John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specific Prayer Points For DreamsTorchlight Members!
THIS THREAD WILL SERVE AS A PARMANENT THREAD FOR :
DAILY,MONTHLY,HOURLY,MINUTES...UPDATE SPECIFIC PRAYER POINTS FOR MEMBERS OF DREAMSTORCHLIGHT MINISTRIES AS INSTRUCTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT : THE LORD!

DO CHECK DAILY FOR DAILY,MONTHLY,WEEKLY,HOURLY ET AL UPDATE

DONT MISS ON ANY..PRAYER POINTS INSPIRED BY THE LORD THAT COULD TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND OR TRIGGER YOUR DELIVERANCE,BLESSING,EXPECTATION,ANSWERS TO YOUR PRAYERS AMONG OTHERS...

BLESS YOU!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like ebankole's post:
  • Demmydaat, pikk
Today's November 7th Prayer Points :

Any power,demons in the heavenlies assigned to swallow my prayers..holy ghost fire arise and tear them to pieces by fire

Bible reading : psalm 8.

Pastor

Today's 8th Nov 2016 prayer points for all DreamsTorchlight ministries members :

• Any powers from my foundation assigned to frustrate my health, destiny and peace, Let the rain of fire from the lord arise and consume them by fire.

• Holy ghost fire, arise and visit my foundation.

•I refuse to die before my time in the name of jesus, I shall not die but live, to declare the glory of God in the land of the living.

• Any thing, infliction deposited into my life,soul,body to destroy me financially and otherwise,and cut my life short--i shake u off, come out, dieiii

Psalm 119.

Bless you.

Today's Nov 10th 2017 prayer Points.

I shall not be a victim of night caterers, night attackers, agents of darkness,evil altar,for I carry the mark of jesus..

Blood soakers of the night, my blood is not available, I possess the blood of jesus therefore any attempt to soak my blood you shall vomit & die

Bible ref :
Psalm 91.

Pastor

Updates For Nov 10th 2016

The lord said I should put this up as well :

•My end of the year blessing, breakthrough, favour, prosperity, you shall not pass me by--i claim you in the name of jesus : locate me now by fire.

•I proclaim, I prophesy, and decree that before the year runs out every blessing, favour and opportunity therein shall not pass me by.

• O God arise,do something great, something marvellous in my life before the year runs out, I want to testify in the name of jesus.

• Any powers that soaks blood on the road,every end of the year..assigned to hijack end of the year blessing and beginning of the year prophesy, I am not your candidate fall down,dieiiii

• Yes, it's not too late, my marriage, fruit of the womb, blessing,testimony,come forth before the year runs out by fire--i claim i.J.N

[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Ebube
Today 12th prayer point- 2016.

• Any power that want to kill before my time you shall die before me.

• Evil,affliction and infliction programmed into my life from birth it's time to let me go, come out & die.

• I shake off every limitation, failure, sickness, sorrow and inherited disease of my father's house, out by fire.

• O God arise and settle me before the year run out.

• O God of unlimited possibility, do impossible in my life.

• Inherited failure, sickness, sorrow,poverty, disappointment,frustration & shame of my father's house, my life is not available, receive the lord judgement, die.

O lord open my eyes, take me to where my blessing is by fire

Enemy of my breakthrough,prosperity,peace and joy, it's time to die, catch fire, dieiii

Psalm 23,27,8 and Joel 2:28.

Bless u

•Powers, agents of darkness assigned to harvest my soul my soul belong to jesus therefore, fall down & die.

•O lord my father let the holy spirit define arise and lead me to my destiny helpers, breakthrough..

• I refuse to be cut off, I refuse to die any power anywhere that want me to die without fulfilling my destiny shall die in my stead.

•My hanging blessing in the heavenlies, hear the word of the lord, be release & locate me by fire!

Bless you all!!!

•2016 before you come to end vomit my untapped blessing.

• Blood soakers,agent of death that operate at the end of the year my blood and that of my family are not available.

• Fire of the holy ghost arise and visit my foundation by fire.

• I shall be a partaker of the end of the year breakthrough,favour,blessing and sudden miracles--in the name of jesus!

Bless u
  • sparklekay
Any power anywhere that do not want me to fulfill my glory,destiny in the grave, you are a liar die

My testimony..X3 wherever you are,right me be uprooted by fire & locate me

2016 you will not pass me by without blessing me, vomit my testimony now by fire.

End of the year testimony I grab you with my hands by fire

Whoever need to die,whatever need to be shaken, remove and uprooted for my testimony and glory to appear hear the word of the lord manifest by fireiii

Henceforth, I prophesy in the name of jesus that I am immune to diseases, sickness, affliction,affliction..for I bear the mark of jesus.

O God arise in your power & let me enemies be scatter by fire

Psalm 119,1,19 and isaiah60

Bless u
Today's prayer points :

4 Dec

My life move forward and enter into your GLORY in the name of jesus.

My destiny arise, forward and inter into your GLORY in the name of jesus.

My work,job,handwork forward and enter into your Glory in the name of jesus.

My destiny move forward & enter into your GLORY.

My Breakthrough manifest,my marital life moveforward & enter into your GLORY in the name of jesus.

Add as many as possible. These are prayer points ministered to me this night. Pray them

Bless u
  • lakeside