• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Pls Help interprete
Good morning sir,

1.so my son and I began to pray with the scriptures for strangers to flee from the house

He had this visions

He saw a spirit come out of his dads room then it went to the kitchen and began to scatter the pots together he saw this creature causes malice in the house (sir my.kids father does this pots scattering and it's always terrible) the spirit became uncomfortable and ran out

Then he saw I went for the locs training and my locs teacher introduced me to people who began to patronise me
Then he saw I was making millions daily from locs and hair products
He saw I had a rented 2 bedroom apartment for my business at obawole so I went there in my own car and got another car and driver to pick my kids from school
He saw I donated monthly to orphanage
Then he saw end of this year I got a land.he didn't see his father around us again

2. My daughter saw a woman in black In the house shivering then she ran out
Then she saw I went for locs training and got alot of locs customers who paid me so well because they were from rich family amd I was very good at locs yet I was also doing Natural hair too

Since I started the prayer I started having terrible pains head to toe Ara too became sick and was always crying my.kids father was so angry and tried all to fight me
So I just switched to praise and worship with meditation around 1am like I saw him go and bath but I got instruction that I should not sleep past one I heard a loud noise like somethinghit my business tools I kept in the corridor in the house
Since I woke up peace is restored in the house ,,Ara is nolonger sick but I feel pain and physically stressed

1. You stop for now until further notice as this is a sign of answered prayers.

2. Your prayers were effective and that's why those revelations come at a go-between your daughter and your son.

3. The first spirit can also be likened to the spirit of violence and disorder the reason why you felt or you are feeling pain and why your kids have suddenly become aggressive is linked to this spirit and the aim is to stop you from fighting or waging war against them but to the glory of God you did.

Bless
You.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good evening sir

1. My son saw this vision he saw I made a Herbalmulti vitamin drink that is packed with vitamins and minerals that helps the bone, the body ,hair and skin green in colour and it was selling massively in different sizes.

2 he saw I bought a house and also bought the land beside it and joined them together.

1. The path to your greatness and prosperous life is boundless; there is just no limit to your potential and what God will/can use to change your story forever and already, it's all in you already.

2. And this is what it shall bring; uncommon prosperity that unleashes wealth.

Bless
You.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir,
1. So my kids father is planning on buying one rickety car for me in reality my son dreamt he saw his father buy himself and his wife expensive cars and he got us a rickety car that gave a lot of issues then he saw a maybe a wall gecko or a crab can’t remember the insect in our current living room he said he killed it and instantly I got a big suv and a car dealer came to drop it for me.

2. He saw I got a bungalow I rented at the said location and the business thrived and I also had a good landlord who allowed me to plant he saw I had a herbal tea people bought so much and he saw I had rich women coming from far to make their hair and locs shortly I got another branch in Abuja wealthy women visited. He saw I had a bigger car and his father accepted his fate most times we were not home we were at the business location

3. My son dreamt after I got a bungalow for my business his father became angry and left abroad with the other woman and children but as they got there he began to use her glory and caged her permanently 
While we moved to a bigger house and our lives flourished in Nigeria we didn’t go and join him at all.

4.This night My daughter saw a very big creature as big as a a bed frame in her dad room completely black and extremely fat it was standing then we went there to worship God with thanksgiving then she saw the strange being left the room
Again as we worshipped she saw a person with hammer when into a toilet he broke the windows and she saw immediately my name written with breakthrough came forth immediately

5.my daughter saw herself on a big stage with some other people she was in a competition for cloth design and painting and she won she saw she painted the world and her dress was the most beautiful
She said she wants to be a fashion designer

This revelation was interpreted.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good afternoon sir please don’t forget the dream interpretation

Thank you sir

1. The rickety is a mockery and a devouring tool he wants to deposit into your life but the mighty hand of God intervenes and the table will turn in your favour to his shame and disgrace at the end.

2. This is the glorious and prosperous tomorrow God has promised you and he will fulfil it as long as you continue to obey and follow his instructions.

3. Your greatness and manifestation of your wealth that he hates so much and would rather die than see would eventually be witnessed by him so that he will be forced to flee out of shame and disgrace.

In essence, the Lord says, your kid's father hates your greatness and he sees your breakthrough as a threat.

4. The ants that devour or trouble the growth of the vegetable tree live beneath its roots.

The Lord says many are demons that live and dwell with your kid's father and within his room and one of them is tied to your breakthrough. And soon, I see the mighty hand of God through the power of worship destroy that demon for the manifestation of your breakthrough.

5. Yes, let her be, it's inborn.

Bless
You.
Prophet Ebankole