• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need God's Intervention
1. Indeed, your past experience has taught you a great lesson, to be wise and often been on outlook with whomever you want to do business with or want to do business with you. Truly, you've grown in wisdom and discerning spirit and spiritual consciousness.

2. Stop assuming where these predicament, spiritual attacks came from. For, surely, your spirit search to and fro to seek and unravel it, and surely? The truth and the mystery shall be unraveled soon.

3. The battle line has been drawn. Yes, I see that obstacle, strong man blocking your way of progress force to gave way now. Indeed, you are winning the battle.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

(22-12-2017, 02:03 PM)ebankole Wrote: 5/6 : Son, having read your number five and six dreams, infact the lord personally spoke to me that the said friend or business partner has robbed you of your virtue through diabolical means,and that's why your business and every area of your life has remain stagnated and nothing has been working well for you but disappointment, frustration, failure et al.
Are you ready for your deliverance, recovery of your stolen virtue? Then, PM me.

Bless you

RE: PRAYERS AGAINST DESTINY ROBBERS via PM (Inbox)

I have completed the 3 days white fast as directed on my PM.
You were on break when I finished. The water has remained.

1) A wristwatch was given to me. It was covered on the face, when it was opened. It has a blue dial and new.

2.) On my second day of fasting, while breaking by evening, I had a call, enquiring whether I have cable for sale, It left me surprised because I didn't expect a call from the public on that private line. He claimed to bear my name but I opined that it was a proxy call by an agent & has spiritual undertones. I told him I don't have what he asked me about. I reflected if the numerous calls have anything to do with my current season of prayers/fast for restoration of virtue.

3.) I saw a tiled floor with two rubber sandals (different types) facing opposite directions. One has a purple cloth stuffed in it. I noticed a step or two of staircase close by that leads to a open space & another section of the building opposite.

4.) I had a call to meet a particular lady. The caller said, this invitation has to do with the follow-up up of my earlier request. I told her, I am coming to see her first for discussion.

5.) While standing on office balcony, the tall male collegue pass & greeted the lady I was standing with well and only greeted me coldly. Soon after, the slim short colleague pass and the same experience again.

Thank you jesus. Finally, you've been restored!
Now, let's take it one by one :

Quote:1) A wristwatch was given to me. It was covered on the face, when it was opened. It has a blue dial and new.

The word/color blue : signifies : heaven. While the wristwatch means : Time or power to rule your world, time.
Meaning, your heaven and stolen time and privilege has been restored as I see your heaven of grace and virtue handed over to you now.

Halleluyahiiii

Quote:2.) On my second day of fasting, while breaking by evening, I had a call, enquiring whether I have cable for sale, It left me surprised because I didn't expect a call from the public on that private line. He claimed to bear my name but I opined that it was a proxy call by an agent & has spiritual undertones. I told him I don't have what he asked me about. I reflected if the numerous calls have anything to do with my current season of prayers/fast for restoration of virtue.

Absolutely, YES! That should have tell you that you've been remembered, your heaven has opened,and truly? Your virtue has been restored.
You see? You are now been set freed!?
Thank you jesus.

Quote:3.) I saw a tiled floor with two rubber sandals (different types) facing opposite directions. One has a purple cloth stuffed in it. I noticed a step or two of staircase close by that leads to a open space & another section of the building opposite.

In a layman's language : it means : your heaven of honor, grace and prosperity has been opened.
•As purple signifies : honor.
•While the open space,means : open door or restored prosperity.
Thank you jesus!

Quote:4.) I had a call to meet a particular lady. The caller said, this invitation has to do with the follow-up up of my earlier request. I told her, I am coming to see her first for discussion.

The above summed it all up.
Finally, your door of blessing, favor, prosperity has been opened, and your virtue restored. As I see your book of prosperity, remembrance above, OPENED now!

This is amazing! I called this " all round restoration ".

Quote:5.) While standing on office balcony, the tall male collegue pass & greeted the lady I was standing with well and only greeted me coldly. Soon after, the slim short colleague pass and the same experience again.

The lord said, I have exposed and will continue every step the wicked colleague, enemies takes against you,and I shall render them disgraced and powerless.

Congratulations you obedient has paid off. Your virtue has now been restored now. And I pray,hope you've learnt a great lesson from these?

