speaks through you sometimes therefore he that has ear let him hear what the spirit is saying.

5. The lord has given you dominion,victory and empowered you over marine strong man secretly troubling your life and your children.

6. You've grown in wiasom and have learnt to understand that life's success and fulfilment lies in loving others, and how much impact you make in the life of people ; This is the true defination of success and happiness.

7. Hmmm.. Am I suppose to say it as it is now? Of course , the answer is ' NO ! as the lord wouldn't let me....in that case I will speak in parable for the discern and the wise ; you are not suppose to work under some certain company because there is more to them, their source than meet the eyes.
Yes, if you are offer an employment or job opportunity from such company ? Run as fast as you can.. Flee!!!!!!..if you want to make heaven. This sound funny but pray the lord open your eyes if you doubt the message.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir.

Pls sir most of my dreams today I was watching them and I don't know the people at all what does it mean? And I noticed I couldn't remember some of the ones i was watching from a distance when I woke up

1.had a very long dream about a couple but I remembered only a few scenes
The husband offended his wife and he tried everything to beg her but she refused to forgive him.Later the man after been unhappy decided to remarry then the wife was now ready to forgive but looks like it was too late and the wife was now looking unhappy.

2.in a place myself and some people bought cloth from a woman she didn't give us the cloth and we were contributing the money of the cloth little by little.Then I went to meet her my money is now complete with me and I want the cloth once I pay.Then she went to bring it but looks like I refused to pay her again.
The scene changed and I saw a former female friend of my husband she was dressed up and she told me and my.mum she just came back from a wedding and she handed a some documents to me.
I opened it and saw its a marriage registry certificate done in ijebu or so.But I could not remember the contents or the names on it
There was other papers there too making like 5 pages.
Then as she was walking away I was telling my mum I won't see her type of cloth style and I told her I would use a purple material for mine and I saw the picture of the design.
Sir why did she leave the marriage certificate and other documents with me.

3.forgot the beginning but I saw some people young and old walking into water and bringing out big fishes.They always look happy once they come out with the fish and some put the fishes round about their necks.
I was watching from a distance.

4.saw evangelism tracts

5. Had this dream after praying today over the land issue with my former boss.

.With some people forgot the first scene but we went somewhere together and got something very huge we all climbed and stood on it and waiting for us to share it all but there was an instruction for us all to come down and leave only the police people and I was saying after all our efforts and labor would only the police share a this.
Then another instruction came for us to go to another location and then we would be the ones to judge there without the police

Yes, but you must understand that each day has it own unique burden. Sometimes, some day comes with confusing dreams,funny dreams,flesh dreams and even manipulative dreams. Some days even comes with empty dreams.

1. We must learn the act of forgiveness,at the right time.

2. Before you make any business or financial decision or investment think and look before me leap.

3. Success brings joy and unexplainable happiness and fulfilment to to one's soul. Pray for divine success in everything you do,your endeavours and the work of your hand. After all, true success with happiness comes from God.

4. The answer to your prayers is,the lord said ; focus on your evangism and go all out for me, I have a task for you.

5. No one make a business deal or associate with Nigeria police when it comes to money and not cheated, the lord warned!!!
In essence, steer clear of anything money with police and cry out against unprofitable effort and labor. And lastly, pray for the recovery of your diverted rewards and blessing in the hand of man. Ps 24,19,42,65.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole