John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need God's Intervention
1. She doesn't seem to wish see him doing well or free.

2. He's devilishly wise hence he should be deal with wisely and at bay.

3. I see manipulation and favoritism within your work place.

4. Always follow your heart especially if such is inspire by the holy spirit.

5. If your heart doubt it or is divided? Then it should be ' NO!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
1.) The minister asked me about my dad's will. I replied, I don't know about the existince of any. He said that dad's wife is scheming of grabbing a slice of the man's property by way of a suprise will. I should discuss with dad. I said something about involving a lawyer or public trustee. Also recalled that my former lawyer claimed to have lost the Power of Attorney he earlier complied.
2.) The oil dealer talking with me claimed that a new container had arrived with the synthetic engine oil that I was looking for. I reminded him that he earlier told me that that particular synthetic oil was phased out. He said that he was surprised to see it in the newly arrived batch. I told him to reserve a carton for me. Later in the evening, I paused to ascertain whether the said new oil is true or a gimmick of putting a label on gallons to deceive unsuspecting buyers.
3.) The colleague informed me that her "mummy" wants to see me. The "mum" is actually a pet name for another colleague. When I went there, she latter came & sat down. She latter met me again in my office and discussed. I felt maybe she & mum must have discussed about my private life and she may have nursed the agenda of indirectly trying to make me to notice her.
4.) The lady explained to me that school fees prevents her from paying my current debt. After that she called me another day that she is close to my office. However, I intentionally omitted inviting her to meet me. She did the call another day again. I avoided her too.
1. The woman can not and mustn't be trusted with..nor entrusted with your father's valuables, life.

2. Trust none even in business and always make your findings before you give in..

3. I see invasion on your personal life, I see manipulation but wary as this appear a conspiracy or trap.

4. Surely, you have issue with trusting people but this is not all bad as it's been your saving grace from such like her.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]