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

While on 7 days fruits fast. I had the following:- (The preceding 3 days was for recovery of stolen virtue and the last 4 days was concentrated on marital breakthrough/location of partner)

1.) I saw pot with red substance like tomatoes paste inside the pot.
2.) I saw a lady, very fat with white blouse/ red skirt the first day. Last fast day, I saw another fair lady with pinky Ankara skirt and blouse and black pair of shoes.
3.) In real life: On the 2nd fast day. Someone informed me on a call that there is a person she will want to introduce to me.

NB :To God be the glory. And Happy New Year in advance. Do check the announcement thread for update.

1. It's called " the cooking pot".
That is, a prayer that's almost done, at the edge of manifestation. Once it's done? It's all yours. Congratulations in advance.

2. Halleluyahiii
The lord has answered your prayers for marital settlement. Yes, I see two options, women before you that will truly love you and are God's divine : one is fat while the other one is the other lady in question. Yes, you have just two options therefore if you are not a lover of fat women? Then the other, last option you must choose.

3. Your dream is coming to pass, reality already.

Congratulations again.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

1) Not sure whether it was post office, but I spent some time to stretch the plastic envelope material to cover the parcel under wrap; it seems I was under the impression from the receiving officer that the packaging was not adequately covering the parcel.
2.) I showed my friend the picture and told him that she is from a neighboring town. My friend requested to see the picture again. I latter explained to him that she was born & brought up in the north. My friend says, no wonder: he saw her covering her head with the veil just like a northern lady. He stated that they tend to be more submissive relative to the southern ones. I said that I saw among her Facebook photos, where she appears to be have a close guy, my friend says it may not really be conclusive from the picture that that signifies commitment. Then other questions, he asked me to find out and checkout for body chemistry at first.

1. You might have something to do with a parcel, directly or indirectly' but you must apply wisdom and diligence when handling it.

2. Don't get carried away nor be deceived by any outward appearance nor of a woman but seek the truth about them and who they really are behind and beyond the physical appearance lest you become victim of deceit and lack of wisdom.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

1) A young man sat on half wall fence with bare chest and jeans . He said find out something about goat. ( I presume goat to be slaughtered for meat)
2.) It was as if I was passing through a compound passage in a similar layout with family house. I saw a duck laying as if the legs were tied, then afterwards, I saw a white broiler chicken, the leg were bound.
3.) The Director always sends me to fix her phone, laptop & techie issues. She is a pastor's wife, her husband had a ministry & she appears well behaved with nice & friendly attitude. I see that she has her sense of fashion. Then I spotted a somehow big ring with embossment on her finger when I was close to her. I left wondering whether the ring is purely fashion or has spiritual undertones, since many churches nowadays have impure spiritual enhancements. I had in mind confiding a personal issue with her, but wanted to check whether the coast is clear & how spiritually safe is it to confide.

1. Many, the youth of those days have lost their sense of purpose in life. Flee from such and don't be found among them.

2. Many are the captives, in captivity in your foundation. Pray without ceasing so that you may continue to lead a victorious life and victory in Christ in jesus.

3. Hmmmm..
Are you surprise? Don't be because the lord had just revealed a deep secret to you : they are demonic.

May the lord rescue this generation especially Christians without discerning spirit lest they become a victim or fall into hand of demonic,satanic prophets,churches about.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

1.) I saw some people. There was a tall wall besides them.
2.) I was flipping through pictures, I saw her and a particular of her corp colleague being very close in many photos where they share car seat, pose for photos on laying position & at relaxation spot for drink, at the place where they served together. The person I was discussing with was open minded & stated that at times, she may be close to him at friendship level but she without marriage in her mind with him. I told him that that I even saw another picture they snapped together after service in another state.
3.) I was walking out of the compound, the tenant spotted me and says he wants to have a chat with me. He pleaded that he has offended me. He claimed to have lost his father, while talking, I perceive alcohol on him, he said he didn't want to bother me with excuses, the only paid 35k out of 100k rent of last year & promised to balance me this month end. I said ok, even though I don't believe his story.
4.) I met a colleague who told me that the admin people have dumped our confirmation of appointment citing faulty computer as a reason. He said that when he offered to help by doing the job for them in order to move forward, admin director said that financial information is secret, even when other ministries have done this confirmation since last year and are now processing promotion.