John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need God's Intervention
1. Those are people/soul in captivity. Thank God for your life you were not found among them..those in captivity.

2. The "She",as you put it, in question may never give you peace of mind as a partner or..

3. What an unserious man, tenant you have.

4. You need to take this to God, wage war against contract termination or disappointment in your career life. Ps 19,119,65,8,24 an 42.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
1.) I saw a white keep in a stationary mode.
2.) I saw a dog.
3.) I saw a young man that appears to to wear the roller shoes on the road.
4.) I am on fasting. A young man call my line and I refused to answer because I know his is evil. He was the one that you gave me 3 days prayers on the case of robbing of virtue. He called over 7 times in the morning hours. Later on, I saw another call from another line which I felt is one of them, I equally ignored it as well. In the afternoon, yet a different no called, I still feel it has to do with this Wizard, I ignored too. On Saturday, one person called that his phone that he bought was faulty. I told him I will give him the seller's contact for him to contact the seller directly.
1. Power to see vision, dream prophetically.

2. It's called " spiritual wolf ". The lord saw it approaching hence called you to wage war against it now.

3. Again, your spiritual eyes and understanding has been unleashed.

4. You've learnt a great lesson from your mistakes and the experience you had with the virtue robber hence you trust nobody no more. Yes, keep it up, be wise and trust nobody and always be on alert so that you won't fall victim to what happened to you in the past,again.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole